Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

combo glitch?

This is a discussion on combo glitch? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4 hits per pot is an average combo. It might seem fast to you cuz ur info bar is scrolling ...
Page: 4

REAL-HitMachine

4 hits per pot is an average combo. It might seem fast to you cuz ur info bar is scrolling down and there alot of things going on infront of u. Also look at the hits 1 skill 1 r... it's means that the pace of the attacks aren't at optimal speeds. The R dmg shouldn't be able to hit in the middle if you're a doing a good combo on warrior.

jigsaw_

usually when a human gets to close i push 2 buttons and they disappear

alt + f4 :wub:

grzequ

1 button does it too.

Reset :P

turtle

Originally posted by NordFront
    @ turtle
    1.) hes a warrior
    2.) if ur Turlte6 out of ares CZ, i pwnd u so bad in a 1n1 behind ob omfg ><

yea, well im turtle8 from ares.. not turtle6... and again, im only lvl 63... ill fight you again... trust me, i can take alot of ppl lvl 65+.. i just beat a lvl 69 sin 1v1 the other day LOl.. and he had dd25 plate on and i had dd25 half plate.. my ap only 1400.... and my ac is crap if i get maliced -_-"... the other sins ap was 1600+

turtle

@ turtle
    1.) hes a warrior
    2.) if ur Turlte6 out of ares CZ, i pwnd u so bad in a 1n1 behind ob omfg ><

yea, well im turtle8 from ares.. not turtle6... and again, im only lvl 63... ill fight you again... trust me, i can take alot of ppl lvl 65+.. i just beat a lvl 69 sin 1v1 the other day LOl.. and he had dd25 plate on and i had dd25 half plate.. my ap only 1400.... and my ac is crap if i get maliced -_-"... the other sins ap was 1600+

its very intresting that u can pwn a lvl 69 sin on 63.. but for any reason i dont care oo
    my best friend > Blade +8 & 32DD Shield :huh: , u wont belive how much dmg it can make

Wizzan

Originally posted by N1GG4
    RR skill skill RR skill RR RR?? zzzzz get movie plx. and i really doubt you should be calling other people cheaters with sigs like yours. *you got every single hack site and program in your signiture.

teach my your combo pls :rollseyes:

flamthrow

hes a warrior and hes lvl 77 by now fought him yesterday and honnestly i havent seen something like that before. Even from you hitmach and you showed me ur comboing...
    Anyway wont do any difference, ill just avoid the douche next time. Bout the weapon im pretty sure it was an avedon.

its very intresting that u can pwn a lvl 69 sin on 63.. but for any reason i dont care oo
    my best friend > Blade +8 & 32DD Shield *:huh: , u wont belive how much dmg it can make *
    Sorry to bump this oldish topic but... Nord, I have to show you my anti-turtle gear sometime. Muhahahaha

Jediay

macro plx ?

dpierre6

O.o he is 77 and he hax....how come i beat him with a lvl 70 rouge with eme/re quest gear and +7 hp/+6dex rings...and like 3-4times....ROFL

This is same warrior? h43r:

P.S. I gave heavyhunter (gooood gear men) a waxing there too... right b4 i gave figo's his

ha. I like how n00bs try to talk to you in PM or in chat when they are of the opposite nation. I sent this n00b sin geonide or something a letter telling him that he's a fucking pussy for towning from a solong int priest (or so it seems) when I didn't even duff him. Then he sent me about 50 PMs... which I obviously couldn't read

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234