Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Can he be banned?

This is a discussion on Can he be banned? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also i play 1-2 hours in game USKO pking 2-4 scrolls and go out , its not my life.[/b] Its ...
Page: 5

godsonlypriest

also i play 1-2 hours in game USKO pking 2-4 scrolls and go out , its not my life.[/b]
    Its like people hate nazi's , its the same , they ( the clan leader and the members ) ment to destroy Israel country , i guess you guys that dumbass to notice it , its start in game , but actually they hate Israel in RL aswell[/b]
    WOW... Do you even read what you write bro??

Basically you just said that this game is not your life and made it sound like you dont care (1-2 hours in game only) etc..
    Then you turn around and say that people in the game want to destroy Israel country & hate Israel in 'RL' aswell...

So if this is a game to you and you dont care, why would you make the relationship between what ppl say in the game and what ppl say in real life... Sounds to me like you might have some deeper personal issues than this topic!!!

Don't know about everyone else but im sick of hearing about your racist crap... Keep it at home in ur own country!!!
    Mod (Lutz) close topic please - Its now way out of context :angry:

Peace

WOW... Do you even read what you write bro??

Basically you just said that this game is not your life and made it sound like you dont care (1-2 hours in game only) etc..
    Then you turn around and say that people in the game want to destroy Israel country & hate Israel in 'RL' aswell...

So if this is a game to you and you dont care, why would you make the relationship between what ppl say in the game and what ppl say in real life... Sounds to me like you might have some deeper personal issues than this topic!!!

Don't know about everyone else but im sick of hearing about your racist crap... Keep it at home in ur own country!!!
    Mod (Lutz) close topic please - Its now way out of context :angry:

Peace[/b]
    Yea i do play 1-2 hours , since i DCZ char i cant pk all the day , kinda boring.
    Also i dont care if its only 1-2 hours , i dont wanna see this symbol in the game , i pk with many Israeli people on Ares , also in dcz i know some , and when they saw it they reported them to and told me to post in cheater section , but i decide to ask it here , for some reasson i knew this is what i gonne see , if you didnt understood , i knew i gonne see dumb people like you who gonne tell me its just a game , you think in RL they dont have something against Israel people? yes they do , they hate Israel for sure , they wont put symbol if they dont believe that , and i dont really wanna see it.
    If people here flaming becuse my opinion , you the guys who wrong here , not me.

godsonlypriest

if you didnt understood , i knew i gonne see dumb people like you who gonne tell me its just a game , you think in RL they dont have something against Israel people? yes they do , they hate Israel for sure , they wont put symbol if they dont believe that , and i dont really wanna see it.[/b]
    Your missing the point everyone one is trying to tell you 'ITS A GAME' these issues you have are real life issues!!!
    Find a 'Israel Fight against Racism Fourm' and post there noob.... Damm ur hard work :angry:

King0fKingZ

the most jewd on game hate me and why cuz im from germany they call me fucking nazi but im not responsible for the genocide to the jews so i havent any tolerance when another ppl hate them few of them are fuckin' racists too and u all jews forgot in the worldwar the expellees jews were hosted by turkey and in turkey still alive jews thousand of years so i cant understand why u idiots hate the turks. this just only a game and arent the same of real life so stop fucking racism

the most jewd on game hate me and why cuz im from germany they call me fucking nazi but im not responsible for the genocide to the jews so i havent any tolerance when another ppl hate them few of them are fuckin' racists too and u all jews forgot in the worldwar the expellees jews were hosted by turkey and in turkey still alive jews thousand of years so i cant understand why u idiots hate the turks. this just only a game and arent the same of real life so stop fucking racism[/b]
    nah , i dont say on German people Nazi's , i have many German friends and they really good persons , really fun to play with them .
    But again " its only a game " , its starts in game , like wars starting with warning and then war , there is many examples , but when people see it more and more , they actually starting to think maybe they right? or other will think omg need to ban them , or other will think pff little kids.
    But i dont wanna see it , if he change symbol , go ahead i wont talk about you , but dont keep it in game.
    Again , i sent it thourgh cheat reporting , k2 told me if i send by this way they will be banned , i did what i tried to do so you dont have to post here anymore.
    NEVER called any German people in game at name Nazi , like i said i have many german friends and they dont have any problem i from Israel , second i not hate turks , some of them i hate yea , which are : koxper , bug abusers , saying sie siktir git annen sikimy , and some who hate Jew's like the gays i reported.
    BUT THATS ALL , i not racist , i only said what i had to say and it was good if you could stop and think for a moment you could see i was right , even if its game must stop it , becuse if more Israeli people see it in game , they will stop play.

Now Admins / Modirators , ill contact GM to see if they got banned aleardy , you can close it , your members acting like 12 years old kids , actually they cant admit something good when i try to ban people from game for racist , but nvm , i allways said they change every topic to flame topic.

Grow up , yea you right its just a game , but again its start in game , you dont know how me and they act in RL , so chill down nerds , and stop change every topic you dont like to a flame one , if you dont like it , i didnt told you to come and post , just go away.

I wont comment here again , no matter what , i dont wanna warn for dumb kids like you which change everything they dont like to flame topic , hopefully you will grow up and understand a bit more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345