Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im so sorry but probably I gonna stop making videos :mellow: . the point of make a video is just ...
Page: 7

Banned

Angry

Im so sorry but probably I gonna stop making videos :mellow: . the point of make a video is just show entertainment and some people already enjoyed... like 96% of the people that I know and I don't know really love it.. I really appreciate when I got a lot of pms telling me thanks for give this game more cool.. and w/e.. but I got enought problems especially inhere... IF someguys think that they're the best on minor /combo or blah blah I don't care.. I got really fucked just for some guys that I gonna play less.... I really like this game and I play for fun cuz is one of my hobbies... I don't wanna get problems, so the best way to fix that it's stop making movies.. I'm so sorry if u guys don't like my creativity or u don't like me.. but I got really pissed cuz I got more excuses that're not true and honesty I got tired with this.
    if some guys tell that I suck or so ok u're rite... I don't wanna continue this, So I leave this TOPIC.

Im not gonna answer some stupid pms that're telling me noob and making stupid questions.. cuz I got enough ... if u guys want some vs tell me like a nomrla guys... it's really sick heard... COME VS ME NOW LOSERR NOOOB OR W/E... guys... this is a game.. and if some of u talk like that please change it cuz I don't like it....

I really know that some players are better than me of course and the best player on west in my opinion is the guys called stonecold nice combo and minor and also a pro gear.

I really sorry but I leave this topic I play this game cuz I lke it.. I do my best in the game "when Im playing... now less hours cuz I have other important things to do" and I made videos for show entertainment. I'm a friendly guy in the game especially with humans "some orcs may hate me and also scammers cuz I hate them"

it was nice see some good comments inhere ...

have a great day, and sorry if my english it's not good at all

I don't really like fights like this... that wasn't the point of my videos, adn I make problems... I gonna stop it NOW. :huh:

sincerely

Fernando Jesus

knightkiller

Im so sorry but probably I gonna stop making videos :mellow: . the point of make a video is just show entertainment and some people already enjoyed... like 96% of the people that I know and I don't know really love it.. I really appreciate when I got a lot of pms telling me thanks for give this game more cool.. and w/e.. but I got enought problems especially inhere... IF someguys think that they're the best on minor /combo or blah blah I don't care.. I got really fucked just for some guys that I gonna play less.... I really like this game and I play for fun cuz is one of my hobbies... I don't wanna get problems, so the best way to fix that it's stop making movies.. I'm so sorry if u guys don't like my creativity or u don't like me.. but I got really pissed cuz I got more excuses that're not true and honesty I got tired with this.
    if some guys tell that I suck or so ok u're rite... I don't wanna continue this, So I leave this TOPIC.

Im not gonna answer some stupid pms that're telling me noob and making stupid questions.. cuz I got enough ... if u guys want some vs tell me like a nomrla guys... it's really sick heard... COME VS ME NOW LOSERR NOOOB OR W/E... guys... this is a game.. and if some of u talk like that please change it cuz I don't like it....

I really know that some players are better than me of course and the best player on west in my opinion is the guys called stonecold nice combo and minor and also a pro gear.

I really sorry but I leave this topic I play this game cuz I lke it.. I do my best in the game "when Im playing... now less hours cuz I have other important things to do" and I made videos for show entertainment. I'm a friendly guy in the game especially with humans "some orcs may hate me and also scammers cuz I hate them"

it was nice see some good comments inhere ...

have a great day, and sorry if my english it's not good at all

I don't really like fights like this... that wasn't the point of my videos, adn I make problems... I gonna stop it NOW. :huh:

sincerely

Fernando Jesus[/b]
    you're friendly and good person. I'll miss your movies U.U

eduarvera23

Nice movie, loved the dbz song :P

dude why the fck do u care about ppl that bitch just cause u beat em in ur video?
    ... and to stop cause they bitch... thats just dumb...
    just beat them again and who cares....
    u make nice videos... it would be a shame for u to stop... just cause some fags cant accept that u beat em...

i liked the dbz song XD
    made me remember myself as a kid :P

1 major suggestion, like i said b4 ur vid's are good becuase u can see improvement between them.

you should vs the top dudes in c-west even if u win or lose and show ur progression in ur 4th video by beatin a few and so on. Its not like anyone expects u to be super geared people just show u got the skill (WHOLE PURPOSE TO 1V1/PK VIDS).

SALMIN/HAMAD- leave the topic alone dude, if he wants to re-vs hell come if he doesnt then w.e and if u do vs YOU should fraps it urself aswell to see who the real victor is. Your too GG to be flaming.

thanks for ur comment I gonna answer ur questions
    my minor bar sounds weird but helps alot :lol:
    thanks for ur opinnion about my editing.. well I did my best to show a decent movie
    and about my items well yeah I dont have good items yet.. daggers md +8 and cleaver +8/80

I really appreacite ur comment

josh:
    salmin's friend : :huh: ?
    I already said why I failed combo.. cuz I know play this game..
    about my minnor I can tell u that I practice alot so I know minor very well now "it's my style or use my skills"
    about the guitar... everybody has differents styles to show their creation....

100% of ur comment is blame.. so ... anyways :blink:[/b]
    Who is salmin? You posted your video expecting it to be rated, i rate it. 4/10.

SoulSHot is played by 2 brothers... I think the older made the video and he usually play on friday-saturday often cuz he works. also I saw that too many people blame a lot that. wow

I just got a question why u told me that u're gonna stop "yesterday" U-U?

ur video and ur rogue are decent and really good... maybe as far I know some people are talking that u're not the BEST, but u're a nice player and friend .. DON'T STOP

ALSO
    don't talk like nerd talking about who is the best... I guess movies are for show their characters.. and just for fun no for stupid fights like little boys.
    his video is really good better than old ones, so dont mess his topic like that[/b]
    Aren't you the sharer?...

what pedal are u using? [i'm serious]

magnified

haha he is using pedal if muzo suspects it, the pedal king xD

good vid but your vsing noobd seriously...
    LePlusCoolQc? that was a waste... and Shaka and shit, wtf lol?

and ps. those are definetly not your items.. you can stop lying about that.
    ammy of dex and belt of dex? rofl cmon

knightkiller

some of u guyz are writing bs,.. he doesnt have any iron or so it's true... his best jewel itel is amulet dex +1 that gives him 20 dex.. almsot all his members from his clan knows that..
    Know I see why quit ... too sad see some comments and pedal.. wow.. he is a good person and not a liar.. I bet he's not gonna make a new movie with some people talking bs all the time like some of this last replies that I saw..

magnified

some of u guyz are writing bs,.. he doesnt have any iron or so it's true... his best jewel itel is amulet dex +1 that gives him 20 dex.. almsot all his members from his clan knows that..
    Know I see why quit ... too sad see some comments and pedal.. wow.. he is a good person and not a liar.. I bet he's not gonna make a new movie with some people talking bs all the time like some of this last replies that I saw..[/b]
    meh, he has atleast dual rols

haha he is using pedal if muzo suspects it, the pedal king xD[/b]

he uses a pedal. if he's not i'll give out my 79 lvl's rog password in here.

magnified

he uses a pedal. if he's not i'll give out my 79 lvl's rog password in here.[/b]
    haha.. thats funny, nubbie soulshot :P

rofllmao

1 major suggestion, like i said b4 ur vid's are good becuase u can see improvement between them.

you should vs the top dudes in c-west even if u win or lose and show ur progression in ur 4th video by beatin a few and so on. Its not like anyone expects u to be super geared people just show u got the skill (WHOLE PURPOSE TO 1V1/PK VIDS).

SALMIN/HAMAD- leave the topic alone dude, if he wants to re-vs hell come if he doesnt then w.e and if u do vs YOU should fraps it urself aswell to see who the real victor is. Your too GG to be flaming.[/b]
    die turk h34r:

its so sample u nub

tell me how u will feel when i will post the vs's i won .. and never put any vs when u raped me ? i asked for revs and he can use dd np ... but he never answer my pms somtimes when he answer he say im his bro .. i never pmed him noob etc..

all i do is hi im inside arena

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast