Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Can he be banned?

This is a discussion on Can he be banned? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You fucking Israelis are so sensitive. Little girls wow get over it. Someone says the word Jew you see 50 ...
Page: 3

You fucking Israelis are so sensitive. Little girls wow get over it. Someone says the word Jew you see 50 people run into the topic and curse them out...

Your crying about racism yet you call him a "turk fucker" so your no better then he is.[/b]
    Yes i called to this guy personaly turk fucker , but i didnt ment every turk , i have many friends from turkey i also share account with turk ( he real owner ) , but he nice person so i dont have problem with that.
    And yea when somebody said something about jew's , ofcurse all the jewish people go inside , we not many people like christians , muslims , we have to protect on us , and girls? i dont think we girls , we going to Army in 18 years old , we killing people if we have to ( ofcurse arabs , only if we know about some terror in our country ) , we girls? no...you the girl who talking bihaind your screen , i just report him like every1 should do , less turks ... fun > turks , i want less turks in my server , and if i have chance to ban 2 of them , why should i stop?
    Curly and guess what? when i can send the KSC file thourgh cheat reporting , both of them gonne be 24 hours banned , so i the idiot? no , you prolly the idiot here .

Banned

u think he should be ban just bcos he has a x on the flag of israle? you must be an idiot[/b]

Guess u dont know what its like to be proud of your nation.

actually all of ya really dont know what its like to be proud of your nations....

the shits sad.

Guess u dont know what its like to be proud of your nation.
    actually all of ya really dont know what its like to be proud of your nations....

the shits sad.[/b]
    Yea , they prolly hate thier nations , but you know what? we not like arabs who going suicide on jew's just to kill them , its show they scard to live , they know they have no future , but instead of it , jew's , are proud to be jew's , we love our family ,we cry if somebody close to us die , instead of arabs who thinks they will have 70 virgins in heaven , i doubt if they will have 1 and i doubt if its be a female.
    And hell yea , even if half of the world hate Israel , ill be still proud to live here , thats how my parents teach me , i not come to forums like you and act like a man bihaind the screen , while the RL is much more importent , and ill report more turks if they gonne curse my religion.

Royalassassin

you dont seem to like turks.. he probly dosnt like jews..

you dont seem to like turks.. he probly dosnt like jews..[/b]
    No , not really ... i dont have problem with turks , some of them i do have problems yea , they cheaters , bug abusers and more , this turks i do hate , but if this cheater is american , yea i hate him , if he jew , yea i hate him also , i dont really hate turkey since i been there many times and even turks there speak Hebrew which actually funny to hear it.
    But when its become to racist , yea i must report them or post it here , if i get flames here from 12 years old kids , thats really annoying too .
    I old KO player , and look when i registerd to this forum , in this time you didnt saw here flames like today , and its really sad.

Sustain

I love the guy with X on israeli flag.

Zxenke

It's one thing if those Turks have a Turkish flag as their symbol, but having an Israeli flag with an "x" is obviously meant to be offensive. Anyone who would have had a Turkish flag with an "x" as their symbol would have gotten clan disbanded or their character banned. Anyone who would have had "Fuck Turks" as their symbol would have gotten the same. Having an "x" over an Israeli flag IS racism. There is no doubt there. K2 should enforce against racist actions. Sure, KO4Life isn't USKO. The sentiment here is different. Hardly anyone here cares about other people (as seen by half the posts in this topic). But whatever. K2 instituted a policy of no offensive names or symbols into their TOS. This falls under that whether you like it or not.

qunix

u think he should be ban just bcos he has a x on the flag of israle? you must be an idiot[/b]
    lol try to make Nazi like ur clan symbol we will se what will happen to u ..

but you know what? we not like arabs who going suicide on jew's just to kill them , its show they scard to live , they know they have no future , but instead of it , jew's , are proud to be jew's , we love our family ,we cry if somebody close to us die , instead of arabs who thinks they will have 70 virgins in heaven , i doubt if they will have 1 and i doubt if its be a female.[/b]
    LOL who the hell taught ya that crap. it seem from the way u thinking that u r a 12 years old aga so i wont talk much

getting angry on stuff happens in a game or a forum is the most stupidest thing ever

here is a picture will make ya more happy LoL

here is a picture will make ya more happy LoL

[/b]
    Not really , its just make me see better how dumbs some of the kids in this forum.

Banned

damn ya really are just some natural assholes as soon as u hit the comp.

he cant be banned for ur stupid shit.

he cant be banned for ur stupid shit.[/b]
    Before you write bullshit , read some comments ( my posts ) in the other pages , i guess they aleardy gonne be banned.

Banned

eh , you should send into k2 , there is really nothing but u can do but wait and hope k2 takes action.

swishersticks

do you think they banned everyone who had "no prem in november" on there capes?

no they didnt so why would K2 ban this 1 dude for a stupid X on a flag. X over flag compared to numurous clans having no prem in november witch K2 lost some money. witch ones worse? and K2 didnt do anything for the prem issue. hes not even the clan leader.

nothing wrong here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast