Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2

This is a discussion on Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Enjoy it!...
Page: 1

Default Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2

Enjoy it!

Wow, just wow.

I've never seen so much fail in a single video before, specially that warrior frapsing it.

-1/10.

pretty horrible at teamwork lucky you have 3 priest in your party from what i saw in most the video. ill give you a 2/10 cause the editing was decent.
    Last edited by mythlost; 01-30-2012 at 12:26 AM.

The last 1:20 minutes of video made my day ," IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO IS THE BIGGEST" , so u show ur 2 meeles pt + 1 mage pt killing 1 and a half party , with all the respect, stop doing movies , u should feel ashamed by them .

that horrible pk, 90% of the time, all the meles, attack a different target. or do not use ventrilo, or have no idea how to play. the worst I've seen. here it is demonstrated that a donkey with the best items, it still remain donkey ^ ^.
    The worst thing is that everything they do slow, slow buff, slow duff, slow combo. terrible team.
    Need better location, speed, strategy, and Also hands and brain.
    The only rescue is the editing and effects. But playing, pathetic.

One thing everyone neglects is that the party they face is full of the strongest mages on cwest... So your strategy is to all attack ONE mage? While the other 5 tp him around? youll never beat a mage party like that, and i LOL at anyone who thinks they would... What is shameful is that the mage party lost while only 1 melee was on each mage (krowaz mages with +3 rings and iron set cant escape 1 melee?) Only thing worse is the english used in these comments.

As for the footage, wasnt exactly the best ive seen from integrity clips... 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    One thing everyone neglects is that the party they face is full of the strongest mages on cwest... So your strategy is to all attack ONE mage? While the other 5 tp him around? youll never beat a mage party like that, and i LOL at anyone who thinks they would... What is shameful is that the mage party lost while only 1 melee was on each mage (krowaz mages with +3 rings and iron set cant escape 1 melee?) Only thing worse is the english used in these comments.

As for the footage, wasnt exactly the best ive seen from integrity clips... 7/10
    Re lol ^^ You are Blind this explains why you play bad. No more comments. Obviously, if this is good for you, have no idea what doing good pk.
    Pd : horrible combo, really the worst I've seen.

I agreed is not the best footage somehow that day it work out better for us to attack different targets at some points not all the time. I'm sure other players would disagreed it wasn't the smartest idea but it work just fine for us they had two ice mages and they could have easily turn the table on us if they were given the chances to throw those 4 cubes. I want all MH member to know how much i enjoy pking against you guys because out of all the clans out there the one i feel the most respect is yours(MH) they are very competitive and always on top of their game. Its definitely a 7/10 it doesn't deserve higher I know we can do a lot better.
    PootieTanggg is just to sexy dont hate on him.

Integrity matters? booolshiiiiiiit lol says the ppl who supported the biggest scammer off all time in cwest

its pretty nice on some point but somehow its just like warriors gone wild nice editing though but i still dont get the warriors skillbar that has 2 ibex and 2 crisis on the slot.

Little archer Senior Member

dude... just stop... posting... these...

not bad thanks.......

crap .

To be honest the few times that i have pked with Integ in vent they all followed calls with out any problem and we were able to take out 2 partys with out any problems with only 2 priest 4 mages and 2 meeles. But ya uh wtf happened here in the video.. At Least the music was good =]

Warrior part was kinda horrible, whole team were seperated.
    Watch able video, but wouldn't watch twice 4/10.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast