Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

CaptainMile pk- Integrity ýs a draqon

This is a discussion on CaptainMile pk- Integrity ýs a draqon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edittttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

edittttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 05-13-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    he doesn't post on these because he can't think PERIOD
    fixed it for YOU

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeelthefire where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!
    is it true he's from Turkey? I thought he was peruvian

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    fixed it for YOU

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeelthefire where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!
    is it true he's from Turkey? I thought he was peruvian
    Scared kanka will not post on here just keep it on top so he can see it all the time because he only uses media section

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    He never could. I don't understand this forum's staff tho.. why don't they ban this brainless turk already.

Gamers4Life Rules
    That your solution to everything ban people? You banned my brother from ts because he ksed you in a pk zone LOL and you allow someone to scam a scammer and are ok with it. Call everyone else a child but seems you act in that manor cya

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if the guy scammed him and he gave him something to repay then asks for it back why should he give it back? maybe he shudnt scam in the first place. let it be a lesson to him.( also wasted 4 hours of our time and we spent money to buy the DC prem and 100 seals which we would have not bought if he didn't say he needed it....)
    True dat

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if the guy scammed him and he gave him something to repay then asks for it back why should he give it back? maybe he shudnt scam in the first place. let it be a lesson to him.( also wasted 4 hours of our time and we spent money to buy the DC prem and 100 seals which we would have not bought if he didn't say he needed it....)
    no because they were not his items(silverhaze) the guy who tried to scam the dc prem and seals, and if you get your items back from someone who trys to scam you, you don't get extra stuff because he tried to scam you should be happy you got the items back because most cases people get nothing back thats it...

no because they were not his items(silverhaze) the guy who tried to scam the dc prem and seals, and if you get your items back from someone who trys to scam you, you don't get extra stuff because he tried to scam you should be happy you got the items back because most cases people get nothing back thats it...
    bullshit man , and he should be responible for what his sharers are doing on his account aswell. no excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    bullshit man , and he should be responible for what his sharers are doing on his account aswell. no excuses
    Yea so if his sharer had taken the items and was off with them then he would be responsible for repaying them but those fps have no part in any of this because they are the owners items. Bumppppppppppp keep it up still no feelthefire:s

Yea so if his sharer had taken the items and was off with them then he would be responsible for repaying them but those fps have no part in any of this because they are the owners items. Bumppppppppppp keep it up still no feelthefire:s
    idc about the items his sharer had, its about the point he tried to scamm me, he aint getting fps back, he should have his sharers under control, and make sure not abusing his account to scam people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    idc about the items his sharer had, its about the point he tried to scamm me, he aint getting fps back, he should have his sharers under control, and make sure not abusing his account to scam people.
    How can you control your sharer....wtf? you can't control someone on a character seriously bro and now your the scammer if that's your final decision

I'm done on here i thought you were a legit a player, and i know you been scammed in the past but so have i difference is i would never lookat things in your perspective by trying to get even or however you want to look at it cuz its not right no matter what you say.

Banned Senior Member

Banned Senior Member

I have stronk balls call him ws!

LOL.

Banned Senior Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast