Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

MrCuban Adream Pk Movie Part ll

This is a discussion on MrCuban Adream Pk Movie Part ll within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default MrCuban Adream Pk Movie Part ll

nice1 , amazing intro btw
    rdamas75 likes this.

Really good movie. Intro, as mentioned above, was indeed nice. I could see that you are a really good rogue, not gonna say that you are skilled because of the obvious pedal but still clearely a good player.
    7/10, gratz!
    rdamas75 likes this.

Intro animation amazing... i wanna see more effects in the next movies , i like your ap for adream, all the movie its great support + power... good job carrito sanguchero.
    rdamas75 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Intro animation amazing... i wanna see more effects in the next movies , i like your ap for adream, all the movie its great support + power... good job carrito sanguchero.
    if you're renzo and rdamas75 is your other account why are you talking to your self?
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if you're renzo and rdamas75 is your other account why are you talking to your self?
    Why do you even bother, didn't you realize that the staff in this forum don't even care they got scammers all over the forum?

Ko4life became scammers refuge.

Mr. Adi if you wanna talk about your point of view fell free for open your topic, peace.

It was a great movie! i'm not really an ardream fan, but u did a really good job here.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Mr. Adi if you wanna talk about your point of view fell free for open your topic, peace.
    Why would I? I'm pretty sure they're all aware of the scammers issue we got in this forum nowadays.

You know what Renzo, I wonder what would Danny say if he knew Cuban is using your old account for posting in this forum.
    If he was in a moderator's/admin's position by now, would he let him stay here? for some reason I highly doubt that.

Like I said this forum became a refuge for scammers.
    Maybe you could trick people that has no clue about C-West days but both of us know exactly that what happened there wasn't proper.

Sorry Adi but this topic its about movie adream... i know you have your great own ideas but respect the media section topics as shane said before.

If you got any problem i can help you fell free for pm me.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Sorry Adi but this topic its about movie adream... i know you have your great own ideas but respect the media section topics as shane said before.

If you got any problem i can help you fell free for pm me.
    You should focus on helping yourself first instead of trying to help others.
    As I can see you have more than enough issues to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Why would I? I'm pretty sure they're all aware of the scammers issue we got in this forum nowadays.

You know what Renzo, I wonder what would Danny say if he knew Cuban is using your old account for posting in this forum.
    If he was in a moderator's/admin's position by now, would he let him stay here? for some reason I highly doubt that.

Like I said this forum became a refuge for scammers.
    Maybe you could trick people that has no clue about C-West days but both of us know exactly that what happened there wasn't proper.

Im pretty sure if Danny still arround.. other people get ban too

btw, nice intro but ardream suckz
    Madrid and ISpitOnYourGrave like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

mhmm ye what would danny say , maybe some more stuff about george that isn't true? mhmmm thoughts thoughts of what old players would say

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Im pretty sure if Danny still arround.. other people get ban too
    Not really.. but the point was that if he would be active and he would be in a position to take care of scammers in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    mhmm ye what would danny say , maybe some more stuff about george that isn't true? mhmmm thoughts thoughts of what old players would say
    I'm pretty sure that every single thing he said about that George guy was true. with no offense...

This George guy pmed me one day asking if I could find for him a character to play on at Anatolia.
    I said I couldn't really because I don't know him and I dont think anyone would share anything with him while he's not really known at USKO.
    So then he said, he used to play in my clan on SynSatioN. and I was like..what's your name? he said George.. and between us.. none named George ever played on SynSatioN at cwest.

However, Danny did play on SynSatioN at C-West.

The point was what would he say about Cuban using ko4life like nothing happened.

Look Dylan, I don't expect you to understand something that happened here before you even registered to KO4Life.
    So do yourself a favour and don't push your nose into subject you got no clue about.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not really.. but the point was that if he would be active and he would be in a position to take care of scammers in this forum.

I'm pretty sure that every single thing he said about that George guy was true. with no offense...

This George guy pmed me one day asking if I could find for him a character to play on at Anatolia.
    I said I couldn't really because I don't know him and I dont think anyone would share anything with him while he's not really known at USKO.
    So then he said, he used to play in my clan on SynSatioN. and I was like..what's your name? he said George.. and between us.. none named George ever played on SynSatioN at cwest.

However, Danny did play on SynSatioN at C-West.

The point was what would he say about Cuban using ko4life like nothing happened.

Look Dylan, I don't expect you to understand something that happened here before you even registered to KO4Life.
    So do yourself a favour and don't push your nose into subject you got no clue about.
    George said he playd on SynSatioN with hamad he also said that he had a fight with danny before danny left , maybe that has something to do with it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast