Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

ChuckBartowski Pk Movie 3 [Europa]

This is a discussion on ChuckBartowski Pk Movie 3 [Europa] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default ChuckBartowski Pk Movie 3 [Europa]

the way you own every1 is just bloody ridiculous lol but the vs are pretty good dont know if the people your vsing are buffed to though....but they were some good vs you must be pretty well geared too though

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    the way you own every1 is just bloody ridiculous lol but the vs are pretty good dont know if the people your vsing are buffed to though....but they were some good vs you must be pretty well geared too though
    100% sure he is using one of these (http://www.kopedal.com/AS-15.php)
    because there is no way u can minor that fast with just using your hands while having a flawless combo :P
    jagoob likes this.

nice video

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Santiego and his shard 9 got rolled lol

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    because there is no way u can minor that fast with just using your hands while having a flawless combo :P
    does kinda seem a bit stingy when you mention that -_-

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    It doesn't actually take too much except for a strong wrist and some practice. (Edit Although looking at the video posted below me, it's weird that his MP bar always drops to the exact same point before soul potting. Very suspicious indeed. He could also be using a keyboard to macro for him as I've seen those are frequently being used. Only thing that actually makes his minor look suspicious would be his minor being so regular.
    Last edited by Kallop; 06-26-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Banned Regular Member

ChuckBartowski Vs ISant1ego Europa - YouTube

he actually keeps on same paste for a long time with 1 minor , which is kinda weird ... 19-20 minors per soul pot with 1 minor is fine , and pretty fast but for that long it isn't usual
    on an other subject , whats the advantage of using that skillbar ? I've faced many sins starting with bloody , the only advantage i c is the minor speedup control (when they spike - faster minor) so u get confused when the opponent spikes ... other than that I cant find any lol .

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    ChuckBartowski Vs ISant1ego Europa - YouTube

he actually keeps on same paste for a long time with 1 minor , which is kinda weird ... 19-20 minors per soul pot with 1 minor is fine , and pretty fast but for that long it isn't usual
    on an other subject , whats the advantage of using that skillbar ? I've faced many sins starting with bloody , the only advantage i c is the minor speedup control (when they spike - faster minor) so u get confused when the opponent spikes ... other than that I cant find any lol .
    It is because BB has short cooldown and you can use it again pretty soon, it's a skill that sort of makes the enemy waste his hp pot in the beginning of the vs. If you start with spike you loose the dmg from spike and you have to wait for a while to actually use spike to deal dmg.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It is because BB has short cooldown and you can use it again pretty soon, it's a skill that sort of makes the enemy waste his hp pot in the beginning of the vs. If you start with spike you loose the dmg from spike and you have to wait for a while to actually use spike to deal dmg.
    in that way , u can still make 13 hit combo ? and btw , so its only good for the beginning ?

hehehe no bad video dude ... but some ppl said u use pedal o.O

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    in that way , u can still make 13 hit combo ? and btw , so its only good for the beginning ?
    Well yeah you can do 13 hit combo with it. It's just for the first hit yeah. Smart sins use hp pot right in the beginning because that way enemy's first hit goes in vain and sins that don't realize this technically start 1 spike late and the smart assassin has an advantage.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well yeah you can do 13 hit combo with it. It's just for the first hit yeah. Smart sins use hp pot right in the beginning because that way enemy's first hit goes in vain and sins that don't realize this technically start 1 spike late and the smart assassin has an advantage.
    well most of the sins that I vs , use drain . but then again , the HP pot actually goes on the drain . I'll stop here it isn't on topic ..

most of sins use pedal ... i even think that all good sins use it ... i like the movi alot and it's great !

Quote Originally Posted by DenisDz View Post
    most of sins use pedal ... i even think that all good sins use it ... i like the movi alot and it's great !
    100%turk.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast