Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No Premium In November Isint Working--Read!

This is a discussion on No Premium In November Isint Working--Read! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This no premium isint working. K2 offices arent even trying. There either just banning people in maradon and zombies or ...
Page: 1

Weed

Default No Premium In November Isint Working--Read!

This no premium isint working. K2 offices arent even trying. There either just banning people in maradon and zombies or there just making up there lists. Havent seen anyone i know in the ares list. They dont care they got the whole turk nation behine them paying for gold premium. It might of affected them for a couple minutes to get up there asses and do something but it isint helping anymore. We need to think of something else. There erasing our posts on the main fourms to not buy premium in the following months. We gotta find a way to stop this koxp bullshit. Post your items here cause no premium isint oviously working.

Ideas:

-QUIT
    -------------------------------------

-weed out

OzZzZzZz

i dont care just keep it going with this no premium november lol

wraith86

this post is completely invalid because emosexual himself is trying to find someone to buy him premium so obviously hes not donating to the cause. and what are you trying to say ozzzzz? you are paying for premium this month and that everyone that isnt is poor? wow thats even dumber than what emosexual said.

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by OzZzZzZz
    omg are u so poor just get the fucking premium and stop this fucking shit..... <_<
    k2 isnt really doing anything about this so we should just not buy premium as a whole but some ppl still buy it maybe and its a nation of about 5mil turks buying prem everymonth just to koxp and cheat and scamm and shit, but we buy premium for help xping, logging in, pus items, etc... so its k2 to blam for all of this we should all go on strike :angry:

freeze13/freeze247

we all get together outside k2s main office and raid them /hold them hostage untill koxp problem is fixed

wraith86

Originally posted by freeze13/freeze247
    we all get together outside k2s main office and raid them /hold them hostage untill koxp problem is fixed
    K2 doesnt give a fuck they have nothing to live for.

OzZzZzZz

ok then STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE lmfao
    didnt think about they buy premium for koxp and shit ^_^

wraith86

besides the rumors of K2 making the pay koxp i believe there is a cracked one which is free and there is also a program to let you log in without premium so why would turks pay for anything when its all free to them?

Ainelover

just drop a frikkin bomp on their headquarter.. -,-

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by Ainelover
    just drop *a frikkin bomp on their headquarter.. -,-
    +1 all in favor of some suicidal kamakazie mission shit say "I" h43r:

didint think so -_- -_-

Priestontale

LMFAO!!

Originally posted by wraith86
    besides the rumors of K2 making the pay koxp i believe there is a cracked one which is free and there is also a program to let you log in without premium so why would turks pay for anything when its all free to them?
    prem = less chane of ban

quyt oke

HealeR

quit :S

Jediay

well the problem with priemunum in november is that its too limited .No prem until koxp is fixed is more likely ....calls and complaints. took this last week myself to just see how bad the koxp was. and kosp is everywhere in cz . dead kospers in town and ob . kospers in moradon , 5 kospers party pking in cz. Pk is pointless. long boring hours xping is useless bc kospers will gain eveyrthing you did while afk .

nuffin more to do but quiting time soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast