Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Can he be banned?

This is a discussion on Can he be banned? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Racism and boycotting are two different things......
Page: 4

Zxenke

Racism and boycotting are two different things...

Omfg i allways said some kids on this forum stupids , read what i said about k2 , look at my comments in the other pages , ill say again :

" k2 said they will ban both of them for 24 hours , but i must send this KSC file thourgh cheat reporting to make them be banned "

I sent thourgh normal ticket , becuse the cheat reporting page not working for me atm , so they said they cant do anything by this ticket , only thourgh cheat reporting , hopefully you gonne stop with your annoying comments , read before you post.

About " his even not the clan leader " so what? its the same thing if somebody koxp on my char , ill say " but he even not the real owner " who give's a shit? he ruin the game right? more members in the clan give more people to see this , clan leader not allways online , but the members are , and i want to stop it , so i must send it.

CuriositY

do you think they banned everyone who had "no prem in november" on there capes?

no they didnt so why would K2 ban this 1 dude for a stupid X on a flag. X over flag compared to numurous clans having no prem in november witch K2 lost some money. witch ones worse? and K2 didnt do anything for the prem issue. hes not even the clan leader.

nothing wrong here[/b]

Yup your right !

swishersticks

Racism and boycotting are two different things...[/b]
    bull shit

money > racism

dude you dont know K2

Zxenke

bull shit

money > racism

dude you dont know K2[/b]
    O.o

That doesn't make racism ok, lol. Boycotting paying premium and just playing F2P, which the game is, is not against any rules. Showing hatred towards a people group...well that kinda is.

bull shit

money > racism

dude you dont know K2[/b]
    And you dont know me , so stop bullshit please .
    I gold prem user since 2005 , this 2 players which i reported even not prem users , i told k2 i want them banned or ill stop pay prem , they prolly really not prem users and this is why they gonne be banned , then k2 can be sure ill keep buy prem , but actually i can send to GM this files ( via msn ) and then he will ban them , not k2 , so i dont give a shit really.
    OrcJataYu will ban them for sure , or ill go for Saphyr , she good woman.

closetoheaven

maybe k2 will ban the leader but not the all clan..

swishersticks

O.o

That doesn't make racism ok, lol. Boycotting paying premium and just playing F2P, which the game is, is not against any rules. Showing hatred towards a people group...well that kinda is.[/b]
    Peoples been banned for having names that deal with money. i think there was post with names dealing with pay to connect of some sort.

And you dont know me , so stop bullshit please .
    I gold prem user since 2005 , this 2 players which i reported even not prem users , i told k2 i want them banned or ill stop pay prem , they prolly really not prem users and this is why they gonne be banned , then k2 can be sure ill keep buy prem , but actually i can send to GM this files ( via msn ) and then he will ban them , not k2 , so i dont give a shit really.
    OrcJataYu will ban them for sure , or ill go for Saphyr , she good woman.[/b]
    ofcourse i know you i am not stupid. if you say that your sending this to GM'S via MSN then why make the post? really common sense is a good thing to have.

i am not bullshitting you i am telling you facts.

ofcourse i know you i am not stupid. if you say that your sending this to GM'S via MSN then why make the post? really common sense is a good thing to have.

i am not bullshitting you i am telling you facts.[/b]
    Oh oh , Saphyr online in msn once in 5-6 months , she work a lot and also she have many others msn's.
    Also yea you did bullshit me about non-prem in November , its not the same , k2 not doin like Gms , Gms is the people who banned and who see the members at the game , why you see sometimes in tickets " try to contact Gms in game , they can help you " k2 not Gms , ofcurse they have more power then GMs , but they dont see the cheaters or making events.
    So about the premium in Novermber , i doubt if they saw it.

swishersticks

Oh oh , Saphyr online in msn once in 5-6 months , she work a lot and also she have many others msn's.
    Also yea you did bullshit me about non-prem in November , its not the same , k2 not doin like Gms , Gms is the people who banned and who see the members at the game , why you see sometimes in tickets " try to contact Gms in game , they can help you " k2 not Gms , ofcurse they have more power then GMs , but they dont see the cheaters or making events.
    So about the premium in Novermber , i doubt if they saw it.[/b]
    I see why that ottoman put the flag how he did. because you portray a very stupid image as a jewish person. I feel sorry for the GG jewish people for having such a stupid jewish person related to them in some sort

ok good enough arguing for few weeks, have a nice day, good night, and good luck with your saftey in the world seeing as you take things to far about your religon and country. 1 day you will tell the wrong person something for just a little thing and when that time comes you wont be here anymore because you take it way to far as many people on this forum have seen in the way you curse out of your mouth when someone says 1 little thing about your religon and country

k2 knows whats going on, i suggest you talk to infimadness and you will see that you are totally wrong

I see why that ottoman put the flag how he did. because you portray a very stupid image as a jewish person. I feel sorry for the GG jewish people for having such a stupid jewish person related to them in some sort

ok good enough arguing for few weeks, have a nice day, good night, and good luck with your saftey in the world seeing as you take things to far about your religon and country. 1 day you will tell the wrong person something for just a little thing and when that time comes you wont be here anymore because you take it way to far as many people on this forum have seen in the way you curse out of your mouth when someone says 1 little thing about your religon and country

k2 knows whats going on, i suggest you talk to infimadness and you will see that you are totally wrong[/b]
    Im not wrong , thats why k2 says sometimes when you send them ticket " contact Gms in game ".
    Also no i wont say anything like that if i were live in USA , or other big country , becuse Israel is small , we have many enemies , its dosent mean we not strong , i doubt if we cant win in a lot of wars , but we not like muslims , we not going to suicide just to ruin other families , we do our job when we get 18 years old , we joining to army and protect our people if we can.
    Some dies , some not , i not scard to die becuse i do the right thing when i join the army.
    Now about " other people's in this forum saw it in diffrent way as you " , maybe you right yea , but if every people will think like others , you be poor as hell , you wont work for nobody , if every1 will think like others , its could be great world or really bad world.
    Every single person have his opinion , you cant change it this is the life.
    And you sorry about other GG jewish people becuse i jew? wow , i wish every person in Israel will be like me , then wont be here fights between jew's and more killing .
    If you think in RL i act like in forum , you must be dumb becuse i really not , i even not get made about this clan symbol , but i dont want to play with racist in my game.

godsonlypriest

its really stupid to see it in USKO not fuking TRKO[/b]
    In this case you should also be banned from KO, It’s not IRKO (Israil KO) either...

This comment and rest of your posts on this topic are completely racist, so you are more than guilty of what you’re bitching about in the first place... Grow up son!!!

/Unstill_Life…

In this case you should also be banned from KO, It’s not IRKO (Israil KO) either...

This comment and rest of your posts on this topic are completely racist, so you are more than guilty of what you’re bitching about in the first place... Grow up son!!!

/Unstill_Life…[/b]
    Yea maybe i racist , but to the people who racist about my religion , as i said i have many turks friends , and they really nice people.
    But i dont go into USKO and shout , SIE ALLAH SIE ATATURK , ask which turk you want what is that and you will see , i dont do it becuse i dont little kid , also i play 1-2 hours in game USKO pking 2-4 scrolls and go out , its not my life.
    Also to use Israel flag and put X on it , you dont need more explains what they tried to say , and its really sad to see how KO went to this bullshit.
    Its like people hate nazi's , its the same , they ( the clan leader and the members ) ment to destroy Israel country , i guess you guys that dumbass to notice it , its start in game , but actually they hate Israel in RL aswell , so its also in life like that , and some people who CARE like me , should try to stop it.

Now good night , have to wake up for work , and hopefully admin will close it till i wake up , they be banned asap , and i wont answer again to your comments , since i did the right thing here.

swishersticks

Im not wrong , thats why k2 says sometimes when you send them ticket " contact Gms in game ".
    Also no i wont say anything like that if i were live in USA , or other big country , becuse Israel is small , we have many enemies , its dosent mean we not strong , i doubt if we cant win in a lot of wars , but we not like muslims , we not going to suicide just to ruin other families , we do our job when we get 18 years old , we joining to army and protect our people if we can.
    Some dies , some not , i not scard to die becuse i do the right thing when i join the army.
    Now about " other people's in this forum saw it in diffrent way as you " , maybe you right yea , but if every people will think like others , you be poor as hell , you wont work for nobody , if every1 will think like others , its could be great world or really bad world.
    Every single person have his opinion , you cant change it this is the life.
    And you sorry about other GG jewish people becuse i jew? wow , i wish every person in Israel will be like me , then wont be here fights between jew's and more killing .
    If you think in RL i act like in forum , you must be dumb becuse i really not , i even not get made about this clan symbol , but i dont want to play with racist in my game.[/b]
    Please please stop! i dont think anyone here needs to listen to another world life story being told. in isreal arnt you forced to join military of something like, not enough people in your country and stuff so men and women have to join or something like this? correct me if i am wrong.
    If everyone in isreal was like you with your attitude tword certain words then i assure you that the world would be iced over becuse there would be totamic bombs nuclear bombs chemical bombs going off. example: a jewish crew ship with the president of isreal is going through US waters and our coast gaurd stops the ship and checks it. well big ol bad president says WTF why you search you know who i am a.q .... we say bro its just manditory..you say a.qqqq

Well you get so pissed that you are being searched you say.. you search me because i am jewish a.q racist fuck a.q a.q
    so your president bomb US. AKA 1 little misunderstanding from you and you go off on people.. blah blah curse curse

sorry cant figure the rest out had a dick head in vent doing sound boards just now

/Unstill_Life…[/b]
    Agreed People might hate me but hey everyone says TRko this USko, how about we say this isnt MEko (middle eastern KO) this USko.

do you think they banned everyone who had "no prem in november" on there capes?

no they didnt so why would K2 ban this 1 dude for a stupid X on a flag. X over flag compared to numurous clans having no prem in november witch K2 lost some money. witch ones worse? and K2 didnt do anything for the prem issue. hes not even the clan leader.

nothing wrong here[/b]
    i totally agree with u.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast