Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is a discussion on OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the tard that bashes on people for using ctrl minor, yet on vent he admits to using it ...
Page: 1

Sheer

Default OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is the tard that bashes on people for using ctrl minor, yet on vent he admits to using it from time to time. So why would you scold someone for doing somethign you do yourself? Oh yes, because he's a birtish scamming fucktard; that still sucks at KO even though Fest0 gives him items. Right nick? Here's what Zero does when he comes face to face with a skilled player.

wow..he throwed a snowball in ur eyes? or what is that white stuff?

Sheer

Originally posted by sMooFy
    Yeah, he throwed a snowball at me. Get out of here with your brokn english, kthxbb

ID4N

S> magic hammers

N1GG4

OMG I THROW TEH SNOWBALLS TO!

Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sMooFy
    Yeah, he throwed a snowball at me. Get out of here with your brokn english, kthxbb[/b]
    Not everyone's first language is English. Also, what do you expect to gain from this topic? I myself think zero is arrogant, but he's easily one of the top 10 sins in USKO. Btw, it doesn't look like your 70 either (just guessing, don't know your characters name obviously), tbh i think he would've won even without the acid pots, although it was a "lame" thing to do in a 1v1.

Just my 2 cents.

Baronius

Originally posted by Sheer
    Get out of here with your brokn english, kthxbb
    nice going mr thoughguy
    btw how long u been running before he acidpotted u enuf to destroy all ur armor?

Sheer

level 63 at the time, zero was 70. What level 70 needs to acid pot a level 63 in a 1v1. How pathetic.

N1GG4

btw stop crying. Acid pots are a part of this game. you were running he got pissed through acid pots at u so he could kill you even faster than he was doing before you ran away. Stop making these useless posts cause all thats gana happen is u gettin urself flamed

Originally posted by Sheer
    level 63 at the time, zero was 70. *What level 70 needs to acid pot a level 63 in a 1v1. *How pathetic.
    I wish i was as cool as you.

Sheer

This is coming from a person who has to start a new char on every new server that comes out because he's too newb to play with the big boys. It was a 1v1 idiot. Go level a char on one server and stick to it. And, your sigs suck monkey balls.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Sheer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sMooFy

Yeah, he throwed a snowball at me. Get out of here with your brokn english, kthxbb
    Not everyone's first language is English. Also, what do you expect to gain from this topic? I myself think zero is arrogant, but he's easily one of the top 10 sins in USKO. Btw, it doesn't look like your 70 either (just guessing, don't know your characters name obviously), tbh i think he would've won even without the acid pots, although it was a "lame" thing to do in a 1v1.

Just my 2 cents.[/b]
    i am out of school a while now,...no need to talk english in real life

but he understood what i tried to say..and thats it :P

N1GG4

lmfao my sigs own urs. + i havnt started a new char on each server. if u havnt noticed every new server that comes out has all dupers. Now im hopeing this wont. so please shh. ur the one flaming cause zero owns u at a 1 vs 1 and decided to get back at him by showing him destroy ur armor cause you were to scared to actually fight him so u ran away. please shh fukin noob and babashop some more.

Sheer

rofl how can you call me scared when he's acid potting me. Take the posters of him off ur wall and smell the coffee dipshit.

N1GG4

hes throwing acid pots at u cause ur running and since u are running once all ur armor breaks he can kill ur pussy ass in 1 hit.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast