Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joerezz scammer..

This is a discussion on Joerezz scammer.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello every1 today i bought a ms +7 , and borrowed it to joerezz , and later i said give ...
Page: 1

m00z

Default Joerezz scammer..

Hello every1 today i bought a ms +7 , and borrowed it to joerezz , and later i said give it back to me he said no this is what he say..

carwaNz ozkaR ALLTID bästa broRSHAN säger:
    I WANT MY MS
    OKEY
    ACCEPT IT
    I WILL GIVE IE BACK
    LATER
    Joe säger:
    keep spamming and i block
    u scammed my ms +7
    great pk team , when u scam me?
    Joe säger:
    scam you
    Joe säger:
    you freely traded my the ms

i want it bakc
    dude
    Joe säger:
    the 1 u bought for me to say sorry? and now u ask for it back? im sorry but we did a fair trade
    nope
    Joe säger:
    that is end of story now goodby
    i did not
    buy for u

*BLOCKED* , thats all i can say , and his msn is : [email protected]

DragonFire

why did you give it too him..?

dont trust anyone on KO ^^
    rule N1

Originally posted by tormentor
    dont trust anyone *on KO ^^ *
    rule N1
    +1 Feel always sick when i read something like that
    +111111 bro

joeknight

hahahha im the scammer????
    dude you and janko ur friend r the people who scammed both my chars, u took joerezz my lvl 66 priest and neko my lvl 65 warrior from me in acct trading and you took the acct i was trading for.
    Dude u r the scammer.
    Ok today you gave me back my priest, and as an apologie you gave me a MS+1/70. You gave it freely in trade w/o any pressure or anything.
    Then you ask for it back? wtf dude? u took all this shit and think i should give it back?
    i will give it back if you return the following items to the rightful owners:
    My warrior nekoruchan with all its equip (glave 8, totomic7, ds+3/75, chitins +7/12 and +8/15 str, dd helm, +7/12 plate shield, nvm all the scrolls on that god damn accoutn and the 10k pots in the inn)
    Also give back my friends warrior which u hacked from him.
    U also took items from a friend who does not wish to be named.
    If you and janko return everything you have taken then i will give you the mirage sword.
    Now look at that huge long list, if u wana give all that back for a MS then be my guest
    TY

Honesty

Originally posted by joeknight
    dude you and janko ur friend r the people who scammed both my chars, u took joerezz my lvl 66 priest and neko my lvl 65 warrior from me in acct trading and you took the acct i was trading for.
    Dude u r the scammer.
    Ok today you gave me back my priest, and as an apologie you gave me a MS+1/70. You gave it freely in trade w/o any pressure or anything.
    Then you ask for it back? wtf dude? u took all this shit and think i should give it back?
    My warrior nekoruchan with all its equip (glave 8, totomic7, ds+3/75, chitins +7/12 and +8/15 str, dd helm, +7/12 plate shield, nvm all the scrolls on that god damn accoutn and the 10k pots in the inn)
    If you and janko return everything you have taken then i will give you the mirage sword.
    Now look at that huge long list, if u wana give all that back for a MS then be my guest
    TY
    +1

XX

Originally posted by joeknight
    Dude u r the scammer.
    TY

Ownt h43r:

joeknight

ty

joeknight

anyways good night all...i wunder what bullshit story this asshole will think up while im sleeping...only time will tell:P

Originally posted by XX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-joeknight
    Dude u r the scammer.
    TY
    Ownt h43r:[/b]
    ooops, now is m00z the bad guy... very interesting story

M0NSTERED

Default Re: Joerezz scammer..

Originally posted by m00z

i am a fag
    ok

Alive

joerezz scammed a person he knew in rl, Wellard.

go over to KnightsUnited and see for yourself.

sikkunt

ozzyk

FOR ALL NOOBS AND THATS ALL OF YOU

1, JOE HACKED WELLARD AND TRADED TO ME FOR HIS 66 PRIEST

2. I DONT HAVE NEKOKURUCHAN IT IS JANKO

3. WELLARD WAS NAKED , IT DIDINT HAVE WE SKELLY BELT OR ANYTHING , BECAUSE JOE TOOK THOOSE ITEMS AND SOLD AND EQUIPP HIS OWN NEKOKURCHAN WARRIOR

4. JOE HACKED WELLARD , AND I GAVE HIM 66 PRIEST FOR IT , AND NEKOKURUCHAN I DONT EVEN KNOW ID PW

5. JOE IS THE SCAMMER

WHY BLAME ME WHEN HE IS THE SCAMMER AND IT WAS JANKO WHO TOOK NEKOKURUCHAN, ZZZ WHY SAY TO EVERYONE ME IS THE SCAMMER WHEN U ARE ? LOL PWNT.

granny_warrior

Give wellard his account back then just give him the warrior naked is ok he lvled it don't be an ass.

pathetic shit on Internet jeeez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast