Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling..

This is a discussion on this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep Why didn't he get ban from this forum, he admit that he is a scammer .... ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Why didn't he get ban from this forum, he admit that he is a scammer ....
    You don't know the whole thing...
    And do you think if it was the real thing I wasn't banned already?

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    I didn't doubted about it for a second, I'm even glad and more then happy that you and the others didn't forgot about it.
    I'm definitely not looking for an forgiveness or a second chance especially not from you or anyone else here, thanks. <------?????

I couldn't leave it without anything between the clips, so I had to try out something and seems like it didn't work out ;-)
    or atleast it was too much overall maybe if it wasn't between all the clips maybe it could work.
    BTW thanks bro, you can find me a Mage or a Priest to play and I will play with you guys time to time.
    Why would you then need a "second chance" or "forgiveness"?, you damn liar...
    Adi likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

stop it already, you didn't want to bring it up

so shut your stupid face and stop posting on his topic

no one is asking you to forgive him.
    but no one is also telling you to keep being a child about something that happend 5 years ago????

the guy said sorry, and he never scammed anything from me (all tho he played all my chars, and has infos to all the chars of our whole clan)

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Why would you then need a "second chance" or "forgiveness"?, you damn liar...
    Wait, What? I never denied what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    stop it already, you didn't want to bring it up

so shut your stupid face and stop posting on his topic

no one is asking you to forgive him.
    but no one is also telling you to keep being a child about something that happend 5 years ago????

the guy said sorry, and he never scammed anything from me (all tho he played all my chars, and has infos to all the chars of our whole clan)
    And you forgot to add that I paid him back twice than his lost.

Little archer Senior Member

What, you're gonna deny it now eden? I'm fairly sure you said before that it was a mistake because you were like 15 years old. Now you even get cocky and defiant!

You're showing a lot of animosity for no reason. Everyone here despises scammers, and you brought that label upon yourself for a mistake in the past. Now you gotta live with that. So instead of getting so hostile try to be more humble and understanding

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What, you're gonna deny it now eden? I'm fairly sure you said before that it was a mistake because you were like 15 years old. Now you even get cocky and defiant!

You're showing a lot of animosity for no reason. Everyone here despises scammers, and you brought that label upon yourself for a mistake in the past. Now you gotta live with that. So instead of getting so hostile try to be more humble and understanding
    It was a mistake, bro you know me for years so.
    And as you said I were like 15 Years Old KID didn't know a thing ;-).
    And you are right I gotta live with that, well I live with that for the past few years.
    Since it happened I made over $5k-$10k from KO ;-).

Since it happened I made over $5k-$10k from KO ;-).
    Wonder how ;o
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well, my opinion won't change.
    Whether you gave to the guy everything you stole from him or not, once a scammer always a scammer in my opinion.

Not my choice to make either but I think all scammers should be banned permanently from here, even if they decided to pay back to the player(s) they stole from (3 years later, lol).

It's cute how you try to sound noble after paying back to the guy you stole from tho.
    So please, spare us the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, my opinion won't change.
    Whether you gave to the guy everything you stole from him or not, once a scammer always a scammer in my opinion.

Not my choice to make either but I think all scammers should be banned permanently from here, even if they decided to pay back to the player(s) they stole from (3 years later, lol).

It's cute how you try to sound noble after paying back to the guy you stole from tho.
    So please, spare us the nonsense.

So lame back to days you used my name in our (Animosity) Ventrilo to scam Victor's mage with Leroy so, 'once a scammer always a scammer in my opinion.'
    it's easy all you had to do is to relog on Ventrilo with a name "Melody" and PM Victor for the INFO and he instantly gave to you without to ask you anything, me compared to you my freinds trust me.
    Everyone blamed me for this and I told them you know what, CHECK THE IP and the Ventrilo was Manish (Blacki)'s brother and he look into the IP and he saw it was the same as yours.
    back to days you were 24/7 on our Ventrilo as a name 'Adi - Degano' and once you relog and join as "Melody" on Ventrilo you had the same IP , And after it happened you log and you had the same IP it's say everything.
    I won't go into it because I really don't give a damn shit about you so .

And I didn't paid him after 3 years it was at the same time this shit happened, and as I said I know I was wrong and it was a mistake and I paid him twice more than his lost.
    And I didn't try to justify what I did not for a second, I never denied what I did.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So lame back to days you used my name in our (Animosity) Ventrilo to scam Victor's mage with Leroy so, 'once a scammer always a scammer in my opinion.'
    it's easy all you had to do is to relog on Ventrilo with a name "Melody" and PM Victor for the INFO and he instantly gave to you without to ask you anything, me compared to you my freinds trust me.
    Everyone blamed me for this and I told them you know what, CHECK THE IP and the Ventrilo was Manish (Blacki)'s brother and he look into the IP and he saw it was the same as yours.
    back to days you were 24/7 on our Ventrilo as a name 'Adi - Degano' and once you relog and join as "Melody" on Ventrilo you had the same IP , And after it happened you log and you had the same IP it's say everything.
    I won't go into it because I really don't give a damn shit about you so .

And I didn't paid him after 3 years it was at the same time this shit happened, and as I said I know I was wrong and it was a mistake and I paid him twice more than his lost.
    And I didn't try to justify what I did not for a second, I never denied what I did.
    1. I have never scammed anyone, my reputation precedes me. Just the trades I help(middle-man) with on a monthly basis worth more than anything you own in your miserable life.
    You are no one, the only people that has any idea who you are people that was around while you did all these scam(s) and made yourself a reputation of a dumbass.

2. You have no proof to back up your claims.

3. When I asked blackii why does he think that I would waste my time do such a thing while my characters themselves worth more than all the mages in your clan combined.
    ->His respond was, "you hate us", lol.

4. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys probably didn't get hacked/scammed by anyone and just made up a story in order to take Leroy's items (Worth of over 1500$ back then).
    After all, some of you started selling out, I figure you just wanted to make a profit before selling out @cwest.

->According to your clannies and I QUOTE, "If it's not Leroy, we will give him back his items, we took it just to make sure that he's not getting away with it if it's him"
    --> Leroy never got back a SINGLE item.
    ---> I asked blackii what's going on with it after he said it wasn't Leroy who did it, he said he don't know and he started avoiding the questions I asked about it. Said it's up to thales victor, while he promised his items will be returned if they see it's not him.

5. As for the IP, blackii(which is a scammer too by the way) said the IP was a Brazilian IP so cut the bullshit, I am pretty sure I still have it saved in my Skype's history.
    I would actually bother looking for it if you promise we never see your face here again, scammer.

Please throw at me more accusations, I'll be glad to prove you wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Scammer.
    Last edited by Adi; 12-07-2015 at 10:08 AM.

all tho Leroy played with us in Europa
    and everyone had his infos
    me, blacki, weez .....

so i think you're full of shit

if the guy that eden scammed on dolphinz, accepted the pay back, and is probally one of the only guys that got paid back "double" of what he lost

then i think its time you all shut your faces, play the game, and start using the ignore button

you have a problem with eden? you ignore him and don't start causing flame wars on his thread

doesn't sound to hard for guys that are supposed to be "grown ups" right?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

all tho Leroy played with us in Europa
    and everyone had his infos
    me, blacki, weez .....

so i think you're full of shit

if the guy that eden scammed on dolphinz, accepted the pay back, and is probally one of the only guys that got paid back "double" of what he lost

then i think its time you all shut your faces, play the game, and start using the ignore button

you have a problem with eden? you ignore him and don't start causing flame wars on his thread

doesn't sound to hard for guys that are supposed to be "grown ups" right?
    1. True, he did but his problem was with Victor not with blackii because blackii didn't have his items, although I know that if he wanted, he could've got it back for him once he found out it wasn't him.

2. Being a grown up has nothing to do with forgiving someone or forgetting such a thing and "moving on", we all just shared our opinions.
    I said scammers will always be scammers, others said they will never forget what he did and so on.

Stop protecting him, you know there's a point behind this argument.

#SoMuchLOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. True, he did but his problem was with Victor not with blackii because blackii didn't have his items, although I know that if he wanted, he could've got it back for him once he found out it wasn't him.

2. Being a grown up has nothing to do with forgiving someone or forgetting such a thing and "moving on", we all just shared our opinions.
    I said scammers will always be scammers, others said they will never forget what he did and so on.

Stop protecting him, you know there's a point behind this argument.
    alright, don't forgive him
    but can this conversations about it stop now?

ignore the guy, but this happends years ago
    so its time to let the past be, no one tells you to be best friends with him

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

#SoMuchLOVE

alright, don't forgive him
    but can this conversations about it stop now?

ignore the guy, but this happends years ago
    so its time to let the past be, no one tells you to be best friends with him
    Well, when he come and accuse someone like me in scamming(laughing everytime I see his comment), there's no way he'll get away with it that easily .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast