Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2

This is a discussion on Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it`s so funny that my old mage is in Integrity ^^ probably with dragon for next 2 years. Also good ...
Page: 2

it`s so funny that my old mage is in Integrity ^^ probably with dragon for next 2 years. Also good to see that my old peru mofo gliss have some fun.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    it`s so funny that my old mage is in Integrity ^^ probably with dragon for next 2 years. Also good to see that my old peru mofo gliss have some fun.
    TED is there aswell lolz, but somehow he didn't end up in the movie... So 0/10, all the sexyness just isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    TED is there aswell lolz, but somehow he didn't end up in the movie... So 0/10, all the sexyness just isn't there.
    well nothing has change

forever alone and forgotten TED <3

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Oh fuck you ^^ TED > All, most epic char ever made. Thought, he was name changed to ldarkStorml (on my request).

Banned

crap, no team work, no graphics...

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    that horrible pk, 90% of the time, all the meles, attack a different target. or do not use ventrilo, or have no idea how to play. the worst I've seen. here it is demonstrated that a donkey with the best items, it still remain donkey ^ ^.
    The worst thing is that everything they do slow, slow buff, slow duff, slow combo. terrible team.
    Need better location, speed, strategy, and Also hands and brain.
    The only rescue is the editing and effects. But playing, pathetic.
    KO is serious business bro.

You made me laugh. I had never seen so much stupidity compounded into a single post. Kudos to you.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    KO is serious business bro.

You made me laugh. I had never seen so much stupidity compounded into a single post. Kudos to you.
    hes obviously butthurt for some reason

he probably wanted to join their clan and got denied, lol.

it work out better for us to attack different targets at some points not all the time
    that excuse to justify their meles, attack the first walking in front of them. So you expect to win only for items, and no ability to play. And with a buffer that does not buff, debuff slow and meles without combo .Shame on you, the Post this, and such silly excuses.

hes obviously butthurt for some reason

he probably wanted to join their clan and got denied, lol.
    Razor again you? .suppose things, you do not know. If you dont know about something better shhhh newbie.
    I do not give support, to scammers or cowards , of whom I speak know whom I mean.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I never realised you could make different UI's for KO. I really liked the grey/black UI over the standard KO one.

that excuse to justify their meles, attack the first walking in front of them. So you expect to win only for items, and no ability to play. And with a buffer that does not buff, debuff slow and meles without combo .Shame on you, the Post this, and such silly excuses.

Razor again you? .suppose things, you do not know. If you dont know about something better shhhh newbie.
    I do not give support, to scammers or cowards , of whom I speak know whom I mean.
    I respected it your first opinion/comment and i agreed in some points but it seem you dont fully understand what i clearly explain in the previous post your second post you made sound like your are some kinda of expert when you had very little success in your KO so stop talking out your ass it was not an excuse i know we can do better we have done better but that how things went down that day and we handle our business our priority targets were the two ice mages when they were down we chase off the fire mages until they get tp back into the fight thats why there is alot of running and searching for this targets MH and Integrity PK close to 3 hours that day and when we try to go for what it might see the best idea to jump the priest and finish everyone else quick it just wasnt working maybe becuase they have exelent tps + you give a break to the ices mages to do their job and cube our 2 priest so the fights became too long because the warrior had spread out so they cant nova is was up to me to look over mindrot to minor heal and cure for 10 second waiting to get our nutralized priest back into action.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I never realised you could make different UI's for KO. I really liked the grey/black UI over the standard KO one.
    I believe those UIs were posted to ko4life couple years ago.. I think they're still in some topic around here on Media section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I believe those UIs were posted to ko4life couple years ago.. I think they're still in some topic around here on Media section.
    its true they are in the media section use the search option for help

trust me bro if me and jess still played ko we would without a doubt SHIT on you... Blanquita has and always will be one of the shittiest players on cwest on any class...

For those of you talkin trash about "all melee on different targets" I challenge you to go face a MH mage party any other way... They will MURDER you... they without a doubt have the best mage parties right now on cwest. If you dont keep each mage busy they will fuck you in the ass. Its amazing how you criticize the only clan capable holding their own against them when you wouldnt stand a chance. Point Blank not all PK consists of : Duffer calling a name jumping that target. Sometime you have to adapt especially when their party has 4x cube blind nova and TPs each other around like theres no tommorow. But of course i wouldnt expect a baddie like you to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    trust me bro if me and jess still played ko we would without a doubt SHIT on you... Blanquita has and always will be one of the shittiest players on cwest on any class...

For those of you talkin trash about "all melee on different targets" I challenge you to go face a MH mage party any other way... They will MURDER you... they without a doubt have the best mage parties right now on cwest. If you dont keep each mage busy they will fuck you in the ass. Its amazing how you criticize the only clan capable holding their own against them when you wouldnt stand a chance. Point Blank not all PK consists of : Duffer calling a name jumping that target. Sometime you have to adapt especially when their party has 4x cube blind nova and TPs each other around like theres no tommorow. But of course i wouldnt expect a baddie like you to understand that.
    Ey babanoob . i never need buy crap +9 +3 , for killing in cz. I can give you lessons on how to be a warrior , you do not know me, and believe me you are nothing for me .I criticize what I see, think I've ever done pk, against good party mage? ,The problem is that you have lousy debuffers and slow meles and only seek to justify their low skills , attacking the first player who crosses your .That just shows how incapable you are .Not go into more discussions with people who their only argument is to have good items. Learn to play, so you gain respect in cz, not spending thousands of dollars to make the ridiculous.

Ey babanoob . i never need buy crap +9 +3 , for killing in cz. I can give you lessons on how to be a warrior , you do not know me, and believe me you are nothing for me .I criticize what I see, think I've ever done pk, against good party mage? ,The problem is that you have lousy debuffers and slow meles and only seek to justify their low skills , attacking the first player who crosses your .That just shows how incapable you are .Not go into more discussions with people who their only argument is to have good items. Learn to play, so you gain respect in cz, not spending thousands of dollars to make the ridiculous.
    I have my doubt you know anything about ko christo(now retired),maria and ghost among others are the most complete duffer ever play in cwest from what i experience and saw you play you never did anything outstanding as a warrior and as a player never got very far either and gear wise that just come from many year in carnac west if you think i have baba all my gear you are complete wrong Im here from day one gearing the character is part of the game if you refuse to believe it i could care less really

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast