Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Akara BimBamBomb pk movie 1...by matysak

This is a discussion on Akara BimBamBomb pk movie 1...by matysak within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.com/files/77423365...bFULL.wmv.html i hope u will enjoy it...
Page: 1

tamachan

First! but i havent watched it

dling

KalaBunga Senior Member

dling imba! just complete wachting it , i liekd thepk wiht the mage and wiht the rogue alot next time a bit some more vs plx, but thats my taste in a movie anyays i liked it 8/10

dling imba![/b]
    lol :P

beautiful

beautiful[/b]
    joke or what? if not then ty a lot...

Banned

nice ill have to vs you , once i get 63+ only 61 atm but should be some compition

Potomek_smrti

nub

Valk

I didnt like the music on the first part of the video but the 1v1's i thought was really nice. Good pk skills.

well live is gonna say " vs LiveOrDie it was 5x vs and 4/1 and u can guess who had won 4times but this once is in video n44b " yup he defeated me when he gave me torment , parasite and massive...yup if i spike him 500 he will win sure

R3tty†EncorE

vs LiveOrDie it was 5x vs and 4/1 and u can guess who had won 4times but this once is in video n44b

he will say he killed me just with malice...how can he show that shit to us?Oo xD

R3tty†EncorE

well live is gonna say " vs LiveOrDie it was 5x vs and 4/1 and u can guess who had won 4times but this once is in video n44b " yup he defeated me when he gave me torment , parasite and massive...yup if i spike him 500 he will win sure[/b]
    Bull shits it was just with malice everytime. This one was just lags nothing more xD anyway he now laught on himself on Team speak becouse he know that he is low. howg

he will say he killed me just with malice...how can he show that shit to us?Oo xD[/b]
    OK the name of our next video will be: 50x BimBambBomb vs LiveOrDie and 49/1 and that one i will be on WC k :?

Bull shits it was just with malice everytime. This one was just lags nothing more xD anyway he now laught on himself on Team speak becouse he know that he is low. howg
    OK the name of our next video will be: 50x BimBambBomb vs LiveOrDie and 49/1 and that one i will be on WC k :? [/b]
    sure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast