Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nope im 9 years old whats thats make diff for u ? 13> 18? i dont care about age AND ...
Page: 5

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Nope im 9 years old whats thats make diff for u ?

13> 18? i dont care about age
    AND WE NEVER.EVER.EVER talked about dd u just put it becuz i keep owning u beside ur clannie and let me tell u .. u won at dd vs me becuz my sc went off . yah i got pms im ready

u know .. i did not have iron necklace .. u can read it ? or wait let make it big for u .SLM ME YOK IRON NECKLACE HAWE OKE?!

and let me tell u .. Real salmin > Me[/b]
    Ok NaidenZ 2, enough flaming here, its his video he can SHOW WHATEVER he wants, you can do the same thing and if that wasn't the real Salmin ok, don't wanna read another flaming by you.

/On topic

Didn't like the edit of this video, pking/vsing was ok, I want you to vs with PanchoVilla if you can.

BenY

ah thats why u wanted me to take off some of my uniqs at vs ... i was without belt coz u said u don't have good items and your best uniq is amulet of dex but the truth is u got pwned by me when i was using all my items .

about movie - little boring for me and youtube sux 6.5/10

Banned

Well, first of all i saw u lossing to killaHeala about 40-1 in arena, again ur lieing. about outofcontrol, u asked him to remove about 50% of hes items, and then u only won, and u fraps it gg.[/b]
    I never ask that to outofcontrol... u're wrong.. and about killah well sometimes eh beat me but in others no.. it's not correct that number 40-1.. and also he got gear .. a good one cuz proxf got IB and he has decent armor but I can compare the difference that they have... "also killaheala in one time was debuffing me a lot of times.. so I spend 14 cure curses in one vs.. he won cuz I was out with cure curses... he is almost full debuf I guess that's why he's good.. also godo gear..

Fr4nkie
    vs with pancho I gonna need a nice gear cuz he has better items than me so far atm :lol: I can try xD
    AND ABOUT NaidenZ??ummm no comment...

Beny... I just told u that remove ur dagger defense cuz it wasn't a equal vs... and when u were wearing that dd we got the result 1-1... I frapped thsoe vs.. "ALSO i was frapping so I got disvantage" and the result of our vs was 6-4 ... I didin't tell u that u're noob or so.. I jsut tell u that u have advantage with ur dagger defense..

remember when u told me? about that I have rols and elf belt ?
    well few words u're a decent rogue with good minor.

I never ask that to outofcontrol... u're wrong.. and about killah well sometimes eh beat me but in others no.. it's not correct that number 40-1.. and also he got gear .. a good one cuz proxf got IB and he has decent armor but I can compare the difference that they have... "also killaheala in one time was debuffing me a lot of times.. so I spend 14 cure curses in one vs.. he won cuz I was out with cure curses... he is almost full debuf I guess that's why he's good.. also godo gear..

and Fr4nkie
    vs with pancho I gonna need a nice gear cuz he has better items than me so far atm :lol: I can try xD
    AND ABOUT NaidenZ??ummm no comment...[/b]
    I called him 'NaidenZ 2' lawl.

u did ask out, he just said it him self, he was buffer when he pwned u, and u had cures.

Banned

I called him 'NaidenZ 2' lawl.[/b]
    ohh lol ok ok :lol:

rofllmao

Ok NaidenZ 2, enough flaming here, its his video he can SHOW WHATEVER he wants, you can do the same thing and if that wasn't the real Salmin ok, don't wanna read another flaming by you.
    /On topic

Didn't like the edit of this video, pking/vsing was ok, I want you to vs with PanchoVilla if you can.[/b]
    FUNNY I CANT STOP LAUGHT . so becuz ur mode u gone just ban like that ? im not flaming this guy is BOOO #2

taking of 1010100101 vs 1 vs and oh i kill salmin i use dd wtf ..

I called him 'NaidenZ 2' lawl.[/b]
    so??

At soulshot

i dont care if u cant babashop .. i dont have items so .. he kill me he is babashoper check that topic if u saw somone in it sold 1 item for me i will do anything u want

By the way i pmed soulshot whole undes was waiting there in arena .. he didnt come so bb noob and u cant kill me ok ?

Banned

FUNNY I CANT STOP LAUGHT . so becuz ur mode u gone just ban like that ? im not flaming this guy is BOOO #2

taking of 1010100101 vs 1 vs and oh i kill salmin i use dd wtf ..
    so??

At soulshot

i dont care if u cant babashop .. i dont have items so .. he kill me he is babashoper check that topic if u saw somone in it sold 1 item for me i will do anything u want

By the way i pmed soulshot whole undes was waiting there in arena .. he didnt come so bb noob and u cant kill me ok ?[/b]
    I said Im working stop crying like that -_-! and I dont see any pm.. inhere... stop bother like that I told u we can play later ...

FUNNY I CANT STOP LAUGHT . so becuz ur mode u gone just ban like that ?u can suk my dick legaly ass hole[/b]
    Just leave this topic, that's all. Your posts won't edit the vid lol

ENOUGH, tmm?

rofllmao

Just leave this topic, that's all. Your posts won't edit the vid lol

ENOUGH, tmm?[/b]
    ... edit edit edit happy now ? funny

at soul ok waiting for u

i dont think ur playing the guitar but nvm

movie is pretty nice

hey hey stop flame war aq dont be like angry 10 year old turkish kids saying fuck your mother ksing them worm in moradon thats just a game

BenY

Beny... I just told u that remove ur dagger defense cuz it wasn't a equal vs... and when u were wearing that dd we got the result 1-1... I frapped thsoe vs.. "ALSO i was frapping so I got disvantage" and the result of our vs was 6-4 ... I didin't tell u that u're noob or so.. I jsut tell u that u have advantage with ur dagger defense..

remember when u told me? about that I have rols and elf belt ?
    well few words u're a decent rogue with good minor.[/b]
    bullshit ... i won with u 3 times with almost full hp and u told me to take off some uniqs coz u have no chance , anyway lets go again arena and don't tell me u have no scrolls :P

well, now i see that u used dd >.< against a 69 rouge thats kinda sad... all im guna say is dont be proud of beating that, if salmin can own me.. and i can beat u with 3k hp i dont see how u can win w/o ur dd helm :S

Banned

omg the same crap... -_- u guys give a nice drama.. I got tired with some of ya guys... -__-! no more. to sadly how kids are some people.. they make me sick. >,>!

i aint flamin u at all.. i talked u in pm, all im sayin is that dont be too proud of beating salmin when u used dd and u were 72 him 69 >.< but ye on topic.... good editing always liked how u dont edit too much or too little ,keep it up just next time hook us up with some pm;s in undez , well vs u for the vid

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast