Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cold-Hearted Dagger +8

This is a discussion on Cold-Hearted Dagger +8 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well u wouldnt need "help" if u read.. and just not say huh[/b] Like i said , i say what ...
Page: 2

SoulDace

well u wouldnt need "help" if u read.. and just not say huh[/b]
    Like i said , i say what i wants to , and i said " huh " becuse i've no fucking clue what he want , i said " shut up " when i think i should say.
    Before its gonne be flame topic again ,ill just leave and go play counter , cya , ignore my comments and post about the topic ( if you can , you prolly have only flame in your mind )

Like i said , i say what i wants to , and i said " huh " becuse i've no fucking clue what he want , i said " shut up " when i think i should say.
    Before its gonne be flame topic again ,ill just leave and go play counter , cya , ignore my comments and post about the topic ( if you can , you prolly have only flame in your mind )[/b]
    ur wack

SilentDaemon

very nice shit

Mighty

Oh really? thanks for " help " like i didnt knew what he said , but wtf he want... yea i say w/e i want whats the problem here .. noob dagger its even not worth even +6 peronal dagger , i had dual shard +8 and personal +6 better ( now i got it to +7 ) so its noop.
    Lmao so what if its have more Ap , not allways Ap its mean more dmg , look warrior weapon , raptor +8 187 Ap giga 2H +8 168 Ap , what better? HB+7 169 Ap raptor +7 175 Ap what better?

zzz stop look only on the Ap its not mean its will be better , i had dual shard +8 and 1 shard +8 + personal +7 and also +6 was better for me.[/b]
    wow HE IS a retard.

SoulDace

wow HE IS a retard.[/b]
    Ty , i love your mom too.

And no i not wack , i normal person , which can be very smart but very stupid to ppl who act like that.

Before its gonne be flame topic again ,ill just leave and go play counter , cya , ignore my comments and post about the topic ( if you can , you prolly have only flame in your mind )[/b]

Ty , i love your mom too.[/b]

Warrior_Win*

Oo u are crzy

SoulDace

Oo u are crzy[/b]
    Crazy? its just a forum lmao , i dont give a shit about online people lol , life thats what importent , not you bihaind your screen , dumb.

Pino

so why are you posting here when you dont give a shit?

crappy dagger

SoulDace

so why are you posting here when you dont give a shit?[/b]
    I've nothing else to do , and i actually having fun to see how little kids like you try to make me mad or sad lol , while i laughing with my friends , but keep trying.

smirnoff

I've nothing else to do , and i actually having fun to see how little kids like you try to make me mad or sad lol , while i laughing with my friends , but keep trying.[/b]
    lol u made me laugh.

venom

lol u made me laugh.[/b]
    +1 lol

SoulDace

I glad i made you laughing then
    But i didnt lie , i really love to post here to get shit from PC kids.

I glad i made you laughing then
    But i didnt lie , i really love to post here to get shit from PC kids.[/b]
    Get a Life please.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast