Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont understand what u mean with the program, im giving u some advice. u miss to many skills -.-...
Page: 2

i dont understand what u mean with the program, im giving u some advice. u miss to many skills -.-

Banned

i dont understand what u mean with the program, im giving u some advice. u miss to many skills -.-[/b]
    If I have fraps on.. msn, listen music on youtube..and other stuff = I got lag and I got failed skills "sometimes" -_-! I already said that.
    please don't spamm here I gonna pm u, so if u got question u can make how many u want but in other side please. thx

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Whatthefuck is that guitar movie.

We want to see your combo not the combo you have with your guitar :/

Banned

Whatthefuck is that guitar movie.

We want to see your combo not the combo you have with your guitar :/[/b]
    it's New idea that I got to put on my video sorry :blink: . I already got some good pms telling me that was a nice edition, and also I got good comments for the guitar... too many people has differents ways to see the movies.. and others has different ways to show their creations.

xstep

pretty impresive baba =)

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

it's New idea that I got to put on my video sorry :blink: . I already got some good pms telling me that was a nice edition, and also I got good comments for the guitar... too many people has differents ways to see the movies.. and others has different ways to show their creations. [/b]
    it was okay but I wouldnt do it at that spot and not the whole time.

You did pretty good job still.

IllusionIV

Cool movie, but u can make better movie i m sure

and yes Out is really a good sin ^^, but he got same probleme as you, he don't have good stuff =/

7/10

Hey cutie Senior Member

and yes Out is really a good sin ^^, but he got same probleme as you, he don't have good stuff =/

7/10[/b]
    In carnac west, if you dont babashop or are not in the top one clan in either side, you become one of the undergeared sins in the server

Banned

7/10[/b]
    I agree with u, I can do better movie that this one, but I spend a lot of time looking for clips and taking care about the intro of the movie... also I was tired cuz I was working 9 hours on my office, and I didn't play k.o when the servers were back cuz I was telling me inside.. I need finish this thing asap cuz I gonna feel lazy to make a movie again xD.
    I never babashop anything... but I ask for how much they offer for cleaver+9 and so.. but when I HEARD like 100$+... for items.. I said: NO way! xD! it's better play legally ^^

thx for the comments I really appreiate that

CuriositY

Really Good video SoulShot ! that was awesome !
    I liked the guitar ( Is that you playing ? Sorry if you already told us but I want to know )

10/10 Nice Editing skills and nice skill also !

knightkiller

Imppresive ediition "intro"
    Gj Soulshot gz 9.5/10

1 thing i like about ur movies is you can actually see a great amount of improvement between them. Your 2nd video ur strugggling to kill warriors with a harpoon +7 and deep scar 7 that hit u for nothing and now ur killing sum decent guys. I think u just about killed every rouge in Mischef in ur vid ahah there gunna be pissed when they see this :P

p.s stop playing ur guitar and minooorr n00b

8/10 put warrior vs's in there more fun to watch agianst rouges !

BestSin

i like your video very much

high lvl rogues are ownage

just dont kill me pls

Banned

1 thing i like about ur movies is you can actually see a great amount of improvement between them. Your 2nd video ur strugggling to kill warriors with a harpoon +7 and deep scar 7 that hit u for nothing and now ur killing sum decent guys. I think u just about killed every rouge in Mischef in ur vid ahah there gunna be pissed when they see this :P

p.s stop playing ur guitar and minooorr n00b

8/10 put warrior vs's in there more fun to watch agianst rouges ![/b]
    hey gay I was looking for ya but I didn't see u couple days ago.. we made a nice vs like 2 weeks ago but I just put recent clips cuz I got a lot of clips and I got crazy yesterday ^^ :P
    and thx for ur opinion :lol:

Hey cutie Senior Member

What the hell do you mean by saying "YOU GOT "CRAZY"??!?!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast