Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Carnac West- Integrity vs. Badfamily

This is a discussion on Carnac West- Integrity vs. Badfamily within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only thing bf is holding against cuban is the buraq subject and cuban didnt have chance to defend himself ...
Page: 3

The only thing bf is holding against cuban is the buraq subject and cuban didnt have chance to defend himself proof of buraq trying to get the account back with the items buraq was lucky enough to get half of the money pfte agreement but thats in the pass cuban didt gofe a shit them e wont give shit now he quit over a year now... but doesnt want to play cwest is pretty facking dead....
    it only shows how obvious is cuban doesnt have a motive to scam anyone thanks for the reply Adi.... u put ur input about the video u didnt like it u lost u cry already now move on lets not make is about individuals comen rate like it enjoy peace

That's the thing about this server. People can't say anything nice. There is so little action and when there is a fight and they lose they can't just bow out and say "nice fight".

Nice video good fight.
    rdamas75 and FeeLTheFire like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    The only thing bf is holding against cuban is the buraq subject and cuban didnt have chance to defend himself proof of buraq trying to get the account back with the items buraq was lucky enough to get half of the money pfte agreement but thats in the pass cuban didt gofe a shit them e wont give shit now he quit over a year now... but doesnt want to play cwest is pretty facking dead....
    it only shows how obvious is cuban doesnt have a motive to scam anyone thanks for the reply Adi.... u put ur input about the video u didnt like it u lost u cry already now move on lets not make is about individuals comen rate like it enjoy peace
    Oh boy , you made me to reply again.

Well, not only buraq..what about gustavo?(puffy)
    He just took everything from puffy and left him with krowaz set which he couldn't take.

//EDIT// and something else I forgot to point, he offered to gustavo a CS0 back then so we'll get off his back and stop calling him scammer, gustavo accepted the offer.
    But do you see puffy running with cs nowadays?or anything from his previous gear?

And yeah I didn't like it because it doesn't show much, your entire pt was scrolled and feelings doesn't do much except spam cure, if you call him "skilled priest" for doing this...then you got serious problem there.
    But, I'm not crying I actually think that our enemies should win once in a while so they won't give up and quit like some of cwest did in the past, if you know what I mean

Cheers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Oh boy , you made me to reply again.

Well, not only buraq..what about gustavo?(puffy)
    He just took everything from puffy and left him with krowaz set which he couldn't take.

//EDIT// and something else I forgot to point, he offered to gustavo a CS0 back then so we'll get off his back and stop calling him scammer, gustavo accepted the offer.
    But do you see puffy running with cs nowadays?or anything from his previous gear?

And yeah I didn't like it because it doesn't show much, your entire pt was scrolled and feelings doesn't do much except spam cure, if you call him "skilled priest" for doing this...then you got serious problem there.
    But, I'm not crying I actually think that our enemies should win once in a while so they won't give up and quit like some of cwest did in the past, if you know what I mean

Cheers.
    Really i dont want to answer but your brain is really doenst work.You said to us "just topcat was scrolled" but i gave you to the proff again.Don't say lie.And you said to me "doesn't do much except spam cure" Yes, if you know this game, you should know i dont need to rebuff them when they got scrolls.Go and play in the sand kid.Wait other movies then for "do much except".
    rdamas75 likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Really i dont want to answer but your brain is really doenst work.You said to us "just topcat was scrolled" but i gave you to the proff again.Don't say lie.And you said to me "doesn't do much except spam cure" Yes, if you know this game, you should know i dont need to rebuff them when they got scrolls.Go and play in the sand kid.Wait other movies then for "do much except".
    That's the point you piece of unskilled priest, you can't even buff them so they are all scrolled.
    I want to see PT of integrity once without undy and ac scroll.

A priest who can do good job without having his entire pt scrolled is GG priest.
    Not someone who needs his pt to be fully scrolled so he can just cure them and boom full scroll on.

Take printex for an example =).
    Cures&Buff&Save people and he still does better job than you.

Cheers.
    Just don't get mad =) I see you got mad a bit.

puffy topic eh adi.... i told u in past puffy was never a babashopper in the other hand cuban has always had that reputation why was he never provide any proof of transaction payments? where do u think that shell set u ask to trade for week so u can take ur pictures came from eh...who's pocket do u think that money came from...the iron neck 3 an dual weapon was trade to u for the hell breaker 9 and in 0 fo u really think puffy paid for that yeah puffy had nothing special when cuban started in that acc and yes cuban left him with a kroeaz set 7 worth 15gb a piece at that time plus doncen in the inn hostess from different classes all 6 and 7 worth a lot....

just because printex wasnt buff doesnt mean the whole party is and btw warrior dont use buff not on integrity side ap and sw ftw... the river just overflowed hahaha

Edit : bad family gas their history with scmer yme, 4opti at the first that come to my mind

Banned Senior Member

^^ The Kid, You havent seen anything yet, this is just the beginning.printex ? peh..
    By the way we didnt any post on your pk videos but all bf members posting on this topic.I see all bf got mad.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

puffy topic eh adi.... i told u in past puffy was never a babashopper in the other hand cuban has always had that reputation why was he never provide any proof of transaction payments? where do u think that shell set u ask to trade for week so u can take ur pictures came from eh...who's pocket do u think that money came from...the iron neck 3 an dual weapon was trade to u for the hell breaker 9 and in 0 fo u really think puffy paid for that yeah puffy had nothing special when cuban started in that acc and yes cuban left him with a kroeaz set 7 worth 15gb a piece at that time plus doncen in the inn hostess from different classes all 6 and 7 worth a
    lot....
    just because printex wasnt buff doesnt mean the whole party is and btw warrior dont use buff not on integrity side ap and sw ftw... the river just overflowed hahaha

Edit : bad family gas their history with scmer yme, 4opti at the first that come to my mind
    Cut this bullshit, between us we both know that puffy was decent geared before cuban started sharing him.
    And what?he left him with krowaz set.

None said that just because printex wasn't buffed others wasn't aswell, but you can watch the video by yourself and see that he actually buffed people after they got dbuffed.

BF history with scammers?Let's see, yme. I didn't really put effort in checking out what's the story about him but he was in our clan before people started calling him a scammer.
    4opti?actually he was your clannie and not mine lol..you got confused here.

And basically, everytime we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out.
    Integrity?when someone scam, you don't even bother doing anything about it. So how dare you talking about scammers in other clans when your clan was built by a scammer.
    LOL.

^^ The Kid, You havent seen anything yet, this is just the beginning.printex ? peh..
    By the way we didnt any post on your pk videos but all bf members posting on this topic.I see all bf got mad.
    None is mad, its actually pretty funny.
    How you celebrate every win against us, you just record it hahaha

Come cz , I'll go naked and let you kill me once. then post and celebrate it, alright bro ?

Banned Senior Member

Im going to sleep The Kid.By the way i sent you to SS with ehsan (soul scammed our EP, just EP +0 ), i dont care it but "we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out" do it then.
    "How you celebrate every win against us, you just record it" like you ^^ i dont just record thats VSs i have something more, i just post it up. IM TALKING WITH PROOF but you "Kid" lying

Freedom For Palestina !

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

None is mad, its actually pretty funny.
    How you celebrate every win against us, you just record it hahaha

Come cz , I'll go naked and let you kill me once. then post and celebrate it, alright bro ?[/QUOTE]

with my eyes closed

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Im going to sleep The Kid.By the way i sent you to SS with ehsan (soul scammed our EP, just EP +0 ), i dont care it but "we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out" do it then.
    "How you celebrate every win against us, you just record it" like you ^^ i dont just record thats VSs i have something more, i just post it up. IM TALKING WITH PROOF but you "Kid" lying

Freedom For Palestina !
    Kid?I'm not sure someone who gets mad because anyone told him that there is better buffer than him in cwest can call me kid , uh kiddo?

About SoulSlayer, basically its his word against yours.
    Unless you got something else that proves he didn't actually pay you.
    But I'll look into it anyways, just to make things clear here

Like us?If we would post every winning we could've over 1000videos of vsing you
    Proof?If I would give a fuck I would record every fight we got in the next week and post it here but since I don't.. I'm really planning to bother myself in doing it.
    Since I got some records already, just working on my third pk movie. You can expect it soon !

Palestine subject, if you really want to open it feel free to PM me, we got alot to talk about.

How do i dare, simple because is true yme was add to ur clan even tho u know he stook someshit from jaspreet sign u guys dont even bother to check like u just say add whoever is convinate at that time... 4opti was kick when he scam items from iron then he nt and join bf in the next to days different name o cover up the crime something with Legendhero some check like that anyways dont gave me the scrap im making this up u know better he was in ur vent imposible not to notice the obvious

p.s: i dont post anything that i cant backup both of this stories are tru if u do ur research u will find out

it seen that the one who feels the meed to celebrate a victory is bf with the constant posting of videos they start we just reply to show the true colors some days u wins some days u lose it pretty simple...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

How do i dare, simple because is true yme was add to ur clan even tho u know he stook someshit from jaspreet sign u guys dont even bother to check like u just say add whoever is convinate at that time... 4opti was kick when he scam items from iron then he nt and join bf in the next to days different name o cover up the crime something with Legendhero some check like that anyways dont gave me the scrap im making this up u know better he was in ur vent imposible not to notice the obvious

p.s: i dont post anything that i cant backup both of this stories are tru if u do ur research u will find out
    as I said, yme was added before we even heard that story. and he was in our clan for about 1week only and then he got kicked(or what ever, I can't remember exactly)

4opti..that legend guy?well I won't deny that, I did get some pm from people from your clan. They said its 4opti playing on it and he's a scammer, when I asked for proof they started speaking spanish so..I couldn't do much, but I looked into it and since I don't know this opti guy I assumed he's from peru/spain/mexico or somewhere around there, so I did look into his IP on vent/and our forums and his IP wasn't matching any of this countries.

He used proxy?No idea.

Anyways, in shortly.
    Who has scammers nowadays in his clan, me or you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast