Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cerote PK Vid

This is a discussion on Cerote PK Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl at the name Cerote... cerote = poo in a funny way in spanish[/b] LOL, u are absolutely right , ...
Page: 3

dirtyroy

rofl at the name Cerote... cerote = poo in a funny way in spanish[/b]
    LOL, u are absolutely right , it was my first acct when i made it, i couldn't think of a name.. my wife walked into the room where i was at and she started yelling at the dog for leaving a big 'cerote' in the room. rofl! thats the story of my characters name

LOL, u are absolutely right , it was my first acct when i made it, i couldn't think of a name.. my wife walked into the room where i was at and she started yelling at the dog for leaving a big 'cerote' in the room. rofl! thats the story of my characters name [/b]
    interesting.. you piece of shit :P

mazekdeus

Please upload 1 st music : )
    Very Nice and fast Combo

havvvk

Good combo... wish I didnt lag so my bar actually moved like taht.. haha, anyways great movie, and nice owning that level 80 warrior, forget his name but yah, good job.

TOMAFXX

lol good video and btw i was there pking with ya just dont know which char xD

Lizora

Demon

Nice pk vid 9/10 i liked ur combo and first song second song sucked..

Inactive Member

Good movie bro.

u took a big risk doing the first song in a diff language but i think it payed off i liked it, hated 2nd song :P
    1v1's were gay cause i dont know who the ppl are.

all up 9/10 GJ

dirtyroy

Good movie bro.

u took a big risk doing the first song in a diff language but i think it payed off i liked it, hated 2nd song :P
    1v1's were gay cause i dont know who the ppl are.

all up 9/10 GJ[/b]

the ppl i chose for the 1v1's were the some of the best logged at the time xD. not too many ppl have been able to log here lately including myselft, uhm the mage is lvl 80. one warrior is; I think is 77 , but his gear is unbleivable, raptor +9 says it all...one sin is lvl 80, the other is 73, and the final warrior is 80. thats their lvl's anyway, i guess it still doesn't change the fact that you don't know who they are. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123