Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can i get a ss of ib+8 and chitin bow +8 ?? i wanna compare

This is a discussion on can i get a ss of ib+8 and chitin bow +8 ?? i wanna compare within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would like to get a ss of both to compare...
Page: 1

darkness_strikes_back

Default can i get a ss of ib+8 and chitin bow +8 ?? i wanna compare

i would like to get a ss of both to compare

CB +8 > IB +8

Inpulse

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    CB +8 > IB +8

lol are u joking me? Iron bow is way better...poison resistance is useless, and has the same elemental, what's the point? Gives a bit more mp but who cares about mp...way more ap with ib

Originally posted by Inpulse+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inpulse)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    CB +8 > IB +8

lol are u joking me? Iron bow is way better...poison resistance is useless, and has the same elemental, what's the point? Gives a bit more mp but who cares about mp...way more ap with ib[/b]
    Well lets put it this way
    I had CB +6, and IB +7, with IB +7, i had around 25 more ap, but with chitin bow, i was hitting about the same, so imagine a +7 Cb vs a IB +7.
    So IMO CB +8 > IB +8
    I aslo have used a CB +7, and it was WAY better then IB +7.

Generelly uniques do more damage anyway :mellow:

EDIT: Who cares about MP? LOL Archers NEED as much mp as they can get, a CB +8's MP bonus would give around 2 extra SH's, = 50NP in some cases

TuPadre

Ok, IB+8 Pro's: More Attack Power. That's it.

CB+8 Pro's: Almost same attack as ib+8, over 300mp bonus, poison resist, and my favorite: Repair cost when broke a little more than 200 coins

I love CB (i have a +7, and have had enion, scorpion and iron)

Btw, they dont have the same element, iron is poison, chitin is fire.

I_Am_On_Ares

hmm i never thought of that about bows. Uniques does more critical dmg wich make it CS +7 = IB+8.

Does enionbow have more elemental that IB and CS?

Serwantes

Originally posted by Inpulse+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inpulse)</div>
    CB +8 > IB +8

lol are u joking me? Iron bow is way better...poison resistance is useless, and has the same elemental, what's the point? Gives a bit more mp but who cares about mp...way more ap with ib[/b]
    Dont forget 310 Mana bonus which means 1 more Shadow Hunter ...
    it is meaningless to compare ib +8 and cb +8

CB +8 >>>>>> IB +8 -_-

boxerss

cb +8 > ib +8

Inpulse

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Inpulse@

CB +8 > IB +8

lol are u joking me? Iron bow is way better...poison resistance is useless, and has the same elemental, what's the point? Gives a bit more mp but who cares about mp...way more ap with ib
    I had CB +6, and IB +7, with IB +7, i had around 25 more ap, but with chitin bow, i was hitting about the same, so imagine a +7 Cb vs a IB +7.
    So IMO CB +8 > IB +8

Generelly uniques do more damage anyway :mellow:

EDIT: Who cares about MP? LOL Archers NEED as much mp as they can get, a CB +8's MP bonus would give around 2 extra SH's, = 50NP in some cases[/b]
    MP u can pot on, ap u can't. and 25 more ap? Gives at least 75-100 more ap..

PopTart

ib +8 > all imo

OnBug

So IMO CB +8 > IB +8

Generelly uniques do more damage anyway

EDIT: Who cares about MP? LOL Archers NEED as much mp as they can get, a CB +8's MP bonus would give around 2 extra SH's, = 50NP in some cases

Inpulse

Originally posted by OnBug
    Well lets put it this way *
    I had CB +6, and IB +7, with IB +7, i had around 25 more ap, but with chitin bow, i was hitting about the same, so imagine a +7 Cb vs a IB +7. *
    So IMO CB +8 > IB +8 *
    I aslo have used a CB +7, and it was WAY better then IB +7. *

Generelly uniques do more damage anyway *

yeah but we're not talking about +7s here, IB gets a much biger ap gain to +8. If cb had more elemental maybe, but I don't get why you think mp is so importnat, archers can pot easily...

Lakai

no they cannot pot easily when their potting they cant shoot, when their not shooting they cant damage by the time they pot it the guy is already dead by the other 3249823904 people imo the more mana would give u 1 - 2 more SH or 2 - 3 more arrowshowers and the ap difference doesnt really matter your ksing most the time anyway

darkness_strikes_back

still funny how i just wanted the images o_O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast