Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

CheGaucho PK movie xD

This is a discussion on CheGaucho PK movie xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pls don't include any footage where you have xourico play my char and let it die against you :P as ...
Page: 6

Banned for scamming.

pls don't include any footage where you have xourico play my char and let it die against you :P as we all know i never die in cz. everytime i die in cz means it's not me who's playing, let this be clear for once and for all[/b]
    rofl xD

xourico

thx [/b]
    yeah, it was me

jony is a fag... lol

Mario

great movie baba ^_^ y ys in ur party :wub: but... u doin chillout duels, when we tryin kick some mages on ew's -_- gay

Proximus

Good player, from what I could see of the vid you had ok gear and still managed to pwn alot of ppl ^^

Banned for scamming.

great movie baba ^_^ y ys in ur party :wub: but... u doin chillout duels, when we tryin kick some mages on ew's -_- gay[/b]
    :lol:

Good player, from what I could see of the vid you had ok gear and still managed to pwn alot of ppl ^^[/b]
    thx

Good player, from what I could see of the vid you had ok gear and still managed to pwn alot of ppl ^^[/b]
    we should try it on hh side now ^_^

Banned for scamming.

lol :P

Beast&Harlot

pls don't include any footage where you have xourico play my char and let it die against you :P as we all know i never die in cz. everytime i die in cz means it's not me who's playing, let this be clear for once and for all[/b]
    Ok, yes god you never die, your the all mighty,+21 shells, +21 shards,all +5 jewls? yep ok god you never die, altho i can bet if you claim you have never died, you havent gone to CZ, and if you never die its because your a fucking red ball towner, oh wait you are i have plenty of videos and people that will back me up on that. so get over it you die you just dont want to admit it, and i bet if the real chusco or drak0 were orc you would die horribly. so get over it you suck, your just mad because your gay.

Banned for scamming.

Ok, yes god you never die, your the all mighty,+21 shells, +21 shards,all +5 jewls? yep ok god you never die, altho i can bet if you claim you have never died, you havent gone to CZ, and if you never die its because your a fucking red ball towner, oh wait you are i have plenty of videos and people that will back me up on that. so get over it you die you just dont want to admit it, and i bet if the real chusco or drak0 were orc you would die horribly. so get over it you suck, your just mad because your gay.[/b]
    <_< <_< <_<

read topic pls :P CheGaucho movie, isn&#39;t socrates movie :lol:

KENETHPL

Bastard! You powned my clanys at first scen

One of best warrior movie! Realy nice job.

I give you 9/10 because of typical music ( music that you chose was in 9999999 movies... you should find something new)

Inactive Member

WERY GOOD
    stole my playlist -.-
    still good moive

Banned for scamming.

Bastard! You powned my clanys at first scen

One of best warrior movie! Realy nice job.

I give you 9/10 because of typical music ( music that you chose was in 9999999 movies... you should find something new)[/b]
    THX

WERY GOOD
    stole my playlist -.-
    still good moive[/b]
    THX

angel_cz

Nice combo. Good gun :-) . 9/10

u can come and 1v1 me now. make movie too ok xD. im back to orc

Banned for scamming.

Wink

u can come and 1v1 me now. make movie too ok xD. im back to orc[/b]
    ok