Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Clan Vishera vs BadFamily

This is a discussion on Clan Vishera vs BadFamily within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK it was a bit harsh clips but seriously Poisondagger and Tannay spent the whole time wolfing and dieing :s ...
Page: 2

OK it was a bit harsh clips but seriously Poisondagger and Tannay spent the whole time wolfing and dieing :s

Get wolf scroll.. stop asking for buff in pk.. stop asking for swift in pk... USE Scrolls don`t be cheap. Look at these turks using red pot 24/7 lol. if you cant pk properly dont pk at all. dont say they are scrolls we on buff.. who asked you not to scroll. these movies make me mad seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    OK it was a bit harsh clips but seriously Poisondagger and Tannay spent the whole time wolfing and dieing :s

Get wolf scroll.. stop asking for buff in pk.. stop asking for swift in pk... USE Scrolls don`t be cheap. Look at these turks using red pot 24/7 lol. if you cant pk properly dont pk at all. dont say they are scrolls we on buff.. who asked you not to scroll. these movies make me mad seriously.
    Dude, Knight Online is a game of excuses. Allways has been.

I lost because:

a) was on buffs;
    b) have less gear;
    c) he/they is a babashopper;
    d) he/they cheats (tbl, pedal, dupes, etc);
    e) he/they have no life;
    f) he/they got lucky;
    h) thats the only time I/we lost to him/they, actually. Normally I/we roll them.

Etc, etc, etc. The few real excuses for loosing that trully mean something are rarely used, which for me at least are 1) I got outplaid; or, 2) I panicked and made a mistake.

Havent watched this video though. Just by the comments I wont watch it. Buff party vs scroll party, unless the party on buffs wins, there is nothing to watch at all.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Well well well
    Waiting for your movie that you win them

Well tbh that was really bad video.... First 2,5 min was a random set of clips of a guy killing some guys and then he just jump to the next clip... I mean for real? What was the reason behind it? Like he couldn't start a video with clan vs clan 'thing'

In total i watched like 10 min of this video... the opposite clan seems to use buffs while most of his own clannies are scrolled. It's kinda funny cause i always thought that it doesn't require much too kill off a party that is using buffs - I guess I was wrong...

i would rate this vid 3.5/10 since it's such a disorganized pk... Even look at this guy... running around like a headless chicken, hitting randomly some orcs... Does these guys use any communication tools?

I would give a big credits to the guy who played as a buffer in this video.

Little archer Senior Member

Hahahahaha

Get raped bads. Keep trying to derail the thread by flaming integrity in an attempt to look better LOL (you can derail it some more by quoting me XD)

XDXDXD

not gonna lie you guys stupid to even vs them T_T they tbl edit and full scroll... <_< i just gonna call you idiots for trying to vs against em...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    not gonna lie you guys stupid to even vs them T_T they tbl edit and full scroll... <_< i just gonna call you idiots for trying to vs against em...
    Indeed my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Buff party vs scroll party, unless the party on buffs wins, there is nothing to watch at all.
    well they was scrolled but most of the time they was 6 vs 8.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post

Hahahaha.But FarmerFamily dont need the scrolls bro come on

Can we please.. Just discuss the video instead of the clan they beat.

From what i saw, the teamwork at times wasn't great, it wasn't a boring watch, but i watch so many videos it wont stick in my memory as something to go back to again

Banned Senior Member

Oh,btw..
    If you wanna good action, you must to use scrolls.When you dont use it, priests losing time(Every 1 second very important for priests).They dont have buffer, if they dont use scrolls too, the duffer can lose a lot of time.

Do you ever wonder? How they getting so fast cure? I think, you know it.Thier rogues better.
    They dont use only H/Town xD

About tbl: you dont know anything about tbl, you only heard it.If you wanna search an illegal player.The first, you must to look your clan friends, who is editing KO Files ?(they know themselves)

The most important thing: 3 meles(sometimes 4) killing 8ppl.Also only rogue+priest or warrior+priest (from vishera) can kill this family.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Can we please.. Just discuss the video instead of the clan they beat.

From what i saw, the teamwork at times wasn't great, it wasn't a boring watch, but i watch so many videos it wont stick in my memory as something to go back to again
    The topic creator basically made a flame topic, the video name has nothing to do with badfamily and he named the topic vishera vs badfamily.
    so all the haters we got in these forums will come in and post their meaningless comments.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Oh,btw..
    If you wanna good action, you must to use scrolls.When you dont use it, priests losing time(Every 1 second very important for priests).They dont have buffer, if they dont use scrolls too, the duffer can lose a lot of time.

Do you ever wonder? How they getting so fast cure? I think, you know it.Thier rogues better.
    They dont use only H/Town xD

About tbl: you dont know anything about tbl, you only heard it.If you wanna search an illegal player.The first, you must to look your clan friends, who is editing KO Files ?(they know themselves)

The most important thing: 3 meles(sometimes 4) killing 8ppl.Also only rogue+priest or warrior+priest (from vishera) can kill this family.
    1.The guys who had no scrolls in our pt just had no scrolls its not like they didn't want to use it.
    and once again, no one complaining about scrolls. Just pointing facts, they was fully scroll we wasn't.

2.Actually that is the point, THEY DO use h/town. Just incase you didn't realize
    once their rogues get dbuffed and they see they are about to get smashed they just town before anyone manage to hit them.

3.TBL? oh boy, belive me they do know what TBL is.
    and just for your information
    Elaniapolis Tbl video [3 ayr? videodan kan?t ] - YouTube <--SOLID PROOF AT 4:40. (2potions at once?oh nice.)

4.The most important thing: 8players of integrity towns from 2-3players of badfamily. GG WP.

anyways I'm out of this meaningless topic.
    I think this topic should of be closed by now because its obvious that the topic maker posted it just to bring a flame war to here.

baiiiiiiii
    brambor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Oh, also my fire here ^^
    And did u mean Aslan vs BadFamily?

no i mean 4 ppl vs 2 pt Noobtegrity hahahahaha
    i cant belive 2 pt cant kill 4 ppl hahahaha
    thenerd1o2 and Meir like this.

rotfl thats funny, BF lose some actions and still some of their members must talk about integrity (how bad they are) probably to feel better for themselfs...
    razor, Bathory, Kallop and 1 others like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    no i mean 4 ppl vs 2 pt Noobtegrity hahahahaha
    i cant belive 2 pt cant kill 4 ppl hahahaha
    We accept it, Five clan really good, as every turkish clans
    Btw, Who is talking about daprintex "doesnt play and noob"? Topcat talking about it
    And its not Noobtegrity, its DegaNoob ?
    ------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Bla Bla Bla
    About Kid words, when he comes here, writing a lot of things but still shameless
    I didnt write "they dont using town" FarmerFamily using H/town + Alt_F4 .They dont use Alt_F4 when they die ^^

cake - YouTube Did you watch it ? only Chukaro enough for The 15. Great FarmerFamily

------------------
    I think, you forgot to talk about ur TBL ?
    I think you know it better than me...TBL cant work bc of the new system.
    I can talk with vishera clan and lets make 2 vs 5 or something like that?
    -----------------
    Integrity Mages Vs FarmerFamily
    And our mages dont have good items.

----------------
    Ofc. you must to leave, time for primary school :P

Have Fun guys
    Last edited by FeeLTheFire; 09-30-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast