Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

combo glitch?

This is a discussion on combo glitch? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont complain about the dmg he makes, just look in info window.. http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1808/figovd1.jpg i personaly think he hit a ...
Page: 1

Default combo glitch?

i dont complain about the dmg he makes, just look in info window..

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1808/figovd1.jpg

i personaly think he hit a "bit" to fast..

forgot to say hes a Warrior on ares oo

N1GG4

this actually proves nothing cause you could have just stood there and he could have attacked you at a normal pace.. plx get video.

and hes hit me 2x with skill and 2x with r in like 1.50 sec? kk wy not

N1GG4

RR skill skill RR skill RR RR?? zzzzz get movie plx. and i really doubt you should be calling other people cheaters with sigs like yours. you got every single hack site and program in your signiture.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    RR skill skill RR skill RR RR?? zzzzz get movie plx. and i really doubt you should be calling other people cheaters with sigs like yours. *you got every single hack site and program in your signiture.
    it's amazing how some ppl r able to use a computer with a retarded brain... now pls flame my nick

if by any chance u did pay to learn something in ur life, please ask ur money back

p.s. try searching about "sarcasm" in google or use a dictionary (if that isnt pretty hard for u :lol

12 year old child pls

N1GG4

deff a 12 year old cause i call people hackers without proof.. and i know his sig is supposed to be funny but really isnt cause any new people to the game and to the forums now see his sig and easily go to the sites and get the hack causing more koxper yet you guys still complain about em when your basicly encouraging them by showing them the hacking programs. and like i said earlier get a video.

pls go to ebay, and search there for " brain " may u find one cheap u will need it
    and i would b1tch around abouth signatures if on my own signature is a man with a weapon + the name nigga, kinda good name to be a racist, from now i will ignore ur posts retard, bb

Mephistophele

No, he actually shows how K2 are greedy for money, they don't care if you're a arrow shower hacker or a koxper,

Unless you don't got any premiums..

BTW i'm not sure about the cooldown of a potion but that is prolly fast, Or you had terrible lags.. he comboed u s+r+skill? :unsure:

just test it, dmg urself and use a HP pots its like 1.5sec
    dunno i was running with my party and like 50orcs following us, then he runned faster then me or took something, however he hitet me while running, after 3sec my hp was down and i was daed
    in old KO this guy 1hitet me with scream & SD, dunno if i was dbuffed but he 1hitet me o.o

N1GG4

nord u notice how really no one is backing u up? i dont need a brain to point out anything that obviouse.. you get a video of that then i will shut up cause till then this is an arguement that you cant win buddy. keep changing the the subject and say im a little kid or im racist and shit but really nothing to do wit that. + my name is N 1 G G 4 not nigga. and the person wit a gun is actually a game to so please shh.. just face it you got no proof i can easily run outside of town have a sin attack me town and then take an ss and say omg look hes combo hacking cause he hit me so fasT! sure the hp pot thing proves a little but like the person above me said you could have easily lagged..

N1GG4

Originally posted by NordFront
    just test it, dmg urself and use a HP pots its like 1.5sec *
    dunno i was running with my party and like 50orcs following us, then he runned faster then me or took something, however he hitet me while running, after 3sec my hp was down and i was daed
    in old KO this guy 1hitet me with scream & SD, dunno if i was dbuffed but he 1hitet me o.o
    he ran faster than you exactly and hit u wile he was running? maybe cause hes a rogue and got light feet. and like you said 50 orcs behind you... you turned around to see that meaning that could have caused you to lag and before you knew it you were dead.

i just see 2 empty windows wtf?

This thread is useless..

I mean even though you could prove that he is cheating what would it do??

You gotta deal with it and posting on forum wont make him stop..

its not useless its pointless
    I just wanna proof what other ppl think about it.. but until now just 1retard is b1tching around here his name is nigga o_O

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast