Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur really fag bb im aint wasting my time on u .. first come vs and other pm wait lol. ...
Page: 4

Banned

ur really fag bb im aint wasting my time on u .. first come vs and other pm wait lol. bb[/b]
    thanks god! bye bye Babashoper h34r:

Buy Rogue items, as topic

IGM

Buy :
    ROL's
    Rogue Earrings
    Elf metal earring's
    Priest pedent
    Elf Belt
    Skelly belt or iron belt

Armors:
    Chitins +8 and Shell paul +7

Weapons:
    Mds+8 Clevers+9 Shards+8

If u want good items .. do it legaly... don't use that way..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

nice movie

Banned

Well I liked it Your minor is weird though cause 1st bar you got dual and then 2nd bar you have 6.Mp pots 7. Minor 8. Mp pots....Kinda weird lol :P

I liked editing and if people says you didn't vs good players well I dont care I liked it anyway....+ Thats impresssive cause you dont have EME/ROLs yet....Watch out though cause it happened many times that you ran out of mana after you do Bloody Beast.....What are you daggers? MD+8/Cleaver+8/9 ??......Anyway good job and good luck as well

9/10, GJ

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You should get a program that records more than 30 secs

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Failed combo a lot and not very good control of your minor, bad quality on youtube and that guitar was annoying.

Banned

Well I liked it Your minor is weird though cause 1st bar you got dual and then 2nd bar you have 6.Mp pots 7. Minor 8. Mp pots....Kinda weird lol :P

I liked editing and if people says you didn't vs good players well I dont care I liked it anyway....+ Thats impresssive cause you dont have EME/ROLs yet....Watch out though cause it happened many times that you ran out of mana after you do Bloody Beast.....What are you daggers? MD+8/Cleaver+8/9 ??......Anyway good job and good luck as well

9/10, GJ[/b]
    thanks for ur comment I gonna answer ur questions
    my minor bar sounds weird but helps alot :lol:
    thanks for ur opinnion about my editing.. well I did my best to show a decent movie
    and about my items well yeah I dont have good items yet.. daggers md +8 and cleaver +8/80

I really appreacite ur comment

josh:
    salmin's friend : :huh: ?
    I already said why I failed combo.. cuz I know play this game..
    about my minnor I can tell u that I practice alot so I know minor very well now "it's my style or use my skills"
    about the guitar... everybody has differents styles to show their creation....

100% of ur comment is blame.. so ... anyways :blink:

rofllmao

u know .. ur fukin liar when did i post buy this shit ??

do it legaly .. u can suk my dick legaly ass hole

Banned

u know .. ur fukin liar when did i post buy this shit ??
    do it legaly .. u can suk my dick legaly ass hole[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2050074

any gm inhere? Im not telling u bad words.. please... keep ur brain in ur head...

trz

Your combo could be better.

Stop crying if the guy buy shit for usd, I saw rogues with chitin+8 md+8 with quest shits killing others with shells+8 in ib rols+1 shards+8, Rogue x Rogue is all about skills, isnt like warriros that on 90% of the time the dude using +2's will kill the one using +1's.

Banned

Your combo could be better.

Stop crying if the guy buy shit for usd, I saw rogues with chitin+8 md+8 with quest shits killing others with shells+8 in ib rols+1 shards+8, Rogue x Rogue is all about skills, isnt like warriros that on 90% of the time the dude using +2's will kill the one using +1's.[/b]
    Bro I dont cry if he is babashoper or not .. the thing is that he's too crazy writting stupid comments.. u can see it if u want.
    my minor is fine in my video we can see that I failed some skills but I already explain that I got other programs such as: musics on youtube, msn, technology news "if someone want the homepage pm me xD" and more stuff.. so when I got lag conexion I got that problem cuz I know how combo and how minor quite well
    I can just say that I need work with my gear xD.

trz

A good combo isnt the one that you fails 0 skills, a good combo is the one you use Spike, thrust and bb always when you can, but sometimes you was using the red skills at f2 or f3, while your spike was ready

dizz123

it was a good video i liked it, and just ignore the stupid that stay the video is not good and you dont vs good ppl and so on that sre dumb anyways nice movie but next time make a 10min video or sometihng would be nice cya

Banned

it was a good video i liked it, and just ignore the stupid that stay the video is not good and you dont vs good ppl and so on that sre dumb anyways nice movie but next time make a 10min video or sometihng would be nice cya[/b]
    ok man thx

Banned

This is funny ^^, one jealous dude it's doing this on my movie he was spamming this ^^

I know who is that dude ^^ omg too funny see people doing that.. just cuz they're jealous or w/e :P :lol:

Well, first of all i saw u lossing to killaHeala about 40-1 in arena, again ur lieing. about outofcontrol, u asked him to remove about 50% of hes items, and then u only won, and u fraps it gg.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast