Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check this

This is a discussion on Check this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have watched the video 10 times now and if you make attention on the hp/mana-bar and in the same ...
Page: 2

the_DEAN

I have watched the video 10 times now and if you make attention on the hp/mana-bar and in the same time the soul pots in the skill bar you ll see that he only spam hp pots he never touched the mana never never....plus the video is in bad quality but you can notice that... when the hp pot get used a heal is up too your head in the same time you can see the animation of the mana pot.
    I think that is kosp or something like that who knows..........

Its getting really popular on Manes, another lvl 72 warr thinking he`s good:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1wF7hudTNY...related&search=

N1GG4

koxp ftw..

KOXP or any other potting hack,

lol i love how they have all these 1v1s and they show off their auto potting...

withouth koxp they are totally noobs.. :angry: facking koxpers dont have any pk skils :angry:

Timmy

love ur sig krepin

Hostibus

its not about 1v1s, check normal pk All the time when he select smb we got spam at infomration window with ' skill failed too far ' = he got 20 fingers to spam skills or kosp to spam skills xD I`m voting for kosp xD

spab

i watched a lot of times but everytime he drinks mana at the same time i cant see when but i think its exactly when he got udner 1000 or something like this
    bann this noob pls
    btw: the pk movie sux, he's a fukin n00b

reminds me of the pro PKer xrated beating f9. lol. well, I'm quiting again. fuck you turkey/k2

PFK

that was by far the shittest movie ive ever seen, all i see is running and hitting ever now n then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12