Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; huh it wasn't me (beny play on out this time ) lal but nice movie (we can try vs today...
Page: 3

OutOfControl

huh it wasn't me (beny play on out this time ) lal but nice movie (we can try vs today

Banned

What the hell do you mean by saying "YOU GOT "CRAZY"??!?![/b]
    I got crazy when I open the carpet where I have a lot of clips... and trying to watch every one and think how make the movie... got it xD?
    and outofcontrol pm me in 7 hours since now. I'm at my office working atm and I already show u ma items so there's no rol o elf belt.. ^^

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hehe very nice y ys like :P

except u do need some rols or something haha and ur right click minor wow

at the begging of the movie you mess up on ur soul pots too :P
    why u only vs mischiefsociety haha

music plax

one i know is from Dragon Ball

Hey cutie Senior Member

I got crazy when I open the carpet where I have a lot of clips... and trying to watch every one and think how make the movie... got it xD?[/b]
    nope

rofllmao

ROFL LMAO .. first of all thats wasnt real salmin it was me .. why u didnt post the vs behind ew .. or other when i beat u w/o paul pads ? and no its was not dd vs dd i didnt use dd like u and i didnt have iron necklace .. steven had it .. borrow it from me Soulshot u sux dude u used dd becuz i keep pwning u behind ur party and at 5.05 my sc went off that why i didnt kill u also i have killed u many time with ur dd ... if u think u can really make me " Redballed " im ready to vs u Mr.gay

iron necklace . rol quest ring . body belt . howling roster . quest earring . chitin set+7 boots +8 and im lvl 69 u were lvl 72 ?

peace nigga .. still waiting for ur pm

Just to let u know .. when i pk i just use 350 ac or 300 i dont need full sc to pwn noobs like you

Banned

btw real salmin hasnt been on for like a month just to let u know, and dont make a movie of vs's when u dont vs anybody good, just show ur party pk thats it but i like the fact that ur gettin better and better every movie

stonecoldkillah.

Banned

ROFL LMAO .. first of all thats wasnt real salmin it was me .. why u didnt post the vs behind ew .. or other when i beat u w/o paul pads ? and no its was not dd vs dd i didnt use dd like u and i didnt have iron necklace .. steven had it .. borrow it from me Soulshot u sux dude u used dd becuz i keep pwning u behind ur party and at 5.05 my sc went off that why i didnt kill u also i have killed u many time with ur dd ... if u think u can really make me " Redballed " im ready to vs u Mr.gay

iron necklace . rol quest ring . body belt . howling roster . quest earring . chitin set+7 boots +8 and im lvl 69 u were lvl 72 ?

peace nigga .. still waiting for ur pm

Just to let u know .. when i pk i just use 350 ac or 300 i dont need full sc to pwn noobs like you[/b]
    u look to jealous we can make vs if u but stop writting crap inhere.. and u never killed iwth dd I can beat for that.. also salmin I dont know if u still lvl 69, but I already told u that u got minor and combo.. Im not sure waht kidn of dagger deffense u got cuz long time ago ur character was totally different. dude u blame alot if u got problems pm me and if u want more vs and telling me ur rules just pm me...
    too funny see that reaction from u.

Banned

btw real salmin hasnt been on for like a month just to let u know, and dont make a movie of vs's when u dont vs anybody good, just show ur party pk thats it but i like the fact that ur gettin better and better every movie

stonecoldkillah.[/b]
    if this is correct the new SalmiN it's better.. cuz he killed a lot of rogues just couple weeks ago.. and about the vs.. well chaka-outofcontrol-salmon-killaheala are not noobs.. why no undezzz there? cuz there were not on line couple days ago.. all those fraps are my recent fraps.. I got a lot of old clips but was better for me show the most recents.. why? cuz I dont wanan spend a lot of time looking for old ones... and If u saw I dont have pro items yet cuz I know some meles geared up with irons set.. and I know more rogues with cleavers +9 and shards +8 h34r:
    thanks about ur comment about ma edition.

also Cat
    you're rite the last song came from DBZ ^^! :P

rofllmao

its not " reaction " its u dude jealous ? why ? from a gay who post a vs that he used dd and i didnt?

and im still saying I DIDNT have my iron neck it was with Steven & yeah i have problem i want to vs u but ur lying" lag"
    no items . i know u can beat me "

im ready to vs u really .. my rules? i dont have rules all i want is vs like a man .. dont use dd like bitch

72-69 .. hmm 70 + bb + 10 master ? i think u wont move my hp

Banned

Didnt show you and your warrior clannie running away from me after you balled out a 1v1.

Banned

its not " reaction " its u dude jealous ? why ? from a gay who post a vs that he used dd and i didnt?

and im still saying I DIDNT have my iron neck it was with Steven & yeah i have problem i want to vs u but ur lying" lag"
    no items . i know u can beat me "
    im ready to vs u really .. my rules? i dont have rules all i want is vs like a man .. dont use dd like bitch
    72-69 .. hmm 70 + bb + 10 master ? i think u wont move my hp[/b]
    13 years old ?
    I already pmed u... stop crying inhere check ur pm -_-. omg u take this game too serious... and u know why Im saying that u're doing something weird in ur vs? cuz my spike is giving like more than 1k dmg.. and u jsut get like 800-900 dmg.. I can't explain what kind of dagger defense u got but that crap give u advantage that's why I used dd because I we talk about dagger defense vs dagger defense the results are different.
    TAKE IT EASY... u talk like a lil boy.. Im telling u that u're godo rogue but u cry alot and if u're the new SalmiN let me tell u that u're better than the old one.
    and go check ur pm.. -_-

Didnt show you and your warrior clannie running away from me after you balled out a 1v1.[/b]
    I dunno who're u but if u want vs .. ok other dude go pm me to see when u wanan that vs if u want.
    also I dunno that nick but I saw one post from u that u ask for this:
    Buying These:

Weapon:

Cleaver 9
    Shard 8
    Eagles eye 8

Armour:

Iron Belt
    Iron Neck
    Shell Set 8

pm me USD price or IGC price

BABASHOPER h34r: ???

rofllmao

13 years old ?
    I already pmed u... stop crying inhere check ur pm -_-. omg u take this game too serious... and u know why Im saying that u're doing something weird in ur vs? cuz my spike is giving like more than 1k dmg.. and u jsut get like 800-900 dmg.. I can't explain what kind of dagger defense u got but that crap give u advantage that's why I used dd because I we talk about dagger defense vs dagger defense the results are different.TAKE IT EASY... u talk like a lil boy.. Im telling u that u're godo rogue but u cry alot and if u're the new SalmiN let me tell u that u're better than the old one.
    and go check ur pm.. -_-[/b]
    Nope im 9 years old whats thats make diff for u ?

13> 18? i dont care about age

AND WE NEVER.EVER.EVER talked about dd u just put it becuz i keep owning u beside ur clannie and let me tell u .. u won at dd vs me becuz my sc went off . yah i got pms im ready

u know .. i did not have iron necklace .. u can read it ? or wait let make it big for u .SLM ME YOK IRON NECKLACE HAWE OKE?!

and let me tell u .. Real salmin > Me

Banned

hate kids h34r: .
    u're too annoying
    u're such a jealous annoying dude...
    answer by pm cuz u're totally crazy writting like that inhere. -_- little nerd boy.. why nerd? u'll see how it's ur reaction writting annoying post like that for one game.. please grow up a lil bit...

rofllmao

hate kids h34r: .
    u're too annoying
    u're such a jealous annoying dude...
    answer by pm cuz u're totally crazy writting like that inhere. -_- little nerd boy.. why nerd? u'll see how it's ur reaction writting annoying post like that for one game.. please grow up a lil bit... [/b]
    ur really fag bb im aint wasting my time on u .. first come vs and other pm wait lol. bb

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast