Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Chaotic Generator with luck xD

This is a discussion on Chaotic Generator with luck xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm rogue with cs +8 <_<[/b] maybe he put 71 str to use it...
Page: 3

hmm rogue with cs +8 <_<[/b]
    maybe he put 71 str to use it

showing us 3 minutes how he gets shit items of hte generator and spending only 20 seconds into the EE+8 and noteven showing how you upgrade it.

imo you had that EE somehow, probably not legit(if it was you wouldnt make the clip eh), and now trying to show the community, look i made it by own by showing that clip.

nice bow

maybe he put 71 str to use it [/b]
    or cs +0

MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

showing us 3 minutes how he gets shit items of hte generator and spending only 20 seconds into the EE+8 and noteven showing how you upgrade it.

imo you had that EE somehow, probably not legit(if it was you wouldnt make the clip eh), and now trying to show the community, look i made it by own by showing that clip.[/b]
    lol i had forgot to fraps by upgrading and u think it isnt legit im a duper why i havent got dual shard +9 or why my shells arent +10 or why is the EE arent +9. I had bought many shell +8 sets to made it +9 with trina u can ask some users here in ko4life i had bought there sets to upgrade it with trina or karivdis and some party i traded ingame and the CS +8 i had bought from TheGreat Clan not more. and the EE is legit i upgraded it just4fun i bought the bf stones just4fun too and i dont using that ee i had sold it cheap to a guy from Pariah clan. Nobody who know dupe spend his time for a EE+8 they made it +9 +10 or something and currently the game havent any dupe or bug methods cuz the prices are very low anybody who know dupe dupes 9999 bus and sell it and can be rich and dont need upgrade a ee+8 or something. and the next problem is u dont know me im playing 3 years on diez it is normal that i have good items i had killed alone and with clan over thousand sq, isiloons, Felankors, talos and Tk and got enough in, ib glass and so on till yet. And i have bought and upgraded enough items +8 or jewelry +0+1 to make +9 wear or +1+2+3 jewelry. I had 3x CS 2 months before and traded it with many items so its normal that i have better gear than all. And all in server know me that i have bought my items part to part and not all +9 as a set or something. U dont know me so save your comments and shut the fuck up

aero

minor pedal/keybord user MEINKAMPF lawl[/b]
    what makes you think hes using pedal lol?

MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

minor pedal/keybord user MEINKAMPF lawl[/b]
    Im not from turkey dude

and pedal users are ppl who have bad items, and i havent bad items
    and im playing fair dont need cheating to win but some another ppl need it

lol i had forgot to fraps by upgrading and u think it isnt legit im a duper why i havent got dual shard +9 or why my shells arent +10 or why is the EE arent +9. I had bought many shell +8 sets to made it +9 with trina u can ask some users here in ko4life i had bought there sets to upgrade it with trina or karivdis and some party i traded ingame and the CS +8 i had bought from TheGreat Clan not more. and the EE is legit i upgraded it just4fun i bought the bf stones just4fun too and i dont using that ee i had sold it cheap to a guy from Pariah clan. Nobody who know dupe spend his time for a EE+8 they made it +9 +10 or something and currently the game havent any dupe or bug methods cuz the prices are very low anybody who know dupe dupes 9999 bus and sell it and can be rich and dont need upgrade a ee+8 or something. and the next problem is u dont know me im playing 3 years on diez it is normal that i have good items i had killed alone and with clan over thousand sq, isiloons, Felankors, talos and Tk and got enough in, ib glass and so on till yet. And i have bought and upgraded enough items +8 or jewelry +0+1 to make +9 wear or +1+2+3 jewelry. I had 3x CS 2 months before and traded it with many items so its normal that i have better gear than all. And all in server know me that i have bought my items part to part and not all +9 as a set or something. U dont know me so save your comments and shut the fuck up[/b]
    cant read the text cuz of your sig.. need sunglasses..

Hypnotize

Very nice items + cs + upgrade [/b]
    +1

nice

Banned

nice lol..

PyroChemia

NICE

hmm rogue with cs +8 <_<[/b]
    how you know its +8??

and nice bow btw ^^

pwnzyou

yeah by looking at his name this guy is a turkish german

STOP FLAM ETHIS GUY JUST COUSE HE IS BETTER / LUCKIER THEN YOU STOP BE SO JEALOUS / PATHETIC!

Gz bro that was cool.

I cant afford any of those things that you use :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast