Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check this out :)

This is a discussion on Check this out :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so guess u like horses and trucks?[/b] You got the truck part right horses im not to crazy about but ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

so guess u like horses and trucks?[/b]
    You got the truck part right horses im not to crazy about but thats what the lady and her husband wanted done.

In my opinion its not that good to clumped and to mashed together but thats what they wanted so.

very nice airbrush work

Beast&Harlot

very nice airbrush work[/b]
    you should see some of the fuck up's on the clear coat LOL we put it on to soon and the drivers side was still cold so didnt dry as fast and it ran a lil lol.

Banned

awe isnt that sweet. i bet you cried when u made those chris. such a warm heart and so gay. looks nice tho :s

PanoramixD

awe isnt that sweet. i bet you cried when u made those chris. such a warm heart and so gay. looks nice tho :s[/b]
    Hey fema trailer arent you supposed to be mowing my lawn u scamming piece of shit.

Beast&Harlot

awe isnt that sweet. i bet you cried when u made those chris. such a warm heart and so gay. looks nice tho :s[/b]
    Go fuck your self you fema trailer living scaming peice of shit.

P.S.Yes i rather live in a box then a fedraly owned trailer. GO FUCK YOUR SELF Sir.HotPocksAlot/FEMA BOY!

Banned

i dont live in a "fema" trailer, sorry :s. but yes hotpockets > you. ur mad cuz u cant afford em

Beast&Harlot

i dont live in a "fema" trailer, sorry :s. but yes hotpockets > you. ur mad cuz u cant afford em [/b]
    LOL totaly dude i want to eat dog shit just like you

Banned

LOL totaly dude i want to eat dog shit just like you [/b]

chris...this may be the cruelest but true thing ive ever said to you....but...it must be said...

chris...

u make turks look smart :x

Beast&Harlot

chris...this may be the cruelest but true thing ive ever said to you....but...it must be said...
    chris...
    u make turks look smart :x[/b]
    LOL Thank You, your lack of intelect makes me giggle, but thank you for the boost for my life. Im happy to know I acctualy can do something for the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12