Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CLOSED PLZ

This is a discussion on CLOSED PLZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice lmfao at title of u morian D vaffanculo...
Page: 3

nice

lmfao at title of u morian D
    vaffanculo

Banned

nice vid but just wondering what would happen if they would have same items as you. well at least one had ( silverrhazee) :x

nd btw. please can you make a video with all versus we did ? silverrhazee vs givemeurlove like you did with kamikazee and stylez? i want see that 15-1 nd around 10+ with 60% hp[/b]
    lol dude your wayyyyy to caught up in this game to be so concerned about someone posting them beating you, why cannot you not just say good job and be done with it this is like the 3rd time ive read a topic about you crying when someone posted a video of them beating you... so sad

T0wn3R

nice movies morian, congratulations.

its like 1 year that im not playing ko and this videos make me remember old times, old people... you know, you are one of my best friends in ko, we played allways togheter and somethims shared accounts, and im repentant of don't play akara for this. But im sure we will have more great moments some day.

Banned

wtf??? wpbhazze vs givemeurlove maybe othe guy log im not..
    nah was me but i know i dont have good combo

morian sobala toda

gg

NaidenZ

/edit

sorry if i've fucked this topic but your video for me at least is really gay.

o.o

Banned

I'm going to have to baba a rogue in tha server and take 15 pics of me winning. Ull have to deal with a loss sooner or later, its really not that big a deal.

xD i said before he owned me XD i dont know what to say now he extra owned me ? xD btw g7 on silverhazee owned u with my rogue(GiveMeUrLove) xD and stylez on silverhazee owned me

nvm here we go again da begining of flame topic

T0wn3R

haha

if sexy is in ur server,any movie,he will get back to you and flame start jajaja xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123