Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD

This is a discussion on Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That is unbuffed only wofled and gained no enchant scrolls nothing, oh and dont flame the np i hardly ever ...
Page: 1

sweetpimpmaster

Default Well..........Rate it cause it sucks that bad XD

That is unbuffed only wofled and gained no enchant scrolls nothing, oh and dont flame the np i hardly ever pk and when i do i rack them up in mass amounts.

P.S. That is my PK gear

ImmortalTechnique

God damn why do you fuckin' cunt lickin ass fuckin whores feel the need to have other people flame you? You know for a fact you're going to get flammed for whatever reason....do you enjoy this? Fcuking rate your own char when your in cz either killing or getting killed.

Fuckin losers with no self esteem who need acceptance by other losers; priceless

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by ImmortalTechnique
    God damn why do you fuckin' cunt lickin ass fuckin whores feel the need to have other people flame you? *You know for a fact yu're going to get flammed for whatever reason....do you enjoy this? *Fcuking rate your own char when your in cz either killing or getting killed.

Fcukin losers with no self esteem who need acceptance by other losers; priceless
    And its people like you that make my day just to let you know.

ImmortalTechnique

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ImmortalTechnique
    God damn why do you fuckin' cunt lickin ass fuckin whores feel the need to have other people flame you? *You know for a fact yu're going to get flammed for whatever reason....do you enjoy this? *Fcuking rate your own char when your in cz either killing or getting killed.

Fcukin losers with no self esteem who need acceptance by other losers; priceless
    And its people like you that make my day just to let you know.[/b]
    I mean, really....what do you want to hear? Want me to tell you your char is shit?

Every other topic is "OMG RATE THIS LVL 39 I JUST MADE"

Equipment doesn't make the char good, the person pushin the buttons do.

When's the last time you seen a respectable player asking for people to rate his char? Never, cuz they know you can't judge a char by the stats.

sweetpimpmaster

Just currious do you like to complain cause all your doing is making me giggle not going to lie and i asked for any opinions and i know ill get flamed and i know i will get shit from people but you know what I DONT CARE! If i cared what people thought i wouldnt be my own person i would be what others thought i needed to be.

ImmortalTechnique

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    Just currious do you like to complain cause all your doing is making me giggle not going to lie and i asked for any opinions and i know ill get flamed and i know i will get shit from people but you know what I DONT CARE! If i cared what people thought i wouldnt be my own person i would be what others thought i needed to be.[/b]

You're beggin people to tell you what they think about your char:

<!--QuoteBegin-Retard

but you know what I DONT CARE! If i cared what people thought i wouldnt be my own person i would be what others thought i needed to be.
    Yet you don't care? Hmmm..

sweetpimpmaster

Dude i dont care if they flame me i would like to get their opinions but flames are still opinions so really it dont matter to me lol, like you are trying to be a new guy flamer and if you want to get lessons on flaming go talk to Cama or someone that is acctualy good at flaming cause you have no skill at all :wub:

ImmortalTechnique

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Dude i dont care if they flame me i would like to get their opinions but flames are still opinions so really it dont matter to me lol, like you are trying to be a new guy flamer and if you want to get lessons on flaming go talk to Cama or someone that is acctualy good at flaming cause you have no skill at all *:wub:
    Why? Why do you want people to make fun of you....makes no sence.

I'm not trying to flame...just trying to show you how dumb it is.

Do what you do but please, use some common sence.

MaCCa

LoL ^^

sweetpimpmaster

Like i said I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO GET OPINIONS! I dont really care if you think its dumb thats your prerogative. but you know what TY for your opinion and thinking that its dumb :wub:

ImmortalTechnique

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Like i said I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO GET OPINIONS! I dont really care if you think its dumb thats your prerogative. but you know what TY for your opinion and thinking that its dumb *:wub:

No problem , and to be semi-constructive....I think your HP is a tad low.

sweetpimpmaster

sweetpimpmaster

But yes im going to bed now so bye bye

Crazy2010

good attack power , sucky defense , HP so sucky :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

Damn what a bad warrior, is that glave +7 or smth ? And the defens, wow thats the worse AC i ever seen, geez. Try get dual roc +5,IN+5,IB+5 and dual WE +5 or Plantium earings +5, also try get a raptor +10, then atleast it would be decent, but atm it sucks. But yeah, get what i said and u will do just fine.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast