Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Cancel heal combo [?] - For sin

This is a discussion on Cancel heal combo [?] - For sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That boy is amazing, i like his hits when he run, 0 miss hits to priest....
Page: 2

That boy is amazing, i like his hits when he run, 0 miss hits to priest.

In my opnion : Skill and fll R, rr r r r skil rrr skil rrr fll R xd

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

I'm surprised how just 1 person suggested the real right one...and with right i mean the one with higher chance to cancel casting....jesus

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    I'm surprised how just 1 person suggested the real right one...and with right i mean the one with higher chance to cancel casting....jesus
    Which is...?

And IMO the best is skill rerrrrdesssrerfhdrrrrrr + skill ddryfrtts~%^f, L33T combo.
    AmbroseRookwood likes this.

Just hit R when the hands are In motion to go up. Pretty damn sure nobody has mentioned it yet.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Just hit R when the hands are In motion to go up. Pretty damn sure nobody has mentioned it yet.

3-4 people said this already, if you want to reply to a topic u should read it before saying ''pretty damn sure nobody mentioned it yet''
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Sorry forgot I had to put /Sarcasm at the end of my post.

/Douche

Aah... Elu, I remember when he was accused of cheating back in the day so he was forced to put up a video of him recording his hands while comboing, shit was funneh.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    3-4 people said this already, if you want to reply to a topic u should read it before saying ''pretty damn sure nobody mentioned it yet''
    You cannot be fucking serious.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    pkvol2 - YouTube

heres a pk video from about a year ago, a private server i played

at 1:22 me and a priest go against another warrior and a priest, and we just try killing each others priests

at 1:48 i cancel his duff. he panics heal and i cancel that as well and i get the kill

then again at 2:18 i cancel ashtonias heal letting me kill her

at 4:50 its me and 3 sins vs a priest, warrior, and 2 sins

i cancel the priests heal multiple times during the fight

for most of it im using a running combo holding down w and using skill r r

its really a steady rhythm of tapping r at the right time to cancel. if you need visual cues, it is just as the priest raises their hands. as they make a cross (arms straight out) you r attack and it will cancel it. i think of myself of a pretty decent warrior but i cant do it 100% consistently.

you can watch my other videos aswell, theres lots of examples.
    do u know wat visual bugs r?
    just because on ur screen you r atk when they lift their arms and their heal cancels doesnt mean thats when u have to hit them to cancel their heal lol, every1 in this topic is wrong

if u hit them while they r casting the animation u have a 10-15% chance to cancel their heal, u have to take visual bugs into account too

its hard to cancel priests who cancel their heal animation because of visual bugs, every1(?) here thinks you have to atk while a priest lifts their arms, sure maybe on their screen, but not on ur screen, when u c a priest start healing, if he canceled his animation right, he would have already casted the heal LONG b4 u c his arms lift up on ur screen, which makes it almost impossible to cancel a priests heal when his arms lift up lol

so how do u cancel heals? im talking about real priests, none of that garbage in ur video, priests who actually know how to play the game
    easy, u attack them while they r moving, simple as that

im not trying to take a jab at anyone here, just clearing the air dont rly give a shit about this game anymore

if any1 actually wants to find out more about this stuff, just get a priest and any other char and get an auto typer to combo/heal at the same time and check how many heals get canceled, itll come to about 10-15% iirc

i did this a long time ago tho, manually as well, things could have changed

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    do u know wat visual bugs r?
    just because on ur screen you r atk when they lift their arms and their heal cancels doesnt mean thats when u have to hit them to cancel their heal lol, every1 in this topic is wrong

if u hit them while they r casting the animation u have a 10-15% chance to cancel their heal, u have to take visual bugs into account too

its hard to cancel priests who cancel their heal animation because of visual bugs, every1(?) here thinks you have to atk while a priest lifts their arms, sure maybe on their screen, but not on ur screen, when u c a priest start healing, if he canceled his animation right, he would have already casted the heal LONG b4 u c his arms lift up on ur screen, which makes it almost impossible to cancel a priests heal when his arms lift up lol

so how do u cancel heals? im talking about real priests, none of that garbage in ur video, priests who actually know how to play the game
    easy, u attack them while they r moving, simple as that

im not trying to take a jab at anyone here, just clearing the air dont rly give a shit about this game anymore

if any1 actually wants to find out more about this stuff, just get a priest and any other char and get an auto typer to combo/heal at the same time and check how many heals get canceled, itll come to about 10-15% iirc

i did this a long time ago tho, manually as well, things could have changed
    tl;dr, NZ ping.

just u need gotta a gaming mause.Than u ll solving the problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12