Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

CIA.GOV TURKEY

This is a discussion on CIA.GOV TURKEY within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by olyarch im just saying there is some connection between the two. what is it? i live in ...
Page: 5

tolgahan

Originally posted by olyarch

im just saying there is some connection between the two.

what is it?
    i live in turkiye but i dont know but u say u know. ok let me know too

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)</div>
    Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-blackholesun
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck

just saw u're an american from detroit... u and ur country is the worst, bitch before u say something to turks... sending weapons to israel to let them kill filistin kids and ppl... thats gay.

Again another one talking so loudly about something he knows absolutly nothing about . xD
    sure? r u god ?

if he says "we love america. america is so peacefull they're really great and lovely country they didint bomb innocent people in past and they're not helping to Terorists" will u feel better ? yeah i'm sure about that u clever boi.. ^_^ heil blackholesun. -_-

PS: stop that jealousity and try get some fun with life. u know boi flowers bees etc :wub:[/b]
    I had more bombs , more dead friends and more suicide bombers up in my ass than you will ever have .
    " killing innocents its hard saying but experiencing it its far far away from what you think .
    Where I live in people hate war same as anyone else and because of relgion and jealuosy its hard gained .
    And by your level of opinions educatation I can be your god xD .[/b][/quote]

yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much. where u live in people hate war but u r not person, so u cant be like them just STFU and stop that jeaousilty. i told u kid; flowers and bees. go and get some fun with them. and dont forget that if u'll be lvl 80 and 999 np u always be noob with that noob brain. :wub: ^_^

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Turkish 80%, Kurdish 20% (estimated)>>>>I cant stop maself .Hey Tht shit not true.Zo Zory

* *h43r:
    they're not even %20. they cant be.

blackholesun

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)</div>
    Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)
    Originally posted by lThe_Bl
    @

just saw u're an american from detroit... u and ur country is the worst, bitch before u say something to turks... sending weapons to israel to let them kill filistin kids and ppl... thats gay.

Again another one talking so loudly about something he knows absolutly nothing about . xD

sure? r u god ?

if he says "we love america. america is so peacefull they're really great and lovely country they didint bomb innocent people in past and they're not helping to Terorists" will u feel better ? yeah i'm sure about that u clever boi.. ^_^ heil blackholesun. -_-

PS: stop that jealousity and try get some fun with life. u know boi flowers bees etc :wub:
    I had more bombs , more dead friends and more suicide bombers up in my ass than you will ever have .
    " killing innocents its hard saying but experiencing it its far far away from what you think .
    Where I live in people hate war same as anyone else and because of relgion and jealuosy its hard gained .
    And by your level of opinions educatation I can be your god xD .[/b]
    yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much. where u live in people hate war but u r not person, so u cant be like them just STFU and stop that jeaousilty. i told u kid; flowers and bees. go and get some fun with them. and dont forget that if u'll be lvl 80 and 999 np u always be noob with that noob brain. :wub: ^_^[/b][/quote]
    I hate flaming but for idiots like you I just wait , all you can say its imaginary situations .
    I have real one , 3weeks ago I saw the white in the terrorists eye's ... where have you been ? infront of your computer ?
    Dont call me little kid when age is not a factor , one battle in lebanon and you are 20years older .
    Finaly I am in my home and people like you make me angry because you talk like you know the truth .

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)</div>
    Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)
    Originally posted by blackholesun
    @

sure? r u god ?

PS: stop that jealousity and try get some fun with life. u know boi flowers bees etc :wub:

And by your level of opinions educatation I can be your god xD .
    yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much. where u live in people hate war but u r not person, so u cant be like them just STFU and stop that jeaousilty. i told u kid; flowers and bees. go and get some fun with them. and dont forget that if u'll be lvl 80 and 999 np u always be noob with that noob brain. :wub: ^_^[/b]
    I hate flaming but for idiots like you I just wait , all you can say its imaginary situations .
    I have real one , 3weeks ago I saw the white in the terrorists eye's ... where have you been ? infront of your computer ?
    Dont call me little kid when age is not a factor , one battle in lebanon and you are 20years older .
    Finaly I am in my home and people like you make me angry because you talk like you know the truth .[/b][/quote]

of course age isnt factor i was talking ur fukin "brain age" udnerstand? i've seen lots of people who are under age of u but more clever from u. age isnt a factor of course. i dont care where u from or what's ur age, its not gives a shit. on the other hand if u from lubnan u mustnt oppose that israel-america fellowship at least if they're bombing ur near...u should learn more muhc thing about somethin. and of course somebody says truths to u and these trusths are real of course it makes angry to u. so just STFU aboutthat topic and back to main topic ok? stop the fukin flaming and just back to real topic. that's all

olyarch

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    what is it? i live in turkiye but i dont know but u say u know. ok let me know too[/b]
    i just had to wait a couple of posts and here's the connection:

<!--QuoteBegin-lThe_Bl

yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much.
    apparently in turkey guys want to have anal or oral sex with other men and they
    dont think that is gay. in this 1 thread there are 5 instances of turkish males wanting
    to have sex with males from other countries. but you see, in other countries most guys
    do not think it is ok to have sex with guys. i dont remember the last day that i played ko
    without a turk talking about having sex with me, my father, or another male.

turkiye is very, very gay.

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by olyarch
    dont think that is gay. *in this 1 thread there are 5 instances of turkish males wanting
    to have sex with males from other countries. *but you see, in other countries most guys
    do not think it is ok to have sex with guys. i dont remember the last day that i played ko *

u interest with gays much , have u got any problems or bad memory with gays? or any gay did do some bad thing to u ? i knows bunch of cool psychologists for u man u know u need some therapy for delete "gay nightmare" from ur mind

olyarch

i would like to add that turks are also fascinated by having sex with peoples relatives.
    i'll have sex with any girl i think is hot. if your mother happens to be hot, then i would
    have sex with her. but i've never seen your mother so i wouldnt say that unless i did.
    the problem is, most women old enough to have kids that can type in a forum or play
    ko are not attractive. so the odds are your mother is not that attractive.

i thought about the origin of "ým fack yur mader". i think turks have heard americans call
    people motherfuckers. but you see, its not really about having sex with anyone's mother.
    its just a phrase. i know everyone wants to be cool like americans. but you have to
    learn more, or you just sound like a dumb foreigner.

i also know everyone loves to Pretend to hate america... but all they want are new blue jeans,
    air jordans, blond women, and good music. give'm a green card and they would stop burning
    our flag and start waving it.

i just think turkiye should stop hiding it's gayness and embrace it. i bet if you tell
    france how many gay guys are in turkey they will finally get you into the E.U.

olyarch

u interest with gays much , have u got any problems or bad memory with gays? or any gay did do some bad thing to u ?
    my "bad memory with gays" is playing ko every day and having gay turks like you talking about
    having sex with me. i live in the u.s.a. (thank god) and i've never had a guy say he wanted to
    have sex with me. (again, thank god). you just said in this post that you want blackholesun to
    give you oral sex... dont you understand that you are gay????

nobody in ko from any other country has ever said they wanted to have sex with me
    or my dad. this is only a problem with turks.

and btw... the topic is a picture that i made, and the point is that a LARGE percentage of turks are:

1) cheating at ko
    2) gay
    3) fantasizing about my relatives

blackholesun

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)
    Originally posted by blackholesun
    @

sure? r u god ?

And by your level of opinions educatation I can be your god xD .

yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much. where u live in people hate war but u r not person, so u cant be like them just STFU and stop that jeaousilty. i told u kid; flowers and bees. go and get some fun with them. and dont forget that if u'll be lvl 80 and 999 np u always be noob with that noob brain. :wub: ^_^
    Finaly I am in my home and people like you make me angry because you talk like you know the truth .[/b]
    of course age isnt factor i was talking ur fukin "brain age" udnerstand? i've seen lots of people who are under age of u but more clever from u. age isnt a factor of course. i dont care where u from or what's ur age, its not gives a shit. on the other hand if u from lubnan u mustnt oppose that israel-america fellowship at least if they're bombing ur near...u should learn more muhc thing about somethin. and of course somebody says truths to u and these trusths are real of course it makes angry to u. so just STFU aboutthat topic and back to main topic ok? stop the fukin flaming and just back to real topic. that's all[/b][/quote]
    ok this is my last post , just remember to hold your tongue when its more than who against who .
    found the wrong place and the wrong kid to confront with .

tolgahan

Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan@
    what is it? i live in turkiye but i dont know but u say u know. ok let me know too
    i just had to wait a couple of posts and here's the connection:

<!--QuoteBegin-lThe_Bl
    yeah u can be just my cock's god for good sukin not more much.
    dont think that is gay. in this 1 thread there are 5 instances of turkish males wanting
    to have sex with males from other countries. but you see, in other countries most guys
    do not think it is ok to have sex with guys. i dont remember the last day that i played ko

turkiye is very, very gay.[/b]
    pls pls pls pls DONT MAKE ME THINK THAT U R RETARDED.
    I say i am american. so am i american?
    A.q means sexsual activity but in Turkiye if someone get mad n say it to you that means there will be a big fight.they wont fuck you , they will fight with u.
    Can u understand it clear now if u cant i ll start to think that u r retarded .
    swearing at ppl by using sexy words doesnt mean he wants sex with other one . When i get mad i say "i fuck you" so i am gay ha? lol so all the world is hat then.
    Sometimes ppl missunderstand Turks and These make me SO MUCH LAUGH.
    n you have to understand this (if u can) PPl have differen cultures.Same words have different meaning for different ppl.Do u worship cows? but hindus do. but its weird for me. i think its weird for you too. Maybe u dont care ppl swearing at ur mom but Turks care n is works fine for making ppl mad by swearing at their moms in TURKIYE
    if u say still turks like fuck men . ok man ask ur doctor to see him

lThe_Bl

A.q means sexsual activity but in Turkiye if someone get mad n say it to you that means there will be a big fight.they wont fuck you , they will fight with u.
    swearing at ppl by using sexy words doesnt mean he wants sex with other one . When i get mad i say "i fuck you" so i am gay ha? lol so all the world is hat then.
    n you have to understand this (if u can) PPl have differen cultures.Same words have different meaning for different ppl.Do u worship cows? but hindus do. but its weird for me. i think its weird for you too. Maybe u dont care ppl swearing at ur mom but Turks care n is works fine for making ppl mad by swearing at their moms in TURKIYE
    if u say still turks like fuck men . ok man ask ur doctor to see him[/quote]

olyarch, btw of course i give oral sex to blackholesun cuz he think that he can be my god. is it normal for u. but when i give oral sex him why that reason he thinks that's hes god of mine, and u think its not normal u silly ? huh ? if someone thinks that he/she's god fo me why he's got more lvl and np, of course i can answer like that to him. u talk but "vacant talk" next time if u ll answer to people first read all topic then ask urself that why he/she gets pissed of about u then start answer that's all .

i could gave a different answer yo u but tolgahan baba's given a good answer to u for me.

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by olyarch@

dont think that is gay. *in this 1 thread there are 5 instances of turkish males wanting
    to have sex with males from other countries. *but you see, in other countries most guys
    do not think it is ok to have sex with guys. i dont remember the last day that i played ko *

<!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    A.q means sexsual activity but *in Turkiye if someone get mad n say it to you that means there will be a big fight.they wont fuck you , they will fight with u.
    swearing at ppl by using sexy words doesnt mean he wants sex with other one . When i get mad i say "i fuck you" so i am gay ha? *lol so all the world is hat then.
    n you have to understand this (if u can) *PPl have differen cultures.Same words have different meaning for different ppl.Do u worship cows? but hindus *do. but its weird for me. i think its weird for you too. Maybe u dont care ppl swearing at ur mom but Turks care n is works fine for making ppl mad by swearing at their moms in TURKIYE
    olyarch, btw of course i give oral sex to blackholesun cuz he think that he can be my god. is it normal for u. but when i give oral sex him why that reason he thinks that's hes god of mine, and u think its not normal u silly ? huh ? if someone thinks that he/she's god fo me why he's got more lvl and np, of course i can answer like that to him. u talk but "vacant talk" next time if u ll answer to people first read all topic then ask urself that why he/she gets pissed of about u then start answer that's all .

i could gave a different answer yo u but tolgahan baba's given a good answer to u for me.[/b]

lThe_Bl

[quote][quote]

olyarch, of course i give oral sex to blackholesun cuz he think that he can be my god. is it normal for u. but when i give oral sex him why that reason he thinks that's hes god of mine, and u think its not normal u silly ? huh ? if someone thinks that he/she's god fo me why he's got more lvl and np, of course i can answer like that to him. u talk but "vacant talk" next time if u ll answer to people first read all topic then ask urself that why he/she gets pissed of about u then start answer that's all .

i could gave a different answer yo u but tolgahan baba's given a good answer to u for me.

Maxounet

Agree :wub:

blackholesun

[quote][quote]

olyarch, of course i give oral sex to blackholesun cuz he think that he can be my god. is it normal for u. but when i give oral sex him why that reason he thinks that's hes god of mine, and u think its not normal u silly ? huh ? if someone thinks that he/she's god fo me why he's got more lvl and np, of course i can answer like that to him. u talk but "vacant talk" next time if u ll answer to people first read all topic then ask urself that why he/she gets pissed of about u then start answer that's all .

Anyone with a brain can be your god , nice to sit alone infront of the computer and curse all the world .
    You so much love your people behind the computer screen , showing pictures of hitler behind your pc screen is nice and easy .
    Do it in rabin squar and israel and lets see how swell you're going to be .
    I've already been in some muslims big squars , you know what I did there ? you dont want to know .
    I did it now its your turn computer coward . You know nothing so shut your mouth .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast