Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Combo and Minor Heal Show by Elu, enjoy !

This is a discussion on Combo and Minor Heal Show by Elu, enjoy ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ainelover Location: Hos dig bleaf read ur own information that is viewable by evry1 b4 u talk.. ...
Page: 3

bleaF

Originally posted by Ainelover
    bleaf read ur own information that is viewable by evry1 b4 u talk.. u need more posts? flame me :blink:
    "This is an international forum so please use ENGLISH in all your posts. Posts in different languages will be locked/deleted."

tard. that got nothing with my post to do, thats my Profile setting now stfu and scamm some more.
    and i couldnt care less about my posts, im here coos its a ko forum not a fucking GetHighPost Forum.

MoneyOrLove

very nice h43r:

Baha

really nice job...pro gamer :wub:

name of the first song? :wub:

elu

Originally posted by Baha
    really nice job...pro gamer :wub: *

name of the first song? :wub:
    Its "In Flames - Cloud Connected (Club Connected Remix)"

ty ty for comments

:wub: great :wub:

Baha

thank you <3 elu

MeatMaster

Riktigt nice

dartagon

Originally posted by aligator
    is your right hand on sxzr? and left combo? *

its really teh ownage
    zzz stop thinking its sxr combo he just click on names hit a minor lick on other hit a minor ans that very fast, me too i can do it:P, but other combo just owns:P but i need 70:P when i finished comboing all the skills i have to wait till a skill done its too long need a extra skill:P anyway your vid nice dude continu like that

elu

Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aligator
    is your right hand on sxzr? and left combo? *

its really teh ownage
    zzz stop thinking its sxr combo he just click on names hit a minor lick on other hit a minor ans that very fast, me too i can do it:P, but other combo just owns:P but i need 70:P when i finished comboing all the skills i have to wait till a skill done its too long need a extra skill:P anyway your vid nice dude continu like that[/b]
    ty ty =)

but what are u talking about? im doing sxzr combo on that movie and im not touching the mouse while coming the troll and minor healing my partner and myself. but even if i would try it with mouse woudnt that be even harder? then it would be S+mouse+Z+R or something? You say that you can combo a monster fast and heal you and your partner in this way? <_<

anyway to awnser the original question i do mp pots and minor with one hand (left hand with my skillbar) and then all skills/changing skillbars and SXZR with other hand (right hand)

KORV I röven

Banned

not bad, but can you do that under pressure

Originally posted by undefined
    that's the problem, people "make" the pressure them selfs , take it like it doesn't matter and go's smooth ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    that's the problem, people "make" the pressure them selfs , take it like it doesn't matter and go's smooth ^_^[/b]
    rofl and this is coming from the guy who in hes movie , he couldnt kill a warrrior fully duffed? :P

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

that's the problem, people "make" the pressure them selfs , take it like it doesn't matter and go's smooth ^_^
    rofl and this is coming from the guy who in hes movie , he couldnt kill a warrrior fully duffed? :P[/b]
    rofl your retarded, thanks for proving it AGAIN you fucking thief, that warrior ran from me from a 1v1 so i duffed him as pay back, least TRY using your brain once in a while oke? i only used torment on him when it was 2v1 and para'ed the archer, then 1 hit him and started attacking the warrior who ran so he wouldn't lose some nps

and it wasn't a movie, you got reading problems :lol:

reading problems+brain problems=retard

DeBuffAndHeal=retard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast