Carlos Mencia gets Pwnt

This is a discussion on Carlos Mencia gets Pwnt within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've always hated this fat guy, he's uneducated (politically) and trys to make political jokes like he knows wtf hes ...
Page: 1

Struggle

I've always hated this fat guy, he's uneducated (politically) and trys to make political jokes like he knows wtf hes talking about, he's a frontin' ass bitch who's a US citizen and he always brags about being a "beaner" and his sweet little greencard (which isn't real seeing how he's a US citizen)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5gVYfDCgYxk

<3 joe

Aba

O_o hes still pretty funny

Wac

:]

Didn&#39;t one of his shows say he was born in the US? Man thats some sunny shit, carlos really got owned there kinda dissapointed me cause he was funny.

Great vid.

That wasent that good tbh, the chapelles show parody of it was so much better... freakin hilarious

Struggle

That wasent that good tbh, the chapelles show parody of it was so much better... freakin hilarious [/b]

lol the one where he plays a crack head and trys to fall asleep in the worm box? That shit is soooo funny

so what if mencia made some jokes and coincidently some1 made them before him. how would he know about some unimportant jew who made that joke before him? mencia is way funnier than joe rogan anyways.

N1GG4

mencia is still the man. gotta love them beaners

Mosh Pit

har har har...beaner for lyfe...

Banned

i never really liked mencia, he stole all his jokes thats why he was funny. he was a piece of crap that told the same crap but just re-told them in a different way. he always made me more angry than make me actually laugh, and his real name is NED LOL!

dude fucken pwnt