Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

combo glitch?

This is a discussion on combo glitch? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by N1GG4 nord u notice how really no one is backing u up? *i dont need a brain ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by N1GG4
    nord u notice how really no one is backing u up? *i dont need a brain to point out anything that obviouse.. you get a video of that then i will shut up cause till then this is an arguement that you cant win buddy. *keep changing the the subject and say im a little kid or im racist and shit but really nothing to do wit that. *+ my name is N 1 G G 4 not nigga. *and the person wit a gun is actually a game to so please shh.. *just face it you got no proof i can easily run outside of town have a sin attack me town and then take an ss and say omg look hes combo hacking cause he hit me so fasT! *sure the hp pot thing proves a little but like the person above me said you could have easily lagged..
    I'll back him up, not because the SS really proves anything, but you're just really fucking annoying. Instead of adding to the topic, you just decided to turn it into a flame. gg.

N1GG4

im not flaming it just started off wit me sayin get a video please then he started talkin shit so i started talkin shit.

::XFactor::

im not flaming it just started off wit me sayin get a video please then he started talkin shit so i started talkin shit.
    :blink:

Spam.

DragonFire

hitting 4 times in between pots inst that great..i can do that and im not even that good at comboing.

nop look @the screen
    i know its possible to hit some 4times while he take one pot, but i already used the pot
    and he hitet me between Using HP-Pot & 720 HP recoverd, dunno may its possible but its the first time i ever saw it then

N1GG4

orrr!!! maybe lag cause u said u saw 50 orcs chasing after you...

lol dont flame him hes cool ^^ he saved my ass a couple times xD but hey man thats called combo hack lol i know that guy and yea.... he killed me before i could pot -_-

DragonFire

Anyone that can beat you..hacks...I see how it is.

Banned

that warrior knows how to combo well, with only pushing 1 button

turtle

haha, noob... any good sin can do that...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

he attacks in between the the activation and the time the pots takes effect.... thats like 2 skills and 2 r dmgs that seems to fast sry turtle but no

one_way

78figo78 maybe u lagged he never hit me that fast before xD he quite harmless actually xD

thanatos

that dude is lvl 70 out of nowhere and hes turkish ( duh ) , and with koxp around i know theres many warriors using it all over the place... ive been hit with that combo before... i tell ya... its teh cheaters

Originally posted by turtle
    haha, noob... any good sin can do that...
    He's a warrior...

Banned

deff a 12 year old cause i call people hackers without proof.. *and i know his sig is supposed to be funny but really isnt cause any new people to the game and to the forums now see his sig and easily go to the sites and get the hack causing more koxper yet you guys still complain about em when your basicly encouraging them by showing them the hacking programs. *and like i said earlier get a video.
    his sig dont got anything to do with hacks? Oo

And why shud they go to a hack site by clicking it?

/noob_ftw

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast