Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cerote video 2 SCENE II...1v1's

This is a discussion on Cerote video 2 SCENE II...1v1's within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump, good movie and I am on it xD...
Page: 2

bump, good movie and I am on it xD

Banned

DAMN

i always planned 1 day to use that song if i ever made a pk vid ... Now i gotta find another, o well dead wrong is a sick song... I shoulda known some1 would use sooner or later.

dirtyroy

DAMN
    i always planned 1 day to use that song if i ever made a pk vid ... Now i gotta find another, o well dead wrong is a sick song... I shoulda known some1 would use sooner or later.[/b]

:P

pX~

damn nice vid

NathanAlgren

nice work

9/10

venom

that combo is amazing

amazing combo..

poiz3n

wat combo does he use ><

optimis prime

yeah he has a good combo.. but he&#39;s using that high level skill which adds like 3000 dmg over 30 seconds or something.. i think its called blooding

he&#39;s hitting additional 100 dmg with his combo.. so it looks like its insane. its a cool illusion.. but yeah its still not a bad combo either.

Banned

No offense to cerote but..

Wats up with the , OMG GREAT COMBO COMMENTS... Is that all u really have to say? Lol , almost every war vid i see everyone has a great combo, its kind of expected now... I like these Cerote vids for the actual pk style since it is actually good... Maybe its the way u did your combo which made it more attractive, like f9devils combo... It was pretty as hell which brought his audience in..

but plz complement something other then combo in vids ( im speaking in general for all movies not just this one)

shinta

no offense to noobybooby2 but ...
    1st u need play in beramus later speak =) .
    2nd what is a f9devil ??? I played @ Ares, I was G70
    3rd cerote never used valkirie set and he only has uniques +0
    and 4th its his video of versus, he said that he will do it but it takes a long time
    cerote good luck in the new server , ur dude Shinta .

Banned

What are u talkin about?

1st... what does beramus have anything to do what im saying? im saying ppl need to stop focusing on combos..
    2nd... f9devil had very entertaining pk movies, i said his combo was entertaining is all..... the g70 movie was also a bit entertaining.
    3rd... i dont care anything bout his items what so ever lol...
    4th... ok its a vid of versus? what that got to do with what im saying lol....

basically i just used cereote vid as a example of ppl not complementing anything besides combo only... im actually starting to think ppl just stare at the skill bar only during movies. Everything i said has nothign to do with cerote&#39;s skill... Im talkin about ppl focusing on something other then combos. I look to pk movies simply to make me want to pk , but now a days its only bout combos when watching movies... i mean i just wanna see some diversity in the complements...

and yea the combo was excellet...

btw about the g70 thing.. i know in your movie the only ppl u actually beat were nychris and arcangel... 000000 was spiked, somethingsmells shards were broke... prolly y u sped up the vid so that ppl wouldnt see.He said shards, but u continued anyway + he was winning.. his combo was consistent but his damage simply lowered... ive always wanted to point that out cuz it was so obvious...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

I loved your&#39;e first movie , and I wanna see this, but the link doesn&#39;t work for me

EDIT:
    oh saw chintas link now and it did work
    loved the movie , best warrior i&#39;ve seen, and damn you played with the king

Banned

can not see video because link bring to me to main web page

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast