Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ares PK Second movie l2ampage Bad Co Clan

This is a discussion on Ares PK Second movie l2ampage Bad Co Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just thought id share a movie i made PKing in Ares server. :P http://files.filefront.com/JRKO+0002wmv/;1...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

misterfrisco

Just thought id share a movie i made PKing in Ares server. :P
    http://files.filefront.com/JRKO+0002wmv/;1...;/fileinfo.html

Bowtie4Life

link is wrong, just goes to homepage

Banned

fix da damn link i wanna watch it AQ

KalaBunga Senior Member

Downloading and watching steam. watched the d/l version.

very nice , but it seemed most clip were of the same day and it would be nice to see you pking wiht some duffers from your clan
    hopinh to see the csw movie soon

7/10

misterfrisco

Yeah this is of just one PK session. I am starting to pile up files so i can make a really nice Party PK. I have the CSW vids to but ive been working 60 hour weeks O_o + comute id say easy 68 Hour weeks.

Banned

not bad, the second song was old school gayness xD but the movie was pretty good bro

Bowtie4Life

Sweet movie, you sure can tank. You also switch between defense armors/str armors about 10 times as fast as I do And ur still comboing, very nice.

just a normal pk video but can u vs?

SpinalTap

I'll answer for him Defryu, and i'm sure he'll agree with my comments.

This is Ares, if he's vsing in CZ-
    majority of the time, the human gets tped away as soon as he starts getting his ass handed to him ( same goes for orcs i'm sure) (I'm in BC, and if one of my clannies asks for tp from a vs, i give him shit on vent)

I know l2ampages gear, and he isn't one of the babashopped warriors (no +9's or +3's), but he's better geared than the average 81 warrior, so fair vs's are hard to find, and the one's who are fair, they dont want to scroll for a vs in arena, but wont do it in cz either.

feel free to add l2amp

misterfrisco

I can show you the VS vids if you would like, Its really boring though cause they all got TPed when they had like 100HP.

Anyhow this video was made out of 1 hour and couple minutes of PK in one day. I promise ill show some impressive stuff once i pile up vids, i made this as a test out video cause i got a new comp and Gamecam finally runs smooth.

The closest thing i got to VS was in the vid when i did me VS 2 lvl 81 warrior and i dropped from behind on that 3d warrior (lvl 80) while i was getting hit by the other two. I checked their Gear and they all had decent armors (3 +8Shells and 2 +8 chitin, other had full set +8Shells, raptors+8s) One had the ii+8. My Gear is normal for the most part i have maybe 3 very decent items, other then that you can buy evrything in moradon on shout or on merch ^_^

Thanks for your comments guys

(BTW That last song was from Office space lol it was funny to me cause its one of my fav movies)

gotbluntzz

i liked it lot of action cant wait for csw one sseen a few all +10 item in the preview gonna be a good war in that csw

Wow rampage .... You change your items as fast as your combo. Very nice. GG

PaPaSmurF

I enjoyed it.
    Nice combo, just remember to take your time with it.
    If you rush you won't get anything off.

misterfrisco

I enjoyed it.
    Nice combo, just remember to take your time with it.
    If you rush you won't get anything off.[/b]

^_^ Very good advice, i do notice sometimes i get exited and rush it. That was apparent in some scenes. Thats when i stop and restart combo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast