Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CaptnMorgan 1v1 video

This is a discussion on CaptnMorgan 1v1 video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Meh, I kill warriors 65-75 in the arena with my DLW sin....
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Meh, I kill warriors 65-75 in the arena with my DLW sin.

oO Jc Oo

go cz and show us kill skills ^^

Banned

I still liked the vs's against the lvl 76 or w/e sin. I would say that vs was fair.

ok, if the warriors that i fought were scrolled, it would only be a longer battle, and have the same outcome, would just take me longer to kill them. and hey if my combo is so slow, then u should have no problem beating me. and in the 1st 1v1, i was wearing HP gear so the battle would last longer, and i slowed my combo so i wouldnt kill him when his HP was almost gone........ and T.I sux[/b]
    lmao... no.

Your wolfed and ac buffed, same outcome my ass.

bluecraze

it was ok vs with the rogues but like everyone else said its not that fair with a warrior, if u both was scrolled i bet u would have lost most of the 1v1s.

Banned

shit.

ChaosOmen

MagicWannaBe are u that youbloodsonmydagger guy????? the guy everyone says is a scammer... J/w not sayin u are.... but ok first of all, it IS fair, because fucking safety is a SKILL and wolf is a SKILL i have, by wolfing a warrior its giving them an advantage. i know in CZ its different. these are bare you-own-skills 1v1's in which was fair for how we battled, yes i know its diff in CZ so no one has to tell me. and yes kanye west is a terrile rapper, i bought 50 cent's CD to support him in their little conflict. i just like that song and idc what anyone says. im sorrymy video sux. thank you all for building my self esteem up. its greatly appreciated .... peace fucks

You slowed your combo down so he wouldn't die so fast? huh.. Isn't the point of a 1v1 to kill the other guy?

bluecraze

MagicWannaBe are u that youbloodsonmydagger guy????? the guy everyone says is a scammer... J/w not sayin u are.... but ok first of all, it IS fair, because fucking safety is a SKILL and wolf is a SKILL i have, by wolfing a warrior its giving them an advantage. i know in CZ its different. these are bare you-own-skills 1v1's in which was fair for how we battled, yes i know its diff in CZ so no one has to tell me. and yes kanye west is a terrile rapper, i bought 50 cent's CD to support him in their little conflict. i just like that song and idc what anyone says. im sorrymy video sux. thank you all for building my self esteem up. its greatly appreciated .... peace fucks[/b]
    "bare you-own-skills 1v1s" thats a new one to me, i thought a 1v1 was just a 1v1 no matter where u was but thats just me i guess. . .

SokoBo4

wow u took a warrior (no buff no ac no wolf) with saftly/wolf

bluecraze

wow u took a warrior (no buff no ac no wolf) with saftly/wolf[/b]
    it was a "bare you-own-skills 1v1" LOL

bluecraze

wow u took a warrior (no buff no ac no wolf) with saftly/wolf[/b]
    it was a "bare you-own-skills 1v1" LOL

bluecraze

wtf how did i double post that :huh:

ChaosOmen

im sorry that a rogue can beat a warrior in the arena, it is a fair battle, you are all wrong. i made a video of 1v1's no buffs. only what the character can use himself. u cannot say its an unfair battle. its not like the warriors were duffed. YES in CZ they get wolf and ac ohh wow, thats amazing. i couldnt care less about that right now. the warrior i fought at the beginning had wolf by the way, and i didnt want to kill him so fast so the 1v1 would be longer..... im sorry your brain couldnt make the link between that one. yes tell me my combo is slow all you want, come vs me then, if u have a char on dies. and why the fuck do you guys care that i vs'd these warriors, ur are all blowing this way out of proportion, its just a video i made LOL. if you dont like it, shut the fuck up about it, because i dont give 2 shits about what you think. next time i make a video, ill make sure that the warriors are fully buffed and maybe ill malice and parasite myself, then u ppl might think its a fair battle. and hey how about i make it 2 lvl 80 warriors at once... would that be an even battle you fucking pricks

You still never explained why you would slow down your combo to make a 1v1 longer. That's defeating the purpose of a 1v1 -_-. Why not use your fists instead of daggers? That'll make for a long battle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast