Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Can he be banned?

This is a discussion on Can he be banned? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No need more pictures , they aleardy gonne be banned....
Page: 1

No need more pictures , they aleardy gonne be banned.

EndOfStory

Well,this one wasnt,so i dont know what to say :blink:
    Early days of Girakon btw..

Greets

SilentDaemon

Well,this one wasnt,so i dont know what to say :blink:
    Early days of Girakon btw..

Greets[/b]
    holy fuck h34r:

Lord0fWar

u think he should be ban just bcos he has a x on the flag of israle? you must be an idiot

grzequ

u think he should be ban just bcos he has a x on the flag of israle? you must be an idiot[/b]
    I think you're the idiot here.

try sending the ss to the CS :P

Lord0fWar

uuuh its the end of the world when some 1 has a x over the israley flage uuuuh lets start a nuclear war lets kill every feking turk on this planet uuuh uuuh. jeah like hes gonna get banned dont even know why its so important to you its a feking game.

Tenzer

uuuh its the end of the world when some 1 has a x over the israley flage uuuuh lets start a nuclear war lets kill every feking turk on this planet uuuh uuuh.[/b]
    +1

Banned

while it doesn't look obscene GM no won't bann him.

u think he should be ban just bcos he has a x on the flag of israle? you must be an idiot[/b]
    Im idiot? and when k2 dont make gobble event becuse " we eat turkey " its not stupid?
    who the hell is this turk to put X on Israel flag , its harassment , k2 ban for this things , i sent KSC file , also ill send to Saphyr in msn when she be online ( can take more then months , but w/e ) , its really annoying to see this turks flame if i say " sorry not turkish " i get " siktir git , annen sikimy , sie " its really stupid to see it in USKO not fuking TRKO , and hell yea , ill do what i should i have to do to stop this annoying kids.
    Lordofwar , when my friend said fuck ataturk , he got banned for 2 days , i want him to be banned aswell , or clan disband , we ( israeli's / jew's ) not many in game like turks , and this flag show they only hate us in RL , for example if Americans or other nation will put X on turkey flag , the turk will think its only becuse they sucks in USKO , but instead of the game , i sure they ( the members and clan leader ) hate Israel in RL , and this is what i give a shit!

with X its not enough offending..

i'd put a pic of a jew with yellow eyes because of the gas if i had enough pixels

with X its not enough offending..

i'd put a pic of a jew with yellow eyes because of the gas if i had enough pixels [/b]
    Hmm maybe not enough offending for k2 , but i think your comment enough to give you another mute / warn in ko4life , no?

i've already saw nazi symbol in red flag just 3rd empire had, and there was not any ban for it, so... i dont think he will be banned...

but im balive in TOS is any rule about this

walkitout

thats funny :P

i've already saw nazi symbol in red flag just 3rd empire had, and there was not any ban for it, so... i dont think he will be banned...

but im balive in TOS is any rule about this[/b]
    k2 saw it , they said i need to send it through cheat reporting and he will be banned for 24 hours.
    Atm i have problem when i try send through cheat reporting , but ill do what i need to ban him.
    Maybe k2 found him non-prem user , so they decide to help me with that , but ill find GM in game and then ill be sure if they banned him or not.

its their choice if they want to be hated

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast