Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling..

This is a discussion on this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling.....
Page: 1

Default this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling..

this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling..

Last edited by Melody; 01-21-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Vol 2 i love the music wazaaa

Purrminator Senior Member

Sorry but i don't watch when scammers PK...
    Prodigy™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Sorry but i don't watch when scammers PK...
    Thardy wtf? are you calling me a scammer? you might wanna stfu cause i never scammed somewon , leave Melody alone proof me he scammed somewon in Euro Pvp touch my friend and your gonna get it this time , since in private servers you need skills to proof ur good and not a nice credit card

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Thardy wtf? are you calling me a scammer? you might wanna stfu cause i never scammed somewon , leave Melody alone proof me he scammed somewon in Euro Pvp touch my friend and your gonna get it this time , since in private servers you need skills to proof ur good and not a nice credit card
    Hes obviously talking about the previous scam's, he didnt say that melody scammed some1 on a priv server ( would be kinda dumb lol ) and why are you actin like if thardy wasnt skilled.. hes 1 of the best priest's ive ever meet, while you look like a commanded mage which drop's a nova when a leader tell's you to, lets think about it, ye looks like his job is harder lol. And a credit card also does work at private servers so please get away and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Hes obviously talking about the previous scam's, he didnt say that melody scammed some1 on a priv server ( would be kinda dumb lol ) and why are you actin like if thardy wasnt skilled.. hes 1 of the best priest's ive ever meet, while you look like a commanded mage which drop's a nova when a leader tell's you to, lets think about it, ye looks like his job is harder lol. And a credit card also does work at private servers so please get away and shut up.
    you dont know me at all zeca boy , im not told to nova i tell to nova , i my mage team and i play in mage teams
    i play archer warrior and priest , what thardy says here is about my movie hasnt anything to do with melody
    dont blacklist my movie cause what he done before let the past rest for god sake
    and did i call thardy bad? no there is still a diffrent between pvp and c-west ( pvp is alive)
    how would you feel if you made a mistake before and they keept spamming you with it?
    i was there when he scammed ppl i know who since we were in Respect clan back then
    what i cant let Thardy do is saying bad things about InsaneFamily in KO4Life
    Melody is a nice guy if you dont know him you should just stop replying
    like the topic says and thats exactly what you gotta do

DO NOT WATCH if you donīt like mage videos, keep useless comments away!

quick edit : some ppl are saying playing mage clan is easy but then fails so hard , you need a big knowledge of what to do and how to do it and then you can actually call yourself a mage team
    the matter of fact that most mage clans has meele clans , so you mean wut?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

you dont know me at all zeca boy , im not told to nova i tell to nova , i my mage team and i play in mage teams
    i play archer warrior and priest , what thardy says here is about my movie hasnt anything to do with melody
    dont blacklist my movie cause what he done before let the past rest for god sake
    and did i call thardy bad? no there is still a diffrent between pvp and c-west ( pvp is alive)
    how would you feel if you made a mistake before and they keept spamming you with it?
    i was there when he scammed ppl i know who since we were in Respect clan back then
    what i cant let Thardy do is saying bad things about InsaneFamily in KO4Life
    Melody is a nice guy if you dont know him you should just stop replying
    like the topic says and thats exactly what you gotta do

DO NOT WATCH if you donīt like mage videos, keep useless comments away!

How could people guess that it's your movie, if it was Melody who posted it. I dont judge people that scammed or w.e, those just dont deserve respect in my view, but nothing can be done bout it, karma always gets the job done tho.. also you cant tell people to not blacklist it, its their choice, some people take this kind of guys, some dont.

edit: which scammer isnt a nice guy lol

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So you know that he scammed people, and you still got no problem to play with him.
    Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    So you know that he scammed people, and you still got no problem to play with him.
    Interesting...
    why would i have a problem playing with him degano?

i dont like you whatever the problem here is just stop replying

att : Syst3m

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    How could people guess that it's your movie, if it was Melody who posted it. I dont judge people that scammed or w.e, those just dont deserve respect in my view, but nothing can be done bout it, karma always gets the job done tho.. also you cant tell people to not blacklist it, its their choice, some people take this kind of guys, some dont.

edit: which scammer isnt a nice guy lol
    lol melody gets respect from hole our clan zeca we dont care what he did in the past we let go maybe you guys should do 2

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

[QUOTE=ISpitOnYourGrave;3130522}

att : Syst3m[/QUOTE]

wait syst3m? lawl that char was sacammed from me back when it was in BadFamily hmmm.

OT: good video, I liked the music more then the actual clips cause I am so used to ares mages.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    wait syst3m? lawl that char was sacammed from me back when it was in BadFamily hmmm.

OT: good video, I liked the music more then the actual clips cause I am so used to ares mages.
    i wanted to do something hole diffrent with the music since every 1 usually takes the same ...

Purrminator Senior Member

First of i never called you a scammer mate, second of Melody is a known scammer from C-west (Dolphinz), and i think it's pure bullshit that he's still around in these forums and not banned...
    I would never say anything bad about you or your clan, I haven't played EURO PVP so i can't say anything about your clan.
    "since in private servers you need skills to proof ur good and not a nice credit card"
    You on the other hand offended me, I did nothing wrong with calling out Dolphinz, cause everyone here must know by now that he's a scammer, I can post proof whenever you like...

last but not least: Zeca <3

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    First of i never called you a scammer mate, second of Melody is a known scammer from C-west (Dolphinz), and i think it's pure bullshit that he's still around in these forums and not banned...
    I would never say anything bad about you or your clan, I haven't played EURO PVP so i can't say anything about your clan.
    "since in private servers you need skills to proof ur good and not a nice credit card"
    You on the other hand offended me, I did nothing wrong with calling out Dolphinz, cause everyone here must know by now that he's a scammer, I can post proof whenever you like...

last but not least: Zeca <3
    you even cant tell that i got bad combo eather or whatever since we pked alot of times in dcz

Att : ISpitOnYourGravee , FatalityDagger, 2Bunnies1TinyCup , ....

and about dolphinz fight it out between you guys it has been time ago by now server got +10 items (dupe) etc wich is my biggest problem atm

3 2 1 Nova. Amidoingitrite?

When will people realise standard mage nova dropping movies are fucking dogshit too watch, give absolutely no insight into the skill of the player in question and are 1/1000000 of the same generic mage bullshit that 55million turks have already made/re-made tirelessly for the past 5 years. Get some ingenuity about yourself and make a movie that isn't the same regurgitated shit time and time again. /rantoff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast