Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Cartel pk vol 3

This is a discussion on Cartel pk vol 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Idk man i got novaed by a mago 2.5 k with magic resist,not all of them hit that much,quess he ...
Page: 2

Idk man i got novaed by a mago 2.5 k with magic resist,not all of them hit that much,quess he was op geared,but anyway mages DO hit way to much compared to USKO on the gears that they have,and i got like 150 fr so that aint bad.Also mitja FU FUKING LOG IN ONCE IN A WHILE. Btw the move was fine you guys improved a bit.Also my warriors have 14k on undy so they cant get one shoted by magos too bad theres no undy sc :<

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Idk man i got novaed by a mago 2.5 k with magic resist,not all of them hit that much,quess he was op geared,but anyway mages DO hit way to much compared to USKO on the gears that they have,and i got like 150 fr so that aint bad.Also mitja FU FUKING LOG IN ONCE IN A WHILE. Btw the move was fine you guys improved a bit.Also my warriors have 14k on undy so they cant get one shoted by magos too bad theres no undy sc :<
    This is what I've been saying for the past few days. They either need to reduce fire mage damage (saw a staff hit me for like 1.3k today and yesterday, novas are also fucking ridiculous) or they need to add undy sc in sundries and replace the 2k with it. Mage fire damage is absolutely ridiculous.

I liked the party event

pvt>>>>>> usko

ps>> before someone say bullshit, I have one warrior very strong in gordion, so haters gonna to hell

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    If 6 novas hit you like that you'd be dead right off the bat lol...
    Flame staff hits hard with a good + i agree with that one but that's about it...
    we're the only team that actually staffs so its cool xD

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    This is what I've been saying for the past few days. They either need to reduce fire mage damage (saw a staff hit me for like 1.3k today and yesterday, novas are also fucking ridiculous) or they need to add undy sc in sundries and replace the 2k with it. Mage fire damage is absolutely ridiculous.
    then meele's need a balance aswell, right now everything hits high as fuck
    still meele>mage tho

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    then meele's need a balance aswell, right now everything hits high as fuck
    still meele>mage tho
    guess thats why 90% of the server went mage

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    guess thats why 90% of the server went mage
    any decent meele clan rapes mages here...

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    any decent meele clan rapes mages here...
    can't rape anything while stunned

Banned Senior Member

nice stun rate

say thanks to animosity mages dielan

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Uhh, your resist to flame must of been really low.. I max out 2k on my screen, using magic power set and meteor fall, with crystal necklace +2 hell blood +9 and dual flame rings +2. So it's about 1750-1800 on their screen... How the hell can a nova hit you 2.5k..?
    SkyHunter and erdo1990 like this.

I love how you all base your "nerf mage op" when 1 mage out of 50 deal double the other... If you would have a bit more operationnal mind, you'd see the 6 other nova don't hit higher then 1400. And if you look carefully on the replies I did on forum, I clearly said that indeed, flame 70 nova should be nerfed by 200~250 ish.

Now stop having your opinion about flame mage based on that 2.5k hit that I got no clue how he did, and that it does bother me. And start basing it on that 1.4k ish... And indeed, resist effects should be checked, because I maxed out 300 flame resist and flame nova still hit me hard.

I love how you all base your "nerf mage op" when 1 mage out of 50 deal double the other... If you would have a bit more operationnal mind, you'd see the 6 other nova don't hit higher then 1400. And if you look carefully on the replies I did on forum, I clearly said that indeed, flame 70 nova should be nerfed by 200~250 ish.

Now stop having your opinion about flame mage based on that 2.5k hit that I got no clue how he did, and that it does bother me. And start basing it on that 1.4k ish... And indeed, resist effects should be checked, because I maxed out 300 flame resist and flame nova still hit me hard.
    nah i don't base my argument around 2.5k, the fact that people can nova for 1.6-1.7k (1300-1400 our screen) in that gear is enough to show the damages aren't accurate (+ some other broken mechanics due to admins' lack of KO knowledge).
    SkyHunter and erdo1990 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    nah i don't base my argument around 2.5k, the fact that people can nova for 1.6-1.7k (1300-1400 our screen) in that gear is enough to show the damages aren't accurate (+ some other broken mechanics due to admins' lack of KO knowledge).
    For some reasons, only places I see you posting, no offence, but is where there is drama, I havn't seen you post any topic regarding nerfing or boosting classes. All I see you do is like ''buff kurian & Mages''.

If constructive post would be made regarding mages. That would point out the normal flame mage damage with meteor fall compare to the UsKO/SteamKO average flame damage with that gear, maybe something would be done..? Right now, all I seen on forum about Meteor fall skill, is one guy complaining with a picture that point out a 2.5k hit, when the rest are doing 1.2-1.4k.

There is a lot of things I could say about flame mages. And thats about all skills..
    70 novas should hit 200-250 lower
    60 novas should stay the same
    Elemental resist should be fixed, since it basicly do nothing
    Elemental damage comming from rings should be nerfed. makes you hit like 200 more using +2.
    As far as I know, this version always have ''elemental damage from staff'' boosting aoes and single target skills, but its not on apex
    I could keep going on.

For some reasons, only places I see you posting, no offence, but is where there is drama, I havn't seen you post any topic regarding nerfing or boosting classes. All I see you do is like ''buff kurian & Mages''.

If constructive post would be made regarding mages. That would point out the normal flame mage damage with meteor fall compare to the UsKO/SteamKO average flame damage with that gear, maybe something would be done..? Right now, all I seen on forum about Meteor fall skill, is one guy complaining with a picture that point out a 2.5k hit, when the rest are doing 1.2-1.4k.

There is a lot of things I could say about flame mages. And thats about all skills..
    70 novas should hit 200-250 lower
    60 novas should stay the same
    Elemental resist should be fixed, since it basicly do nothing
    Elemental damage comming from rings should be nerfed. makes you hit like 200 more using +2.
    I could keep going on.
    all of which (and many more) have been reported by me aprox. 15 months ago, it gets frustrating after a while
    Smooth likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast