Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Can he be banned?

This is a discussion on Can he be banned? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 saw it , they said i need to send it through cheat reporting and he will be banned for ...
Page: 2

k2 saw it , they said i need to send it through cheat reporting and he will be banned for 24 hours.
    Atm i have problem when i try send through cheat reporting , but ill do what i need to ban him.
    Maybe k2 found him non-prem user , so they decide to help me with that , but ill find GM in game and then ill be sure if they banned him or not.[/b]
    fella, im rly not interested about such topics like are about Israel ppl or middle-east, etc... but i have same opinoin like you so GL with that BAN matter...

its their choice if they want to be hated[/b]
    KO is a game... not forum or board for controversial topics

its their choice if they want to be hated[/b]
    For example , look at your signture , even 12 years old israeli kid , not gonne talk like that , i just saw this clan 2day , only 2 members were online , i saw in shout people said " GM ban this clan " etc , also they spoke with them on normal about it becuse PM was blocked , not only israeli people , becuse we regular to play on KO since 2 years ago , almost wasnt turks on Ares , but when they came , we can see the diffrent in game.

liquidkk

yes he can get banned for it

yes he can get banned for it[/b]
    They will when i can send thourgh cheat reporting , but the site not working , they said www.KSCuploader.com ( i think ) has been blocked , something like that , so i cant send atm.

King0fKingZ

stfu idiot dont call fuck turks u cant make all bad for few idiots who hate israel
    and when you say fuck turks u be a fuccking racist too and now stfu
    and on every jewish who say fuck turks my nick ingame is meinkampf
    when everybody have a problem can pm me on diez 1
    im from germany and hear all the day fuck turks int this forum what u are all fucking americans ? fucking jewish? fuck whatever?
    dont cry when turks hate u they have from 1 side right when they hate israel or americans who all the day say fuck turks

King0fKingZ

and i forgot ... the most jewish ppl on diez are fucking racists and fucking unfriendly they arent better then anyother ppl
    we all are human u must respect all nationality and not who are a german turk jewish american

i dont care your personal problems with they but u cant write on topic fucking turks so edit this and make a normal topic idiot

hrobar

Lol its about that he is fro isreal and thats even against the rules of alost all countrys an its called defamation of pride of another country itsl ike u would have american flag / or german in flames what whould u do then?

is just a game ... im surprise u can be affected for this , so idiot.

mrskillz

racism is everywhere, when it comes to games you should just ignore it and move on

racism is everywhere, when it comes to games you should just ignore it and move on[/b]
    I did , but other people need to to thier work and ban people " for this game " , its thier job , my job is to report them , its annoying when somebody play with koxp right? its annoying also for me to see people with this clan symbol while i pk.
    And King0fKings , you wish turks will be like Israeli people , we have many people from Germany , USA, Israel in same clan , many Israeli's , and nobody dont have problems with that , but turks in our clan? i doubt if you can find 1 , only Revamped i think , but he nice guy.

Banned

and i forgot ... the most jewish ppl on diez are fucking racists and fucking unfriendly they arent better then anyother ppl
    we all are human u must respect all nationality and not who are a german turk jewish american

i dont care your personal problems with they but u cant write on topic fucking turks so edit this and make a normal topic idiot[/b]

Omg dude , you are the most stuped guy i have ever met.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you guys have way too much pride, they're just 12 y/o kids with no life whatsoever... who cares?!

You fucking Israelis are so sensitive. Little girls wow get over it. Someone says the word Jew you see 50 people run into the topic and curse them out...

Your crying about racism yet you call him a "turk fucker" so your no better then he is.

They should be banned for it but duno if they will...

Offtopic: When our clan (CrackeD) changed cape symbol to finnish national flag we are getting "Fuck you" from turks everyday xD and we can only laugh to them 'cos it's so pathetic :lol:

Can he be banned for it?

Look , its flag of Israel , with X on it , and you can understand alone what the clan leader and members thinking on it.[/b]

OMG IM OFFENDED

get over yourself

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast