Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CLOSED PLZ

This is a discussion on CLOSED PLZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WINDOWS VISTA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SH!T T_T i was almost to kill myself every vs...[/b] when you run ko, ...
Page: 2

WINDOWS VISTA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SH!T T_T i was almost to kill myself every vs...[/b]
    when you run ko, right click it and choose "run as an administrator" and allow it each time. Then do the same thing for Ventrilo: right click it and choose "run as an administrator." You can talk on vent and play ko at the same time, not alt-tabbed h34r:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

so you didn't frap all those vs you lose nd i had 60% hp+ ? what a coincidence
    once again, good movie ^_^[/b]
    Dude, why would people add clips of themselves getting owned? I bet you wouldnt put urself getting raped in cz in your own movies. Grow up dude, theres no need 2 be jealous. If u think ur better then him then maybe u shud have frappsed it urself and made ur own movie.

SilicoN

Pretty nice :P

Dude, why would people add clips of themselves getting owned? I bet you wouldnt put urself getting raped in cz in your own movies. Grow up dude, theres no need 2 be jealous. If u think ur better then him then maybe u shud have frappsed it urself and made ur own movie.[/b]
    lol yeah i was thinking the same thing... why are is he comming in his topic to flame for absolutely nothing...

when you run ko, right click it and choose "run as an administrator" and allow it each time. Then do the same thing for Ventrilo: right click it and choose "run as an administrator." You can talk on vent and play ko at the same time, not alt-tabbed h34r:[/b]

yes u right , vista is suck dont use this sh1t for ko

yes u right , vista is suck dont use this sh1t for ko[/b]
    not hard lol, its just one right click more each time xD its just like with xp

not hard lol, its just one right click more each time xD its just like with xp[/b]

=O u have to explain me later in msn coz i cant talk now " FAMILY TIME ... gak i have to go and eat something

james15

Really nice dude

Trawma

cool movies ^^

download

holy shit morian made some clips i must see this !
    still laughing from dota topic on patos how the hell they quit patos and still holded castle when they are playing only DOTA !

Good clips, And im not surprised NaidenZ whines when he gets beated once
    And the reason why u always got good was ur items, Your just average guy like everyone else naidenz

Fisshy!! hows your rogue going?

Banned

nice vid but just wondering what would happen if they would have same items as you. well at least one had ( silverrhazee) :x

nd btw. please can you make a video with all versus we did ? silverrhazee vs givemeurlove like you did with kamikazee and stylez? i want see that 15-1 nd around 10+ with 60% hp[/b]
    You do realize that any1 with = gear can come and own your lil warrior right?

Fisshy!! hows your rogue going?[/b]
    Sold it :P. Tired of ko atm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast