Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Carnac West- Integrity vs. Badfamily

This is a discussion on Carnac West- Integrity vs. Badfamily within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ as I said, yme was added before we even heard that story. and he was in ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    as I said, yme was added before we even heard that story. and he was in our clan for about 1week only and then he got kicked(or what ever, I can't remember exactly)

4opti..that legend guy?well I won't deny that, I did get some pm from people from your clan. They said its 4opti playing on it and he's a scammer, when I asked for proof they started speaking spanish so..I couldn't do much, but I looked into it and since I don't know this opti guy I assumed he's from peru/spain/mexico or somewhere around there, so I did look into his IP on vent/and our forums and his IP wasn't matching any of this countries.

He used proxy?No idea.

Anyways, in shortly.
    Who has scammers nowadays in his clan, me or you?
    proof are where?

Not going to lie, both of you are pathetic!

Constantly posting each other's clans beating the other in a bullshit flame war that nobody could give two flying fucks about. Go and settle your shitty little feud ingame, everyone in this forum are sick of the same boring ass topics. And no before you try and defend yourselves, it's both of you, both need to grow up.
    Xristakis and Ibloodycool like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post

Constantly posting each other's clans beating the other in a bullshit flame war that nobody could give two flying fucks about. Go and settle your shitty little feud ingame, everyone in this forum are sick of the same boring ass topics. And no before you try and defend yourselves, it's both of you, both need to grow up.
    they well not

Banned Senior Member

Kid?I'm not sure someone who gets mad because anyone told him that there is better buffer than him in cwest can call me kid , uh kiddo?

About SoulSlayer, basically its his word against yours.
    Unless you got something else that proves he didn't actually pay you.
    But I'll look into it anyways, just to make things clear here

Like us?If we would post every winning we could've over 1000videos of vsing you
    Proof?If I would give a fuck I would record every fight we got in the next week and post it here but since I don't.. I'm really planning to bother myself in doing it.
    Since I got some records already, just working on my third pk movie. You can expect it soon !

Palestine subject, if you really want to open it feel free to PM me, we got alot to talk about.
    ----------------------------------------

I have to defend the right of our members.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting I have to defend the right of topcat,jackpriest,magicopro,myloveya,renzo,justlov eme."we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out" If you still lying dont kick him.I dont need 5gb 10gb anything.
    About the Kid, im always telling you The Kid, everyone knows it and im dont getting mad im always like it i dont like more laugh.
    About the best buffer, Who cares? I saw your printex movie why you didnt post the first part of video?He is walking with full anger, maybe some1 same with him.If printex didnt post it, i wont post my movie but never mind , If we dont post any movie everyone think is C-West dead .
    About the proof, i didnt say the movies, you said to just topcat scrolled i show you pollo,you said absyy pot i show you strategist.If i afraid when im use the absyy i wouldnt post this movie.You said to "we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out " i show you Soul.
    I dont have an opinion as to fight with anyone but i just wanted to answered your movie.
    Nice, i gonna wait for your movies ^^.
    If will come my last word, i can talk with SS again.
    By the way if you want how to im using buff skills i can upload it.6 vs 8 against of yours.
    rdamas75 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I dont want to answer but he is lying, wants reply.
    Ibloodycool and rdamas75 like this.

My 2 cents?

I actually Played with Both the clans . I was an Ex Integrity now in BF.

Few Points Note

*Great music* <3

1) I was on Scroll and I gave POllo Undy Scroll too other than that BF actually never use scroll on pk.
    2) Integrity NEVER EVER play without scroll. I got this bad habit from playing with them
    3) This was probably our worst party in cz... We Do a lot better in Pk than these nubs from Integrity. I actually made 1 mil np from them in last couple months.
    4) FeelingsonFire uses every pot under the sun and his Gab goes off every 2 sec in PK. lol
    5) ANyway kep these movies coming will be good. Just dont trash talk and keep it clean. Doesn't matter scroll no scroll

Good Job on the movie and beating us. We will always come back you know
    Meir and FeeLTheFire like this.

Banned Senior Member

both sides..? I'll disagree on that,
    That's something I don't get, why always private server players thinks that usko players has no skills at all lol.
    cuz you guys never had hardcore pk in usko?cuz you always played casual in usko?..
    everytime i play a official server i get annoyed by the lack of skill of players. just sayin private server people that has learned to be good against other people with the same exact items will own the average noob on cwest that z skill r w with their chaos baal 10 lmao

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    My 2 cents?

I actually Played with Both the clans . I was an Ex Integrity now in BF.

Few Points Note

*Great music* <3

1) I was on Scroll and I gave POllo Undy Scroll too other than that BF actually never use scroll on pk.
    2) Integrity NEVER EVER play without scroll. I got this bad habit from playing with them
    3) This was probably our worst party in cz... We Do a lot better in Pk than these nubs from Integrity. I actually made 1 mil np from them in last couple months.
    4) FeelingsonFire uses every pot under the sun and his Gab goes off every 2 sec in PK. lol
    5) ANyway kep these movies coming will be good. Just dont trash talk and keep it clean. Doesn't matter scroll no scroll

Good Job on the movie and beating us. We will always come back you know
    Thanks for comment Ehsan .
    And i want to tell something if there is problem scrolls, im can upload other movie.

Banned Senior Member

i think its hilarious the whole bf clan can afford insane gear for their server but whine about scrolls that cost a few gbs pretty pathetic. tbh sounds like a excuse to me i hate egotistical people cant admit when they lose
    rdamas75 likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I love you too <3

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    ----------------------------------------

I have to defend the right of our members.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting I have to defend the right of topcat,jackpriest,magicopro,myloveya,renzo,justlov eme."we find out about any scammer in our clan we just kicking him out" If you still lying dont kick him.I dont need 5gb 10gb anything.
    About the Kid, im always telling you The Kid, everyone knows it and im dont getting mad im always like it i dont like more laugh.
    About the best buffer, Who cares? I saw your printex movie why you didnt post the first part of video?He is walking with full anger, maybe some1 same with him.If printex didnt post it, i wont post my movie but never mind , If we dont post any movie everyone think is C-West dead .
    What this SS proves?I know he got drop from CS but what I'm asking you to prove
    is that he didn't pay for it like you say.

Why you didn't post the "first part of the video"?
    chasing us with 5pt of humans(FULLY SCROLLED!) so all our strong meeles will leave because of your lameness?and then you record a nub party of us..not orginaized party of us.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    there's two options about the gab subject.
    A)There's some hack they using there
    B)Its just bugged on human side, cuz it goes off every 3hits they get LOL

And i want to tell something if there is problem scrolls, im can upload other movie.
    I can upload*

And again, I don't get it why you being so happy of killing nub party of us.
    I personally don't care who's better but if you guys really think you are better than us you wouldn't decline the 8v8 (THAT YOU OFFERED!) just before we started the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i think its hilarious the whole bf clan can afford insane gear for their server but whine about scrolls that cost a few gbs pretty pathetic. tbh sounds like a excuse to me i hate egotistical people cant admit when they lose
    We can admit we lose, sometimes you loosing no matter who you are.
    We all can afford scrolls, we just think its lame to open scroll because you see what they basically do?their entire pt got scrolls and all they do is spamming cure.
    You call that skills?pressing on cure only?every new ko player can do that.

And we did try to play with full scroll on our parties few times, but after we did that in 8vs16 they all left cz after 1fight and what then?we stucked with 25min on scrolls running in cz and doing nothing.
    That's one more reason why we don't open scroll on the entire pt in pk. If everytime they'll leave when we all open scrolls because they can't even kill 1guy out of 8. What PK we gonna have exactly?

Banned Senior Member

well since you stated you obviously can afford scrolls stop crying about them its just a excuse for losing and what do you think this is ke? no one has a buffer that manually buffs any more lol if you expect a full babashopper clan to use buffs instead of scrolls your delusional
    rdamas75 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I love you too <3

What this SS proves?I know he got drop from CS but what I'm asking you to prove
    is that he didn't pay for it like you say.

Why you didn't post the "first part of the video"?
    chasing us with 5pt of humans(FULLY SCROLLED!) so all our strong meeles will leave because of your lameness?and then you record a nub party of us..not orginaized party of us.

5 party humans fully scrolled :/ When you see 5 party human in cz ? give up lying.

there's two options about the gab subject.
    A)There's some hack they using there
    B)Its just bugged on human side, cuz it goes off every 3hits they get LOL

Again lie.

I can upload*

And again, I don't get it why you being so happy of killing nub party of us.
    I personally don't care who's better but if you guys really think you are better than us you wouldn't decline the 8v8 (THAT YOU OFFERED!) just before we started the fight!

I told you we couldnt find ironauditore.

We can admit we lose, sometimes you loosing no matter who you are.
    We all can afford scrolls, we just think its lame to open scroll because you see what they basically do?their entire pt got scrolls and all they do is spamming cure.
    You call that skills?pressing on cure only?every new ko player can do that.

Im playing this game since 2005 you was baby.You still saying cure? What you want? give buff onto the undy scrolls?Watch 05:00 and and 05:07 you can do it when die?You can just see this movie.Everybody knows me.
    --------------------------------------
    And we did try to play with full scroll on our parties few times, but after we did that in 8vs16 they all left cz after 1fight and what then?we stucked with 25min on scrolls running in cz and doing nothing.
    That's one more reason why we don't open scroll on the entire pt in pk. If everytime they'll leave when we all open scrolls because they can't even kill 1guy out of 8. What PK we gonna have exactly?
    EXCUSES AND LIES COMING SOON IN CINEMAS.
    The leading part : Degano.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

5 party humans fully scrolled :/ When you see 5 party human in cz ? give up lying.

Again lie.

I told you we couldnt find ironauditore.

Im playing this game since 2005 you was baby.You still saying cure? What you want? give buff onto the undy scrolls?Watch 05:00 and and 05:07 you can do it when die?You can just see this movie.Everybody knows me.

EXCUSES AND LIES COMING SOON IN CINEMAS.
    The leading part : Degano.
    You are the most dumbass guy I ever seen seriously.
    1)You guys were more than 4pt thats for sure, you just didn't notice because you were busy in chasing us with another few partys

2)I'm not lying, you can ask every single priest that NTed from human side to orc side. If the gab works more on human side or not.

3)And this is my problem?if we would miss one person like you said "you did" you would ask for the 21gb anyways, and when I talked with renzo about it in-game he just said you guys don't to do it so cut the bullshit.

4)Oh boy, you playing since 2005 and you can't even buff people so you need them to be scrolled?
    I teached priests I met in this game in 2months to play better than you

5)That's not an excuses/lies, just pointing facts.

6)I just watched this video(I didn't before), now tell me..how come people dying from your party or getting to redball even when you are full scrolled?
    GG Well played scrollsonfire.
    Meir likes this.

i dont understand why so much Ego probs u both have.
    if some 1 get emotional and dont come cz, what u gonna do ? running with ur +3 n +10 @luff , mora, elmo?
    lolz

not so special ...rlly bored me

and the music pfffff....

try w/o scrolls next time...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast