Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clan LimitLess OldSchoolKo

This is a discussion on Clan LimitLess OldSchoolKo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita jaja Coolboy u in this post talk about my clan , about my english , about ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    jaja Coolboy u in this post talk about my clan , about my english , about me . come on stop talk about me , the post is about the video . I talk about the video, you're the one going the other way.
    You started flaming undez, and now you're telling me that I'm going off topic? See my above post, you just keep proving my point.

well honestly I don't give a shit about fights between you guys, but that mage supports well, except few mistakes !

You started flaming undez, and now you're telling me that I'm going off topic? See my above post, you just keep proving my point.
    Him say is fun see how this turk clan rape undezzz , and is really fun , i dunno whats ur point , is an normal opinion about a video cuz they kill ur clan 80% of the video .

well honestly I don't give a shit about fights between you guys, but that mage supports well, except few mistakes !
    i like the mage , i think make very good job , especially in the last sequence where about 7 orcs attack the mage and him runs and tp all his party.

in all seriousness the whole video is against a dm party with half afk priests and under 60's... why are u so adament on flaming blanquita

that mage is good and the melees can follow targets well, it'll be fun to pk against u guys when we get our pk partys up

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    in all seriousness the whole video is against a dm party with half afk priests and under 60's... why are u so adament on flaming blanquita

that mage is good and the melees can follow targets well, it'll be fun to pk against u guys when we get our pk partys up
    The first raid was against us yesterday. We had about 3 plp in vent and some plp lv 56 or so. I think Bobert got the kill on him lol

only undez and this clan must be playing for this to be called a " pk movie "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12