check this

This is a discussion on check this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S...
Page: 1

Default check this

:S

king arthur

lol

Obiwan

Default Re: check this

Originally posted by Gonno

:S
    ok

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u can get in on non-peak times...hence free to play....quit ur whining

azza

meh who cares

MarvinTheMartian

yea,thats why i came to these forums as opposed to the official ones, im sick of people whining about the cap and about being hacked through the keylogger they downloaded etc... buy premium if you want PREMIUM services....obviously and dont download keyloggers and youll have a great gaming experience, otherwise whine like the others and get flamed,lol

Loca

I think its serious problem ... it should be Free2PlayAtNight or Free2PlaySometimes

Ofc ppl who have Credit cards and shit can say : meh who cares or Stop whining ... but its pretty big problem for ppl who dont have CC or no money to waste for this game

I personally think that they dont have to fix nothing for non prem users ... but atleast they have to delete that Free2Play flag from there

Im quiting from this game anywayz & i was alwayz premium user but yea that's so silly expression at web page

bleaF

Loca

K2 Network's servers should be pay to play <_<

MarvinTheMartian

see,you guys dont understand...it IS free to play...not all the time, not whenever you want, but when its possible, why should non prems. cut down the bandwith to lag out paying players...by definition of PREMIUM....we (premium users ) get the best services, above non premies...thats why im saying,stop whining, play when your able to...buy premium, or quit...i think they should make it full pay to play...im sick of getting pissed off due to little 10 yr old kids..so i LOVE when non premies cant get in.

TunaFishyMe

its free to play all the time, if you can get in. Without prem its still possible to get into server 1 by spamming and luck. If its pay to play, that means they will see if you have paid, if yes continue, if not bye bye. Unfortunately, they only check if you pay if the server is 80% full, thus free to play.

Loca

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    see,you guys dont understand...it IS free to play...not all the time, not whenever you want, but when its possible, why should non prems. cut down the bandwith to lag out paying players...by definition of PREMIUM....we (premium users ) get the best services, above non premies...thats why im saying,stop whining, play when your able to...buy premium, or quit...i think they should make it full pay to play...im sick of getting pissed off due to little 10 yr old kids..so i LOVE when non premies cant get in.
    10 year old kids? Can i ask ... How old r you?

Loca

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    its free to play all the time, if you can get in. Without prem its still possible to get into server 1 by spamming and luck. *If its pay to play, that means they will see if you have paid, if yes continue, if not bye bye. *Unfortunately, they only check if you pay if the server is 80% full, thus free to play.
    anywayz i finally realised that this game works like drugs ... first its totaly free and later all just need to buy it (premium).

Obiwan

Guys... This game is free to play, and it just became like silkroad or some other games, within you can pay for premium services, the users who pay are privileged compared to the others who don't. Here non-premium users can't log on when the server is filled with more than 80% (or 70%, I do not remember). But anyway they can when the server is not full. Most of us are playing at the turkish time, and yes they are about 80% of the players. If you want to play just come back later and stop whining about that.

As long as you will be able to log on the game without paying, this game will be free to play.