Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s

This is a discussion on ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com//;7653439;;/ :lol: ThePatri0tt good all +0 and elu +9/+2...
Page: 1

http://files.filefront.com//;7653439;;/ :lol:

ThePatri0tt good all +0 and elu +9/+2

Banned

I am very disappointed of elu, I thought that elu was a rogue that gave the best thing of himself in a fight, one of the best ones versus than never I have seen before.

Good movie and warrior combo

ExpingSucks

well if you have a cs,you might as well use it :P

spab

another guy without honour (elu)
    but im curious how its possible that guy with 2,5k AP hardly beat your potting, did you use restore heal?

another guy without honour (elu)
    but im curious how its possible that guy with 2,5k AP hardly beat your potting, did you use restore heal?[/b]
    I am not warrior i am posting for himm B)

restore heal kekekke watch movie again,, its just elu combo suck :/
    btw i know that elu did same thing using his cs vs HumanCaptain :/

his minor combo movie seems to be impressive, but when i saw his 2.5k ap and up then 1200 def and he cant kill wariorr using raptor+7, with his uber def its realy doesnt metter he's lvl 80. sry but its uber noobish.

Banned

hahaha what a NOOB VIDEO, a.q this a.q that, if you dont like him having good items then dont vs him.... or go vs eachother naked..

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

lol why didnt elu take the loose like a man and woud died..

Banned Senior Member

god people you are so stupid
    this is obviously a joke movie
    even I when i cant combo on sin would have beaten this warrior with elus char

god people you are so stupid
    this is obviously a joke movie
    even I when i cant combo on sin would have beaten this warrior with elus char[/b]

:mellow:

elu

Ok so I'll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What's the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn't prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I've always said the last months when I've been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can't reach you. I'm more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn't want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.

black_11

I knew there had to be a an explaination.

Elú ýs mý kýng <3

hotsicer

Ok so I&#39;ll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What&#39;s the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn&#39;t prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I&#39;ve always said the last months when I&#39;ve been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can&#39;t reach you. I&#39;m more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn&#39;t want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]
    +1 .... pwnt babaa

Ok so I&#39;ll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What&#39;s the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn&#39;t prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I&#39;ve always said the last months when I&#39;ve been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can&#39;t reach you. I&#39;m more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn&#39;t want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]
    you would never own anyone with this noob combo bro sorry to say this but its true
    your combo sux,, and you know nothing about real vs

your clan all acid that warr and you got acid only coz your never remove your cs :s and it was clear on movie baba
    also you have a mage in same party that was tping you for rpr and repot.........

nothing aganist you.. but i think with your lvl and +9/+2 items u would own 2 of that warr,, but u just sux very bad = (

come watch >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AwqjI2XJI

Banned Senior Member

babaa stop flaming or u will get banned really fast

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast