Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ChuCKyRuLeZ Ionia New PK Movie! (Sin with Minor Cooldown)

This is a discussion on ChuCKyRuLeZ Ionia New PK Movie! (Sin with Minor Cooldown) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; personally it was a little long, kinda got boreed with all the mage chasing, but i thought the begining vs's ...
Page: 3

SoWhat

personally it was a little long, kinda got boreed with all the mage chasing, but i thought the begining vs's were good tho

gotbluntzz

nice little video 2-3 things 1 u forget to wold constantly how about some attack scrolls 2 u never lightfeet when i played rogue i hiut lightfeet whenever it went off why takes no time doesnt effect ur combo or minor 2 u can actually catch those runners and finish ur vs's instead of letting the odd few run away

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ur video is not that good :/
    u neva light feet yourself and the vs's are kinda boring
    and the music man hell nah h34r:

at all 4/10

yo chuck post music name aqq

Banned Senior Member

ya i forgot to ask the musics, but now i can, could you tell us pls which musics were in it?
    (i know 1, Dj Boyler - Keep on movin)[/b]
    1. Excalibur - Nick Skitz
    2. Keep on moving - Dj Breeza
    3. Do It All Night - D J XtC ft. D J Pulsa

btw, i really bad internet connection as i said. u may see in video , there is not much lag and skills go alright, but believe me when u play with this shitty internet + movie recorder, to make pk u should just guess every skill where to press. when i do pk, skills come after 3 or 4 sec , so i had to guess how long i should wait between each skills. like for example i use spike, thrust and pierce from my mind , then i see all 3 skill at once , and lf i press all the time, its right click when i jump to other F skill bar, i press lf but most of time it cancel and doesnt work cuz of my connection, so if u guys find sumthing wrong, it shouldnt be about my combo it should be about my connection. if i didnt have gd combo , how could i pwn all 75+ players? so it means i do sumthing gd with terrible playing conditions
    so im telling this just to let u guys no,
    btw , sum ppl say why not many kill in one video , cuz the video aim not to get most np in short time, the video aim is to show how can i own all this 75+ players who has gd gears, i dont care if they run after they have %10 left , cuz it still means i can beat them, so i dont need run after ppl who really like np and doesnt want to lose it. cuz my aim not to earn np , my aim try to beat them, if they accept to lose and run away, it means i beat them. so i did wat i aimed.

anyway,, waiting for ur comments.

Key421

some people single minor, some people dual, and some people click on the skill bar. either way if you get kills its still kills xD

OrangeSpy

Strange combo (per mouse clicking ? ), but isnt bad, as a few ppls say to much running and talking about shits :P
    for music 2/10
    overall 5/10

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

#1. Change your 'Clicking Combo'.. it makes it harder for you :S
    #2. That mage gets too 5/10 hp each spike, you really should kill him easy (: instead of attacking the 75 mage untill he towns.. stick with 1.
    #3. Light Feet, Cures slow.. (most likely because of lag)

You still have a few thing stoo touch up on as a rogue, but that'll come with time/lvl's/items

gj

@ elkar
    Its pretty obvious you think you are the best and want to be recognised for it, your gaining a rep for being a total fag comparing a ko vid to a hollywood movie... give the guy some slack and positive feed back..

Omniscient

Not bad, but not great. I'll give it 6/10 because Ionia is a new server and the gear is crap. It's just funny how you got a 100% PEDAL comment on youtube lol. Also, music sucked.

Also, I think Elkar's videos rape. If you don't want criticism, don't ask for it.

PioneeR

you only killed 3 or 4 Elmorads what a pk movie h34r: h34r: h34r: stop comment and play

PaPaSmurF

my only comment is that you gained 63 national points throughout a 10 minute pk video.[/b]
    h34r:

Royalassassin

music was okie

Banned Senior Member

1. Excalibur - Nick Skitz
    2. Keep on moving - Dj Breeza
    3. Do It All Night - D J XtC ft. D J Pulsa

btw, i really bad internet connection as i said. u may see in video , there is not much lag and skills go alright, but believe me when u play with this shitty internet + movie recorder, to make pk u should just guess every skill where to press. when i do pk, skills come after 3 or 4 sec , so i had to guess how long i should wait between each skills. like for example i use spike, thrust and pierce from my mind , then i see all 3 skill at once , and lf i press all the time, its right click when i jump to other F skill bar, i press lf but most of time it cancel and doesnt work cuz of my connection, so if u guys find sumthing wrong, it shouldnt be about my combo it should be about my connection. if i didnt have gd combo , how could i pwn all 75+ players? so it means i do sumthing gd with terrible playing conditions
    so im telling this just to let u guys no,
    btw , sum ppl say why not many kill in one video , cuz the video aim not to get most np in short time, the video aim is to show how can i own all this 75+ players who has gd gears, i dont care if they run after they have %10 left , cuz it still means i can beat them, so i dont need run after ppl who really like np and doesnt want to lose it. cuz my aim not to earn np , my aim try to beat them, if they accept to lose and run away, it means i beat them. so i did wat i aimed.

anyway,, waiting for ur comments.[/b]

Good video Baskomutan...

I like ur avatar btw.. Adren4linE - Olympia ... remember CaLipS0, Cristaly, PablitoxP, :NiGht:, Nathaly, RexaMa, lMaribel, etc? =x

SirLoco

crazy skills bro, and clicking skills amazing ^^ you = pro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast