Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cape/Symbol Designs

This is a discussion on Cape/Symbol Designs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im horny right now in other words: great job send them asap...
Page: 2

im horny right now

in other words: great job send them asap

Boyce

Make some designs for the shorter accredited capes^_^

dartagon

Make some designs for the shorter accredited capes^_^[/b]
    well i just put the logos on the coulour i found the most interesting mixed out, u can just put a shorter cape with the exact coulour and it will have the same result. Thats why i need some ss, i could see what fits and what really doesnt on a ingame cape cuz i just put the symbols on the capes with paint

and btw, for the ones that think i made all those xD, i would be proud but the honor is not mine :S, just made a big search and pretty much found what i was searching. I make nice drawings tought, if you saw some of my draw posts from like last year

i invite you to go take a look at them on search :P

btw, how we make a poll? xD, seems #2 comes often. Im at my laptop atm, i recieved all ur messages and as soon as im on my comp, ill upload them and send what u want :P

binky

well i just put the logos on the coulour i found the most interesting mixed out, u can just put a shorter cape with the exact coulour and it will have the same result. Thats why i need some ss, i could see what fits and what really doesnt on a ingame cape cuz i just put the symbols on the capes with paint

and btw, for the ones that think i made all those xD, i would be proud but the honor is not mine :S, just made a big search and pretty much found what i was searching. I make nice drawings tought, if you saw some of my draw posts from like last year

i invite you to go take a look at them on search :P

btw, how we make a poll? xD, seems #2 comes often. Im at my laptop atm, i recieved all ur messages and as soon as im on my comp, ill upload them and send what u want :P[/b]
    thx mate

19 looks nice

Let me guess,you got them from Halo?:P

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

#2, #5, #9, #19
    Best are #2 and 19

dartagon

Let me guess,you got them from Halo?:P[/b]
    only 2 from halo owned xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12